[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
KIKES ARE ONTO US
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5
>A Google Chrome plugin with the seemingly innocent name of "Coincidence Detector" has one sole purpose: compiling and exposing the identities of Jews and others who are perceived as "anti-White." Drawing from a user-generated list of Jewish names, the extension works in the background while users browse the web and encases the names in three sets of parentheses — i.e., (((Fleishman))) — on web pages.

https://m.mic.com/articles/145105/coincidence-detector-the-google-extension-white-supremacists-use-to-track-jews
>>
But why is it a Google extension if the creator is anti Jew?
>>
>>75926763
It doesn't violate any policies
>>
>>75926985
My question is why does the creator use jewgle?
>>
>>75927351
Well... why not?
Most popular webbrowser, is it not?
>>
>>75926608
does joe do big cums ?
>>
>>75927417
Because it's Jewish, thats the irony
I don't because the corporation has proven to disrespect individual right to privacy, and is a fag supporting liberal company
>>
will i get in shit for downloading it? seems pretty funny
>>
>>75926985
The authors of that article claimed that it was used to help organize harassment campaigns against jews. That probably is why they removed it.
>>
>>75927824
Oyy it was removed.. I didn't even know
>>
File: 09090909.png (4 KB, 254x27) Image search: [Google]
09090909.png
4 KB, 254x27
>>75927471
Joe doesn't recognize an obvious shitpost when he sees one, that's for sure
>>
File: Untitled.png (5 KB, 413x143) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
5 KB, 413x143
>>75927904
fuggg
anywhere else i can get it?
>>
>>75928455
Nope. You can't install 3rd party apps.
>>
Why not Firefox?
>>
I'm so glad i downloaded this a while back, its so helpful to be able to see anytime there is a pure coincidence, it also tells me when Israel, (Our greatest ally) is mentioned

goldstein

Jerry Seinfeld
>>
>>75929005
>>
>>75929060
None for Goldstein?
>>
>>75926608
How else could I possibly have divined that the article encouraging miscegnation for whites, but explaining that Israel must preserve its Jewish identity, by Committee Institute Group Founder and Chairwoman Hadassah (Yael [Yael {Yael}]) bat Yehudah-Assman, was Jewish?
>>
>>75929278
Its first letter was not capitalized.
>>
>>75928640
because the creator is a kike working for jewgle to try and catch bad goys and use the botnet to track them
>>
>>75929567
>implying that chrome is not part of an even larger botnet

With Google you will eventually get screwed. That's how they do things. They provide a great service and then start trying to squeeze shekels out of you once all of their competition is gone. If they weren't handing over their user data to the feds the government would have probably done something about them by now.
>>
>>75929789
>implying that chrome is not part of an even larger botnet
but that's exactly what I was implying
google alone can't do anything about antisemitism, they have to appeal to their fellow jews in government to take action
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.