[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do liberals hate free speech so much?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5
File: liberals think violence speech.png (247 KB, 492x870) Image search: [Google]
liberals think violence speech.png
247 KB, 492x870
Why do liberals hate free speech so much?
>>
>>75930366

They have underdeveloped amygdalae so when they are confronted with sensory inputs that overload their capability to process them they will seek any means to stop that input.
>>
They want to make self defense from actual violence harder (gun control, duty to retreat, "racism" accusations, etc.) but use violence against words. They can't even admit they don't believe in freedom of speech, they just say "hate" speech doesn't count.
>>
>>75930366
muh feewings>muh brain
>>
>>75930366

in 5 years they will bleep the word "rape" on tv
>>
>>75930366
>Why do liberals hate free speech so much?

Because they know something what the freedomfags don't get: If you give your enemy weapons, he might end up using them against you.
>>
File: scout.jpg (35 KB, 496x394) Image search: [Google]
scout.jpg
35 KB, 496x394
>>75930366
They're okay with it now but they'd cry if somebody BONK'd a feminist at the slutwalk.

I dunno why, apparently it's okay to club protesters who are "asking for it".
>>
File: 1447488763935.jpg (59 KB, 614x775) Image search: [Google]
1447488763935.jpg
59 KB, 614x775
Because they never have been oppressed or had their rights taken away from them. If they had gone through actual hardship they would understand the idea of standing up for people's rights even if you don't agree with them.
>>
>>75930366
Because they see themselves as winning now.

When a group is behind they talk about how oppressed they are by the other group and how badly they are treated.

When a group starts to gain influence they quickly turn into the oppressors using force to push down weaker opponents.
>>
>>75930366
>girl gets raped
STOP VICTIM SHAMING

>get hit with a bat
Fucker deserved it.
>>
>>75930366

Talk shit get hit.
>>
>>75930366
>if you promote violence
>expect violence
Sweet. We've just been given libtard permission to beat the fuck out of all the BLM/anti-trump/douchefag protestors.
>>
File: Malboro used Bad Breath.webm (3 MB, 854x470) Image search: [Google]
Malboro used Bad Breath.webm
3 MB, 854x470
>>75933640

Those are all peaceful movements though.
>>
>>75933640
I guess so.
Peaceful protesting is a relic of the 20th century. Clubbing people in the head like cavemen sure is progressive!
>>
I just don't understand this mentality. I agree with Brother Dean on pretty much nothing but what gives someone the right to assault someone for stating his beliefs? The most disgusting part is the teacher saying "see that's what you get" and everyone cheering after he gets assaulted for expressing his first amendment rights.
>>
File: Liberals.jpg (357 KB, 613x1681) Image search: [Google]
Liberals.jpg
357 KB, 613x1681
>>75935132

Most liberals lack empathy and are borderline sociopathic. They are incapable of feeling for anyone else.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.