[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is the best time to marry?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 22
File: download.jpg (8 KB, 185x273) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
8 KB, 185x273
In china, thee is a derogatory term for women over 27 and unmarried. It's called leftover women. When I heard this, I was like the fuck, lol. Im currently 24, but will probably 36 or 38 before I marry.

Anyway, there is a real in the west to liberate women. And now the effect is that many men are not getting to marry at all.

What are your thoughts on this?
>>
>>75924846

It's just parental/societal pressure to settle down and have kids when they have all the options in the world open to them.
>>
>>75925146
It's so ugly, though. What would you do if you re a Chinese woman and 36?

I keep thinking but anyone can get married and many of these married women are poor and sad.
>>
>>75925286

Hundreds of millions or even a billion+ chinese men don't even have the opportunity to get married because there's not enough women, and you're worried about some obvious total bitch who is a pain in the ass probable mental case who can't maintain a healthy relationship?
>>
>>75924846
It's actually women over 25. They call them Christmas cake girls (useless cake after December 25th) AKA leftover women.

Women should marry in their early 20's for peak fertility quality and potential. Men should marry before their early 30's, because that's when their sperm start to deteriorate slightly, statistically.

If I can find the study, I'll post the source, but I read that a men five years older than the woman, and the woman slightly more intelligent than the man is lowest rate of divorce.
>>
>>75925286
>What would you do if you re a Chinese woman and 36?
If you're at least a little bit cute, you can always go to America and marry a lonely middle aged man and live a comfy life as his waifu.
>>
>>75924846
marriage died a long time ago. the homo raped the corpse but it was long dead. feminism destroyed marriage. the best time to marry was 150 years ago
>>
>>75925713
I'm a Chinese woman.

I'm just concerned since I'm going to be marrying in my mid 30 possibly in my late thirties. And this rule is against me. I'm currently 24.
>>
>>75926006
In China, single mothers don't get welfare, and children go to the father in a divorce. Everything else would work itself out if we had similar laws.
>>
>>75926151
By 30, 90% of your eggs are gone. Don't fall for the modernist lies. It's a trap, not marriage. If you care more about your stupid office job than children, then you probably shouldn't ever be a mother in the first place.
>>
>>75926003
I'm 8 of 10 currently. And I'm planning to exercise and preserve my looks hopefully we'll into the forties. The is an option. I might end up marrying a white australian while I'm in school (early thirties) and settle down content lyrics to have beautiful biracial babies.
>>
Sorry guys. Auto correct messing up my text.
>>
>>75926151
Judging by your flag, you're in leaf-land, not China. You won't have any problem finding a husband among the Cucknadians, even if you wait until you're past your prime.
>>
>>75926151
The rules are different in Canada. Especially if you're dating outside the diaspora / have strong career prospects.

If you plan on being a 35 year old unmarried phd in feminism well.. That's pretty much a no-go in any culture.
>>
File: deg.jpg (12 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
deg.jpg
12 KB, 225x225
>>75924846
>plans on being almost 40 before getting married
pic related
>>
>>75924846
>what is the best time to marry

Whenever you OWN your house and have a decent, stable job.
>>
>>75926672
It's more like 38 nd unmarried. It will take me that long to get the phd. Lol. I might still do it though.
>>
>>75926457
You can go to college any time you want. You can only have children for a limited window. By 40, you will only have 3% of your eggs left, and conception becomes exponentially more difficult after your mid 20's.

You are GUARANTEED to not get the same quality man at 35 than you could get at 25. Every year you wait, the worse your potential mates will be, no matter how hard you workout. If you time horizons are too short for you to understand then, then maybe you shouldn't have kids at all so as not to pass on your low IQ genes.
>>
>>75925985
>It's actually women over 25. They call them Christmas cake girls (useless cake after December 25th) AKA leftover women.

That's Japan
>>
>>75926583
Hopefully I'll get a cute Anglo if I don't go back to chin I probably would led a happy life together.
>>
File: 1437285751231.png (78 KB, 1194x1074) Image search: [Google]
1437285751231.png
78 KB, 1194x1074
>>75926151
>I'm Chinese
>Canadian flag

Of course
>>
>>75926836
Why is it that older men can get quality younger women meanwhile an older ell educated, wealthy good looking woman cannot get a quality younger man?

But it doesn't work the same way with white peple so when I'm 38, I might date a 22 year old white guy
>>
>>75926821
People like you lower the average IQ of nations by waiting until you can only have 1, MAYBE 2 children, while other people have 3 or 4 kids. If you're intelligent, you should have kids as soon as possible and as many as possible.

You can get a PhD when you're in your 40's.
>>
>>75924846
I'm 98% certain this is a troll.

But you should have children by your early 30's at latest. You're doing your future children a disservice by waiting any later than that.

