[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what is the most red-pilled non-white race? >pic not related
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (117 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
117 KB, 640x640
what is the most red-pilled non-white race?

>pic not related
>>
>>75925505
Asians probably
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xq-I0JRhvt4
>>
I'd say Asians are the most red pilled race in general
>>
>>75925505
Race or folk? Race = obviously asian.
>>
family oriented upper class jap the low class are worse than dogs
>>
>>75925505
asian, too easy.
>>
Asians overall, specifically upper caste Indians and Japs
>>
>>75925610
Asian bro checking in. Waffles
>>
Non-Islander Asians and Sikhs.

Also the "you fell for the sikh meme" is a meme itself and is unsubstantiated.
>>
>>75925505
Probably Chinese/Japanese or Indians believe it or not

Except for wrestling. When it comes to WWE, Indians are the most blue-pilled race there is.
>>
>>75925505

obviously the Jews as they are orchestrating everything.
>>
>>75925505
>red-pilled non-white race
These red pilled questions just keep getting more retarded.
>>
>>75925505
Gallegos until Franco died
>>
>>75928374
Das just be cuz u to stupid to now day jhon sheena is the real champ u basterd bitch
>>
>>75925868
Yet still better than Spaniards
>>
Asians are simply soulless and without emotion. They used pure logic. Of course they're "redpilled" but the white man is blessed and cursed with both logic and a soul
>>
>>75929719
Not true at all, they're some of the most superstitious people in highly industrialized nations. Anger and depression are just as prevalent in Asia as in America. What you probably wanted to say is that they're the least personable because they have such a rigid social and behavioral code.
>>
>>75925505
Asians
Except South Korea cause they are getting so cucked right know by their woman pm
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.