[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
HISPANIC JUDGE VS TRUMP
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 7
File: CurielvsTrump.jpg (92 KB, 1200x800) Image search: [Google]
CurielvsTrump.jpg
92 KB, 1200x800
POL ALERT!

Is Trump right when he says Judge Gonzalo Curiel is inherently biased against him because of his Mexican Heritage?

We already know Judge Curiel is a member of La Raza and has supported giving scholarships to illegal immigrants. This alone, I think, would mean he has an inherent conflict with Trump, who is adamantly against illegal immigration.

But are there other factors as well which should preclude him from presiding over the case?
>>
>>75926654
look at that dude

(((hispanic)))
>>
File: 1453436124457.jpg (150 KB, 1279x819) Image search: [Google]
1453436124457.jpg
150 KB, 1279x819
>>75928092

please elaborate

what specifically would make him biased against Trump
>>
>>75928511
Trump doesnt like illegal immigrants "Mexicans"

Judge does. If judge feels like he can take Donald out here, that he can personally deliver a blow on his campaign.
>>
File: image.jpg (6 KB, 381x132) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
6 KB, 381x132
>>75926654
SOURCE YOUR SHIT FAGGOT
>>
>>75926654
>Trump never says anything racist, his followers say
>Meanwhile Trump states that a judge's race makes him ill fit to oversee a court case against him
>>
Speaking plainly, Donald should have kept his mouth shut about the case.

Very poor judgement.
>>
>>75928875
nationality =/= race dumbass
>>
imagine if a white judge was part of a group called "The Race"
>>
>he has an inherent conflict with Trump

The fact that he's a member of La Raza, an explicitly racist organization, and awards scholarships to illegal non-citizens means he has an inherent conflict with being a non-biased arbiter of the fucking laws of this country to begin with. It's downright insanity.
>>
Isn't he a Jewish Mexican?
>>
>>75929277
you fucboi, you don't know what you are talking about.

The La Raza you're trying to affiliate him with is not only totally different, but strongly denied and denounced by the LEGAL organization he belongs to. Just because it has the words "la raza" in it doesn't mean its the same fucking thing. They despise being equated to the same and are public about their disgust.

Get gud faggot. go swallow your fox news/cnn bluepill
>>
>>75926654
yes
>>
>>75926654
Trump will just deport him once he's elected.
>>
>>75929816
u r right, please ignore my White Pride Legal Group, we disavow all those other white pride grups promise
>>
>>75929095
I mean I don't really care either way, but this is retarded. It was whites that colonized and enslaved latinos.
>>
File: 1453646835322.jpg (50 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1453646835322.jpg
50 KB, 500x500
i wish people knew how badly Mexico needs trump.
i really do...
>>
>>75930122
>being this retarded
>>
>>75929816
right, they're totally different organizations which both happen to be pursuing the same end goal.
>>
>>75930122

Literally agreeing with him now, not even an argument lol
>>
>>75929547

And it's no coincidence that they assigned that judge to the case, either. Probably got a call from the White House to make it happen.
>>
>>75926654
Trump isn't being a racist - that's impossible.
>>
>>75929816
> disavows la raza
> displays la raza on their shit
Your days are number spic nigger time to fuck off back to jungle where you belong, esse.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.