[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just watched the Obama Deception. Thoughts on Alex Jones, /pol/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
File: about_alex1.jpg (36 KB, 620x413) Image search: [Google]
about_alex1.jpg
36 KB, 620x413
Just watched the Obama Deception. Thoughts on Alex Jones, /pol/?
>>
Harmless bump. Did anyone see this movie?
>>
Anyone?
>>
Amerigeddon was enjoyable
>I kek'd in the theater when AJ was Senate Chairman and called a traitor

>That Chuck Norris family tree are true patriots
>>
>>75939665
I get what he's trying to do but resent the lack of organization. He's bringing in tons of talent now, there's lots more help and polish on newer productions.
Nevertheless, check out his first movie, where he actually explains how secret treaties with international organizations are used to circumvent the Constitution. It's somewhat dry but well worth your time.
>>
Isn't he just a character that Bill Hicks plays now that he faked his death?
>>
>>75939665
Alex Jones? ALEX JONES?!?!?
GODAMMITTTIDJSHSGAJSBEB
>cans.wav
>>
>>75941395
How is it compared to the Obama Deception?
>>
File: breakingit.png (567 KB, 829x464) Image search: [Google]
breakingit.png
567 KB, 829x464
>>75939665
Alex Jones is dead right. Used to think he was a total nutter, until this election. Then I realized the only reason I thought he was crazy was because I had heard that for so long in the mainstream media. He has predicted everything that's happened thus far in the election.

He reports what the mainstream media is refusing to, he is doing god's work with those protestor videos.
>>
Have you bought the filters yet /pol/?
>>
>>75943021
hi alex
>>
>>75942889
no one caers
>>
File: OUT! OUT! OUT!.png (60 KB, 325x495) Image search: [Google]
OUT! OUT! OUT!.png
60 KB, 325x495
>>75943145
He's still retarded when it comes to chemtrails or satanism or that kind of thing, but NWO/One world marxism turned out to be real.
>>
>>75939665
>Thoughts on Alex Jones, /pol/?
I think he did drugs as a teen.
>>
>>75943048
I was considering it. will they really get rid of the roundup and birth control that's in the water?
>>
>>75939665
David Duke owned Alex Jonestein so hard he had to delete the video interview
>>
File: 1298696300187.jpg (5 KB, 168x211) Image search: [Google]
1298696300187.jpg
5 KB, 168x211
>>75943285
the sad thing is the satanism stuff is what he is most accurate on
>>
Been listening to Jones for 5 years now since I was 15, don't think I'll be able to stop.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.