[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Curitiba
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: Curitiba.jpg (131 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Curitiba.jpg
131 KB, 1280x720
Is Curitiba a based city?

>Overgrows food
>Pays you to fucking bring your rubbish out in exchange for food and bus tickets if you are poor
>Literally wastes 0 food
>Bus only roads, pay for your tickets in advance, and theres no delays
>78.9% white people
>Sustainable as fuck city
>>
Is it really that much cheaper to have buses with their own roads instead of actual trams or trains
>>
>>75931847
It's a extremelly violent city.
Do not fall for the memes

>78.9% white people
Only if you consider poles white. Anyway, they could be "white" by blood, but their spirit is black. Basically honorary niggers
>>
>>75932171
>It's a extremely violent city.
>Do not fall for the memes

Your pulling my leg here Brazil, how extreme is the violence there?
>>
>>75932171
>Poles
>Violent city
By your standards. Hue.
>>
>>75932171
>>75931847
hey,it's my city

it's not that violent and it's violence its concentrated in the bads and poors nighborhoods,unlike sao paulo and rio that's literally everywhere

its a nice city and extremely clean,it's pretty good for tourism
>>
>>75932097

Cheaper to build and easier to maintain, yes.
>>
>>75932171
>>75934806
This confuses me. Btwn do ppl in Brazilian big cities live in suburbs like Americans do? Or is it more like Asia where suburb isn't a thing
>>
>>75932171
>It's a extremelly violent city.
Really? I thought it was peaceful for our standars.
>>
>>75932097
Pretty much, you don't need to build train tracks everywhere and if the bus system ever breaks down or something, you can just use those roads for whatever else, also >>75935040 summed it up
>>
A "peaceful" city by Brazilian standards is a violent city by America's.
>>
>>75935457
the other cities dont actualy report the crimes numbers to keep the crime rate down

is violent because you will get mugged if you walk alone , in the middle of the night
>>
>>75935336
you mean communist blcoks?here is mostly like america suburbs but very rarely have one or two communist block lost around

>>75935457

its quite peaceful,the violence of the favelas killing their own makes look like its extremely violent,or the periferias of the city.

To all not-brazillians wondering how brazil and race it's like,here is the map of the racial distribution of brazil that you can zoom in and out

http://patadata.org/maparacial/
>>
>>75936056
it's shit ,but muggers that steals cellphones of drunk people at night i would hardly call violent
>>
>>75931847
it's my city and I live in a poor area, I'd say that the bus system is better from all the others cities but it's infinitelly better having a car instead, it's a city where everything is far from you and getting a bus to go to places you like is very annoying. 60% of the people are migrants from other areas of Brazil so don't expect to have "educated" people all around, yes it's violent in some areas.
>>
>>75932171
the city outskirts are violent (i.e Pinhais, São José dos Pinhais, Almirante Tamandaré, etc), Curitiba itself not so much,
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.