[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
why do white people commit suicide so much?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 6
File: 4334.jpg (46 KB, 597x448) Image search: [Google]
4334.jpg
46 KB, 597x448
I am a Muslim man and I have noticed that Muslims rarely commit suicide unlike Europeans/Americans.

What is behind this phenomenon?Why do white people commit suicide so much
>>
actually no Muslim commits suicide it's not even rare
>>
>>75936030
So much for white "enlightenment" AKA overthinking
>>
>>75936092
kek
>>
>>75936030
>Muslims don't commit suicide
ALLAH ACKBAR KABOOM!!!!!!!
>>
>>75936030
The arab spring literally started because of public suicide. Also >>75936092 >>75936269
>>
>>75936269
that is different you guys do it because of depression/personal problems

completely different situation
>>
>>75936030

The religious believe in lies that give their life meaning. This lowers their rate of suicide.
>>
>>75936030
Muslims are literally known around the world for detonating explosives strapped to themselves and their own children.
>>
>>75936030
The Arabic word for suicide is something like "Jihad". I believe the American equivalent of that is called "school shootings"
>>
File: thisneverhappens.jpg (48 KB, 634x462) Image search: [Google]
thisneverhappens.jpg
48 KB, 634x462
>>75936092
Yea, Muslim suicide never happens...
>>
>>75936030
>I have noticed that Muslims rarely commit suicide
>that is different you guys do it because of depression/personal problems

ahahah what?
>>
>>75936538
>a fucking leaf
>>
>>75936269
BTFO, leafs on a savage spree lately
>>
>>75936030
muslims are bigger pussies for taking innocents out with them when they jihad
sage
>>
>>75936581
when Muslims do it they do it for war/terror not because of depression

not that I condone those things I am completely against terrorism
>>
>>75936595
>I can't understand arguments or flags so I am just gonna use my default non-argument to pretend I'm smart.
>>
>>75936030
Probably because we are bombarded by propaganda 24/7 to force us into believing that you dogs are our equals.
So we get blamed for all the world's problems while all the animals ruin everything whites created.
>>
>>75936713
they do it because of personal problems
>>
>TV hates you
>music hates you
>radio hates you
>church hates you
>government hates you
>universities hate you
>internet hates you

it's like they got the idea that society hates them or something
>>
File: images (1).jpg (9 KB, 233x216) Image search: [Google]
images (1).jpg
9 KB, 233x216
>>75936450
>Muslims
>The religious believe in lies that give their life meaning. This lowers their rate of suicide.

Yea, that.
>>
>>75936030
>>75936092
but op, what about suicide bombers?
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-05-24-14-06-31.png (495 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-05-24-14-06-31.png
495 KB, 1920x1080
Imagine being told every day that your existence is oppressive, imagine knowing that no matter how hard you try and what results you achieve: standards for your employment are much higher.

Imagine if a society built by your ancestors suddenly turned against you and complaining that two wrongs don't make a right receives only sadistic replies.

Imagine knowing that they want you to fail and that, contrary to what Milo says, there are enough mechanisms in place to ensure you do fail. That after affirmative action and an incredibly PC culture targeted directly at you, the odds are stacked against you.

Imagine all this and remember that depression effects one in five European people. Manageable on its own but with all these triggers, with all this effort to ensure your failure, how could you not realise it's hopeless?

Without drugs and working out, without /pol/ even as my place to vent, I'd have killed myself so long ago.

>>75936889
Thanks for the teal deer.
>>
>>75936030
You never specified depression, you Muslim slime. You people fucking blow yourselves up constantly. You're literally so famous for suicide, every time someone sees you, they have to guess whether or not you're going to detonate.
>>
>>75936030
Lack of family support, overthinking, lack of role models/purpose. Those are the reasons, but the first one is the most important.
>>
>>75937114
>Without drugs and working out, without /pol/ even as my place to vent, I'd have killed myself so long ago.
> I'd have killed myself so long ago.
>killed myself

the majority of people on /pol/ who mentions this usually get called out, but ill say it too: id have slit my wrists if i didnt discover /pol/.
>>
File: 1413867649841.jpg (74 KB, 1217x1004) Image search: [Google]
1413867649841.jpg
74 KB, 1217x1004
>>75936030
What does it matter why?
At least we don't take people with us when we an hero. Fuck off mudslime.
>>
>>75936030

You neglected the sauce to go with your pasta.
>>
>>75936030
Semites are childish and materialistic. They lack the introspection and morality that leads higher forms of life to feel guilt.

Has any Muslim ever felt guilty for anything?

Look at their laws, the brutality of their punishments, the permissiveness of their religion. Their idea of fasting is eating so much food that they gain weight. Instead of banning sexual excess in favor of self control, they are admonished to ensure that they rape the right victim.
>>
>>75936395
>Why do white people commit suicide so much
>you guys do it because of depression/personal problems

Looks like you answered your question
>>
File: bait.jpg (5 KB, 124x125) Image search: [Google]
bait.jpg
5 KB, 124x125
>>
>>75936538
How many of those are setups? Are they really stupid enough do terrorist attacks with that method when it's tactically unnecessary (like the London Tube bombings)? Towelheads never did that in Algeria against the French and it was never a part of their culture until (((relatively recently))).
>>
Its just that Muslims prefer to take people out with them
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.