[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does /pol/ think of non-whites who are redpilled?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 6
File: 570157083.png (80 KB, 256x252) Image search: [Google]
570157083.png
80 KB, 256x252
What does /pol/ think of non-whites who are redpilled?
>>
File: 1390031455902.jpg (875 KB, 1477x1908) Image search: [Google]
1390031455902.jpg
875 KB, 1477x1908
/pol/ loves all fascists, regardless of race or religion
>>
>>75925883
According to this, /pol/ should love jews
>>
>>75925458
at best they can be kinda redpilled, for a shitskin. same thing with women. at best a woman can only be good at anything with the caveat "for a girl"
>>
they are still lesser beings but I accept them as humans deserving of rights and human decency
>>
>>75925458
/pol/ can't even agree on what a red pill is.
>>
>>75928391
I'm pretty sure everyone on /pol/ gets the basic idea of the redpill.

>Media controlled by jews
>feminism is cancer
>open borders are bad
>the left lies about everything

I'm pretty sure we all agree on that.
>>
>>75926889
Jews want to destroy all others though
>>
>>75926889

Many people on /pol/ are sympathetic towards Israel.
>>
>>75925458
non-whites can't be redpilled

to be redpilled is to identify as white, and marginalized by anything that jews, feminists, globalists, or other leftists have done to deceive and disenfranchise them.
>>
>>75928391
Oh, and the holocaust is either a lie or was way over exaggerated. This topic could and has been debated to death. So whatever you wanna believe is fine with me.
>>
>>75928748
Why do you have to be white?
>>
>>75928748
>to be redpilled is to identify as white
>non-whites can't be redpilled
Well guess what, you are talking to a redpilled non-white. No one ever said you NEED to be white to be redpilled.
>>
>>75928924
Because the redpill is self-awareness of the anti-white agenda. The world is increasingly becoming anti-white, so much that the non-whites who pretend to be red-pilled are shills actually mining our details. Our survival is therefore, largely at risk thanks to the NWO.
>>
>>75929088
What you are is a shill, not at all red-pilled.

Do you identify with ANY of the struggles associated with the red pill?

Can you acknowledge what the Jews, Feminists, Globalists, and Non-Whites are doing to the white race?

They are actively plotting White Genocide.

Do you believe in White Genocide?

You should: http://whitegenocideproject.com/what-anti-whites-say/
>>
>>75925458
I like blacks that don't like Jews.
I like Mexicans that don't like blacks or Jews.
I like informing them of jewry that they were previously unaware of.
Feels comfy.
>>
Non-whites for the most part ARE redpilled. But they use their knowledge as a weapon to destroy white people, because they're not the ones who are subject to white guilt
>>
>>75926889
I like Israelis, in fact patriotic minorities are an asset. As long as they support their nation, they should go home. I respect all people, as long as they keep to themselves. The inefficient shall kill themselves off.
>>
>>75929406
My answer to all of what you are asking is Yes. I'm very well aware of the active systematic extermination of whites, you do not need to be white to see this. I think it's disgusting, which is why I fucking hate to see people cheer for "diversity" and "multiculturalism".
>>
>>75929642
Then tell whoever you identify as, to acknowledge this, and stop it.

Otherwise you remain a shill.
>>
>>75929239
I understand the west has an anti-white agenda, whether you want to believe me or not I don't really care but it's kind of silly to think if you're not white you don't understand, it's like the "white people don't know what it's like to be poor" thing lor
>>
>>75929570
I fucking despise the israelis, but then again, I despise the palestinians too. As far as I am concerned, I'd like to see the the USA get out of the Middle East permanently and leave the kikes and the muzrats kill off each other. No skin off my ass.
>>
>>75929910
I do the best I can. Ever since I became redpilled, I have done my part to spread the truth as much as possible. It's not easy because I do receive backlash and resentment, but I can assure you that I will not stop being outspoken about this in my personal life.
>>
>>75926889

My only complaint with the Jews is the way they fuck with my country and my people. If they weren't actively trying to destroy my race and my nation then I would be entirely on their side. Israel is, in theory, completely based - they've carved out a home for themselves in an incredibly hostile land and only the pressure from the entire Western world is keeping them from exterminating every muslim in their nation.

I don't begrudge them the dirty tricks they play when it's their survival at stake. I hope that if whites are ever in a similar situation, we play it as well as Israel does. But when it's my people at the other end of those dirty tricks, I can't be on the side of Israel.
>>
File: great wall.jpg (208 KB, 800x435) Image search: [Google]
great wall.jpg
208 KB, 800x435
>>75925458
Why haven't you taken the dragon pill and become a honorary chinese.
>longest civilization in the world
>lead the world in innovation countless times
>is a worldpower today
>Many different people united under one culture
How can whitey even compete

>Pic related keeping niggers out since 220 B.C.
>>
>>75929540
Truth and some ambiguous implications.

Some of them are true conservatives that value what western society formed. Others simply don't care. Then there are those, like you said, who make use of the moral judgement which dictates most people.
>>
>>75930332
Not interested in eating dog. :P

No thanks.
>>
It's an interesting life. You're surrounded by intelligent people who are unfortunately brainwashed by the liberal media and culture... and by subhuman retards who *intentionally* and consciously endeavor to hurt and/or spite the West (and Whites) in any way they can.

It's impossible not to show your power level to these idiots if only in hope that you could subliminally turn them from degeneracy and remind the idiots that when the west falls, the world would fall into scraps.
>>
>>75930413
but dog is a delicacy only the most refined men can appreciate
>>
Taking the red pill means seeing things for what they are. It's about breaking out of how you're conditioned to think, it's accepting truth.
>>
>>75930537
>>
>>75930317
>Western world is keeping them from exterminating every muslim in their nation.

I'd love to see Israel go full Rhodesia.
>>
I honestly just hate white people lol. Nogs are stupid and can't help it. White people choose to be dickheads, cucks, etc
>>
File: 1024px-Dog_meat_hotpot.jpg (179 KB, 1024x517) Image search: [Google]
1024px-Dog_meat_hotpot.jpg
179 KB, 1024x517
>>75930658
Look you don't understand take a look at this doesn't this make your mouth water
>>
>>75930413
dog > cow
>>
File: 1464148410102.gif (253 KB, 447x415) Image search: [Google]
1464148410102.gif
253 KB, 447x415
>>75930812
>>75930844
>>75930880
No!
>>
>>75925458
never met anyone who was actually red pilled, very few here are. JEWS = world tragedies is not redpill, its 2nd tier blue pill
>>
>>75930417
>You're surrounded by intelligent people who are unfortunately brainwashed by the liberal media

Negative moral role as a result of the ideals which fought in WW2, incumbent for "winners write history" analogy.

Most of them are liberal by default, wealthy people are educated, from years of myopic social narratives collectively becoming more regressive as a direct result of elites and Jews, they accept the notions fed to them as the point of "education" is learning what's taught.

And Universities have been feeding young people bullshit since the days of Aristotle.
>>
>>75930317
This man gets it,.
>>
>>75925458
Most blacks are redpilled

They just use the term "illuminati"
>>
>>75930248
>>75929642

Good man. It's hardest to take a stand for others. Very commendable.
>>
>>75932421
Thanks. I wish Europe the absolute best in fighting for your countries and ridding your land of communists and muslims and the EU entirely.
>>
You got it all wrong.

Non-white redpilled people are the ONLY people who completely shut down libtards and SJWs. And there is a shit ton of non-white redpilled people who are openly racist.

You think they enjoy this degeneracy? That they care about trans bathroom laws?
Embrace them, for we are in this together.
Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.