[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are "white" people just negro albinos?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5
File: 1464928859104.jpg (220 KB, 940x953) Image search: [Google]
1464928859104.jpg
220 KB, 940x953
Are "white" people just negro albinos?
>>
>>75937176
These people seem to suffer from some disease
>>
>>75937280
I'm sure it's just some stuff they caught by the local designated shitting street.
>>
File: Jomon_People_and_Jomon_Dog.jpg (3 MB, 2084x2776) Image search: [Google]
Jomon_People_and_Jomon_Dog.jpg
3 MB, 2084x2776
i think so op but did you know japanese people are actually anglo saxons?
>>
No, negros are under a separate sub-class, Negroid and Capoid. Whites are Caucasoids.
>>
>>75937176
These people can afford jewelry and halfway decent clothing and still cant afford fucking shoes?

wtf?
>>
File: 1464095595639.jpg (98 KB, 596x800) Image search: [Google]
1464095595639.jpg
98 KB, 596x800
>>75937176

Think in terms of East Eurasian and West Eurasian. West Eurasians are the Causcasoids that inhabit North Africa, Europe, Central Asia and India (non ubermench dravidian who are related to melanesians and more distantly, abbos.

Some Native American tribes have the R1B DNA y haplogroup from central Eurasia mammoth hunters, They had genes for red hair and light skin and entered western europe after the tribe split. Its really more complex than that Im giving you a few details. We share common ancestry with mongoloids for siberian and central eurasian tribespeople as well going back. Negros are Sub Saharan African and completely different although an Europoid group did back migrate into Africa around 5000bc and founded an empire before being lost to the ages look it up. We Wuz.
>>
>>75937176
Wouldn't that mean white people evolved to not be affected by sickle cells? There for technically white people would be considered more advanced and OP a racist.
>>
WE
>>
File: i7OXMK8.jpg (134 KB, 960x914) Image search: [Google]
i7OXMK8.jpg
134 KB, 960x914
>>75937280
Inbreeding. Probably the last traces of a white Greco Bactrian lineage that probably existed before the Hellenic Era after Alexanders conquest of Persia. So many of places attributed to fair skinned caucasians has been lost to invading groups over the past few thousand years. Whites have been losing ground for thousands of years in lands they once roamed before the ice age.
>>
>>75937176
No. White skin developed independent of albinism.
Lighter skin is more favorable in the northern areas where there is less sun. Lighter skin allows for more vitamin D to be made.

In WW2, they found that people of lighter skin were less susceptible to frostbite than darker skin. Chances are, it is a correlation with a whole bunch of factors involved.
>>
>>75937176
Those people in the picture are obviously Indians
>>
>>75937280

Albinism...

>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Albinism

>www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2111298/Meet-Indian-couple-children-set-new-record--worlds-biggest-ALBINO-family.html
>>
>>75937660
Shoes are a social construct, stop oppressing people.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.