[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What Would You Do If You Won The Lottery?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 6
File: lottery.jpg (112 KB, 1200x627) Image search: [Google]
lottery.jpg
112 KB, 1200x627
Now I know a lot of people here on /pol/ have either negative or indifferent attitudes towards gambling. But let's say you decide to buy a lottery ticket one day and you become a millionaire overnight What would you do with the money?
>>
>>75942374
I'd buy a better car and keep most of it in a """high"""" interest account and invest a fair amount.
>>
Move to the US. Buy guns. Go to Trump rallies. Participate in the cival war against the left.
>>
Buy a modest house in a good area, pay off all my debts, and probably give the rest away.
>>
>>75942374
lawyer my shit up

get a gun and hope no niggers figure out where i live because in my state its a legal requirement to release the name of the winner
>>
>>75942374
define millionaire
>>
>>75942374
pay taxes
>>
>>75942374

>Buy an army
>Buy ships
>Buy siege equipment
>Sack and siege historical British castle
>Claim it as mine
>Government wont use bombs because "historical"
>GOVERNMENT COME AND GET US!
>>
File: image.jpg (19 KB, 247x250) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
19 KB, 247x250
>>75942773
>pay off all my debts
>give the rest away

Wouldn't that just make you have more debts?
>>
Buy several houses. Live in one, rent the rest. Live on autopilot for the rest of my life.
>>
>>75942374
Buy some ovens and some zyklon b
>>
>>75942749
No you wouldn't.
>>
>>75942948
How so?
>>
>>75942775
I always thought I would legally change my name to John Williams, accept the giant check, and then change my name again.
>>
>>75942374
Buy an island in the pacific/take one over and use the money for a whites only nation
>>
If tax free
>25% goes to investments/stocks
>25% goes to the businesses I own
>50% goes to the bank
If there's tax
>25% goes to investments/stocks
>75% goes to offshore accounts in Switzerland or Liechtenstein to make it look legit ala Nazi Gold
>>
>>75942374
I'd invest into building the wall.
>>
>>75942374
Do what I always do, sit on my arse and browse the internet, expect in a bit more style.
But really, it'd probably take me a few weeks to process how much money I have. I definitely wouldn't tell anyone as well, not worth the attention.
>>
File: image.png (17 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
image.png
17 KB, 900x900
>>75943075
Well the lottery is kind of a funny thing. They really you win something like a million dollars but afterwards they come after you with a HUGE tax for winning. And if you can't pay it your fucked.
>>
>>75942374

I'd start this non-profit I've been thinking about for a few days

also two chicks at once
>>
>>75943644
It works differently here
>>
File: image.png (31 KB, 657x527) Image search: [Google]
image.png
31 KB, 657x527
>>75943644
What happened to my sentence...
>>
Buy a small island that was big enough for my family and extended family. Enough room for farming and a power station. Live the good life far away from niggers and jews.
>>
File: 1464658507670.gif (3 MB, 252x304) Image search: [Google]
1464658507670.gif
3 MB, 252x304
>>75943644
>They really you win something like a million dollars but afterwards they come after you with a HUGE tax for winning.

>Americans tax lottery winnings

Holy shit, really?
>>
yeah /pol/ gotta play more lottery, can't let the Jews win the big bucks
>>
>>75944373
Yep. It's our country's tax bracket laws. You suddenly became a richfag so now you have to pay richfag taxes. Welcome to America.
>>
>>75944373
assuming its powerball or something like that, there's a lump sum payment or structured payments over like 20 years. if you take the lump sum you pay like half the winnings in taxes, up front. If you take structured payments the taxes are treated more like income IIRC.
Almost everyone takes the lump sum.
>>
>>75942374
ENDLESSLY JACK OFF INTO 20 DOLLAR BILLS AND SPEND THEM AT DISNEY LAND
>>
File: north_American_A5A_Vigilante.jpg (11 KB, 450x303) Image search: [Google]
north_American_A5A_Vigilante.jpg
11 KB, 450x303
I would try and pay for a bailout of puerto rico. I know it wouldn't do any good but it interest me to see how people would react.

Just like how one single change in temperature or one person noticing a fault in a system or an air plane prevents it from crashing. That type of chaos theory math interest me, but more so the insurmountable likely hood of something that shouldn't happen happening.
>>
>>75944957
>>75945017

Goddamn. Up here, lottery winnings are tax-free. Why would they give you money and then immediately claw half of it back?

>here goy you've won money from us!
>by the way you owe us half of it
>>
>>75945666
http://www.usdebtclock.org/
This is why.
>>
Got out of this country.
>>
>>75942948
>>75943644
>>75943785
dumb frogposter
>>
>>75945746

But, it's the frigging state lottery. Up here, the jackpot is smaller, but it's what you actually get and it's tax-free, with the government keeping the rest of the ticket money.

Why would they hand you a huge check of their money and then demand half of it back, with all the attendant paperwork, instead of just giving you half the money to keep? Why create all the extra red tape and paperwork?
>>
>>75942374

I am already a millionaire from inheretence and I dont do anything with it except buy my friends shit
>>
>>75942374
I'd invest into the creation of redpilled movies, TV series and videogames.
Stuff like the Angry Birds movie, except more subtle.
[spoiler]MLP seems to get away with a lot of redpills too. Too bad the autists keep ruining everything.[/spoiler]
Maybe I'll make tons of money but even if I don't, the liberal butthurt will be worth it.
>>
I can't legally play the Powerball because of contractual obligations, so probably cry.
>>
>Get /biz/ to draw me out a proper money structure for creating the Trumstaffel
>Give the Trumpstaffel $1 Million
>See the Trumpstaffel become a real thing and witness /pol/lacks protect brave Trump supporters at rallies while cracking skulls
>Know that my work is done
>Fuck off to Alaska innawoods
>Live life as a hermit with a qt and forget the rest of the world knowing I have done a good dead and can leave it to it's own devices
>>
>>75944373
Lotto is huge racketeering outfit that the government uses to steal millions more from Americans for "taxes", what they don'steal you get, and then they tax you for it for the rest of your life unless you get the lump sum in which case they take 1/3 of your winnings and you get the rest
You still get to live a comfy worry free life but it's a serious scam and has forgone it's original intentions decades ago
>>
>>75942374
invest.
try to gain influence.
get lawyers.
establish connections.

that is if i'd be stupid enough to play the lotto.
and lucky enough to win
>>
>>75946076
>Why create all the extra red tape and paperwork?
Because it keeps it complicated so goy don't realize how much of a scam it is and don't participate.
It literally took the guy who talked the states into it 20 years to get people to even trust it enough to start buying tickets. Could you imagine what would happen if they told you just how much of it they steal form you?
The only thing they take that's not stealing is the small lump sum that goes back into the lotto system to start the next pot.
Literally none of the money in the lotto is the state governments though, they only play with the money citizens have put into the system
Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.