[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
should i help trump?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: 1463343484898.jpg (346 KB, 640x875) Image search: [Google]
1463343484898.jpg
346 KB, 640x875
Hey /pol need some advice

I'm an ex marine and am currently un-employed. I continue to see all these videos of trump supporters getting harrased and attack at the trump rallies and i can not stand it any longer. Im considering volunteering as professional security detail

thoughts?
>>
The marines are shit tier.
>>
>>75932412

>A marine, the defenition of a welfare queen, wants to support a man that looks down on people that take welfare

You are such a C U C K op
>>
>>75932485
The Marines are the most bad-ass military class in the entire US., what the fuck are you smoking?
>>
>>75932412
yeah, vote for trump, ignore the faggots attacking you. they're most likely shills
>>
>>75932958
The SAS are the best in the world.
>>
>>75932412
>ex marine

correction: "Former Marine"

wft faggot. It's like you're lying on the internet.
>>
>>75933122
>wft faggot. It's like you're lying on the internet.
Wew i am a cruzemissile now.
>>
File: 1453591227659.jpg (294 KB, 990x990) Image search: [Google]
1453591227659.jpg
294 KB, 990x990
>>75933044
>SAS

>britbong flag

HAHAHAHA

If it weren't for the burgers you would be a part of the Third Reich right noww
>>
do it faggot

And there's no such thing as a former Marine. Check yourself before you wreck yourself.
>>
>>75933346
>T-The 3rd Reich was bad
>We 4th Reich now
kek, dumb burgers.
>>
File: general_trump.png (486 KB, 540x735) Image search: [Google]
general_trump.png
486 KB, 540x735
>>75932412
Stay strong, brother, and let it go. You'll get your official trump brown shirt soon enough, but for now let it go. Let the libruls choke on their own violence, and don't give them a chance to paint you as violent
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.