[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
An Honest Question:
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1
http://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2016/06/trump-mexican-judge/485429/

I know you retards want Trump to have the nuclear codes for the lulz, but answer me this: How is it not racist to suggest a person can't carry out a judicial process because of their heritage?

I won't even argue with you, just tell me how it's NOT racist.
>>
Mexican isn't a race
>>
>>75938551
this is why I'm a #cruzmissile
>>
>>75938551
The judge is part of a racist mexican organization lmao
>>
The judge is member of LA RAZA faggot, saying that his Mexican heritage has no weight on his decision is stupid, most Mexicans have very biased views on Trump and s guy who is Mexican and subscribes to LA RAZA propaganda will not be impartial towards Trump, as simple as that.
>>
>>75938551
>membership in a foreign group presents a conflict of interest when dealing with the same foreign group
Oh, but no, it's just racism.
>>
>>75938551
Because judges shouldn't have conflicts of interests between their job as fair arbiters and their personal identities you fucking leaftard.

This is so fucking stupid I'm half convinced it's bait.
>>
>Guy says very loudly for a decade that the Iraq war was a disaster
>People treat him like a warmonger because ????

A fuckin
>>
>>75938551
>I won't even argue with you

Good attitude to have Justin. If you fight us we win anyways, so you may as well just let us win without a fight.
>>
>>75938551
>an honest question
>honest
>liberal

Pick one

Also

>A FUCKING LEAF
>>
>>75938551
Because there's a difference between being an American citizen of Mexican descent and a Mexican supremacist affiliated with an organization wishing to commit treason and hand American land over to a foreign government.
>>
>>75938845
isn't Trump the son of an immigrant himself ?
>>
Because Mexicans residing in America will automatically be against Trump simply because the media/social media says he is racist and hates Mexicans.
>>
If Trump doesn't win this election society is doomed. I see that now.
>>
>>75939255
Is he building a wall around Europe and deporting Europeans?
>>
>>75939255
Is this b8? There is a difference between legal and illegal immigration. It's in the definition of the fucking words. This is something liberals will never fucking understand.
>>
Why don't we just, like, do away with nations altogether, man?
>>
>>75938820
can't tell if you're a dumb mexican or dumb american living in mexico.
>>
>>75938551
Actually, the Mexicanization of Texas is an enormous problem. There are whole city councils that get arrested by the FBI for corruption. Guess their ethnicity. Dead bodies are found, improperly handled, and never investigated. Wonder who could possibly benefit from that.
>>
>>75939512
Not an argument
>>
>>75938551

>law and order
>bad

Liberals, everyone.
>>
>>75938820
/spicythread
>>
>>75938551
Maybe cause Mexicans are carrying out hate crimes against trump and his supporters maybe he feels he will get unfair treatment cause the judge is Mexican
>>
Neo-Nazi group founding member Judge will preside over case of Jewish man suing Aryan man
>>
>>75938551
>How is it not racist to suggest a person can't carry out a judicial process because of their heritage?

what the fuck are you talking about now
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.