[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm confused /pol/. >Citizens in Europe who break new
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4
File: 1464859829716.png (429 KB, 770x964) Image search: [Google]
1464859829716.png
429 KB, 770x964
I'm confused /pol/.

>Citizens in Europe who break new “hate speech” rules on the internet, including those who spread conspiracy theories online, will be forced to attend ‘reeducation camps’.

Why don't I see any threads about this? Is it just a joke?

They're not really going to start cracking down on people for stating their opinions, are they?
>>
File: image.jpg (52 KB, 600x339) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
52 KB, 600x339
Link to re-education camps?
>>
>>75933086
>will be forced to attend ‘reeducation camps’.

There is no way this is true. I'm not going to go the whole "I'm not even surprised because blah blah libtard I'm smart" route, and try to be realistic. There are too many memories of Soviet and Chinese reeducation programs fresh in the minds of both politicians and the citizens for anyone to think this is possible to implement.
>>
File: 1464836967459.jpg (205 KB, 1056x288) Image search: [Google]
1464836967459.jpg
205 KB, 1056x288
Now we know what the FEMA camps are for.

Do a youtube search "Hillary Adult Camps"

it's all starting to make since now.
>>
>>75934628
I think it's possible under the guise of all this "tolerance" bullshit. But it does seem too soon for camps.
>>
>>75933086
It was only for juveniles, or kids, right?
Still fucked up if true, but I don't think it was for adults.
>>
>>75935939
yeah, I think adults straight up face jail time
>>
POST LINK TO THE LEGISLATION
>>
>>75937563
Oh shit, that's pretty fucked up.
You either are brainwashed as a child or imprisoned if you're considered to old to be worth attempting to change.
>>
File: 1425833441620.png (190 KB, 458x438) Image search: [Google]
1425833441620.png
190 KB, 458x438
>>75937689
http://www.europarl.europa.eu/meetdocs/2009_2014/documents/libe/dv/11_revframework_statute_/11_revframework_statute_en.pdf

Also, check this
>This text was prepared – under the aegis of the European Council on Tolerance and
Reconciliation – by a Group of Experts composed of Yoram Dinstein (Chair), Ugo
Genesio, Rein Mȕllerson, Daniel Thȕrer and Rȕdiger Wolfrum.

I guess i don't need to tell you where chairman Dinstein was born.
>>
>>75933086
>cracking down on people for opinions
as if this is new. no, what makes this special is that it is far more official than earlier. it is a bit too late to be a defeatist though, as it is ''''only'''' a proposal, and that it has received a good amount of criticism. if it gets through its of course still horrible, but it wont be the final nail in the coffin.

to clear it a bit up (although the pdf file is freely available)

re-education camps for minors, jail and fines for adults, but that is already a thing (so nothing new)

twitter, google, facebook, youtube, the giants banding together is problematic

the paper specifies that it has to be ''PUBLIC'' which includes mass media, but does not specify if secluded websites and private messages are under the yoke of this would be law.

it was proposed by a ''french jewish youth for tolerance'' organization

the file focuses completely and only on ''hate speech, homophobia, anti-semitism, racism, sexism'' and believe it or not ''anti-feminism.'' if a panel finds the person guilty, it is a severe crime with up to a years prison sentence for first offenders, and far greater for repeats. additionally, regardless of whether you serve your punishment (or is found guilty) you will have ''judicial check ups'' related to the internet and you, ergo live monitoring.

it has indeed begun, but only just begun. we aren't at the end yet.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.