Which is more important, your scrap of paper or your children being born without defects?
>>
>>75926821

So you'd rather have a phd than a family, basically. Does the phd give you validation, completion of a quest for self-worth? A phd in what, exactly?
>>
>>75927135
Because your fertility declines, and ours does not (or does so MUCH slower). Women are not evolved to attract mates past their late 20's--all the best women as supposed to have children by then. Evolution doesn't give a shit about your PhD. Sorry.
>>
>>75927237
Biomedical engineering.
>>
>>75927135

You mean older men WITH MONEY can get quality younger women. That's because they're golddigging whores.
>>
>>75927289
I'll just freeze my eggs.
>>
>>75927355
WHT if the older woman has money.

Madonna dated a lot of you get men.
>>
>>75924846
36 is way too old to get married and have children. 30 should be the absolute cut off.
>>
>>75924846
It's almost ingrained in intelligent humans to select for the best offspring.

Old eggs make for less intelligent and less healthy children. This is scientifically proven.

Keep acting like everybody doesn't know why.
>>
>>75926821
I just got out of a relationship with a girl from Nigeria who had similar issues on the mind. She left to go on the PhD track in the UK, though we had other differences anyway.

If you want children, then you have the same problem most women have. PhDs in almost all fields have a poor ROI. Moreover you're probably in a big city where the average income is even higher, and thus so is the barrier to entry in the housing market.

A PhD, in my opinion, is a luxury lifestyle choice people choose, at the significant expense of other life paths. That's the realistic way of lookign at it. Even PhD's in finance can struggle to find stable employment outside of the tenure track, and everyone knows how shitty trying to get tenure is.

>>75927135
Basic sexual marketplace stuff. I'm sure you're aware of how this works already. Maybe there are more white guys willing to marry an older woman than chinese guys, but it's still a small pool. A family friend actually did that though, so it does happen.
>>
>>75927334
You're not even going to have time/energy to USE the degree if you have children right after getting it. If you try to work and hire a nanny, you'll be a shit mother, and your children will grow up with emotional disadvantages to children who had close maternal connections and breast feeding.

Have a family NOW, get it out of the way, and then go get you PhD and work AFTER. You have your whole life to work. Children are a one shot, small window of time, especially if you give a shit about being a good mother. Would you chose work over providing the idea mothering environment for your children?
>>
>>75927482
What but that movie star. Aron Tyler johnson. And that guy is hot by the way and he married an uglier older womn.
>>
File: 1454697219837.png (272 KB, 612x497) Image search: [Google]
1454697219837.png
272 KB, 612x497
The longer you put off having kids the higher the chance of getting soemthing like this
>>
>>75927645
troll thread confirmed
>>
>>75927561
Yewh, but once you have a family you can't really do much eduction wise or career wise. It's also pretty much a one shot thing considering that progrms are ageist.
>>
>>75927135
Because a woman being dependent on a rich man is generally seen as a fulfillment of traditional femininity, while most men view being dependent on a rich older woman as something that diminishes their masculinity.

The kind of guy who doesn't care about masculinity when he's in his early 20s is probably not the kind of guy who would be attractive to an older woman.
>>
>>75927645
Like I said, stuff happens (especially if you have a lot of money, something that a PhD will not give you)

It's still a very small pool. You're playing a numbers game that is not stacked in your favor.
>>
>>75927694
>>75927694
This is not a troll thred.I don't know why I would be trolling but this because how serious it is.
>>
>>75927760
I wouldn't mind getting a much younger guy if he's handsome even if I wasn't completely attracted to him at that point in my life.
>>
>>75927806
I don't think anyone serious would go to /pol/ for life advice, but it's been nice shitting on PhDfags anyway.
>>
>>75927384
Too late m8. If you wanted to go down that road you should have had them frozen in your early 20's. Frozen eggs are weaker and more prone to birth defects, so you need to freeze them in your prime fertile years.
>>
>>75927753
That's bullshit. You will have plenty of time for a PhD course-load after your kids are 7 and older. University hours are better than career hours. By the time your kids are teenagers, 95% of your work is done, you can go work in a lab or something. You can't fix kids after around the age of 11 or 12. You either fucked them up, or put them on a good path by then.
>>
>>75927792
Yewh, I know. Sometimes I wish I were a man, so I would t have this dilmema.
>>
desu I have a suspicion that you are both stupid and ugly

but even if you are ~30 then you can still find someone with a job and low enougn standards so whatever. just learn to appreciate men like aids skrillex and dont wait til your mid/late thirties
>>
>>75927334

Well at least its a worthwhile and interesting field of study.

Here's the problem: You're trying to plan your life out as though it were a syllabus. Life doesn't happen that way.

You may fall in love when you're 28. And you're reaction will be: whoops, 10 years too early, move along. 10 years later you decide its time and you just marry someone who matches your checklist and live a typical soulless and contrived yuppy relationship.

Basically I think you're entire perspective and analysis on this subject is flawed from the beginning.
>>
>>75925985
>sperm
>deteriorate
4 u maybe
>>
>>75927953
That's a good idea. I might do that. Then I will be 36 when I start dating. That gives me 7 yers time frame for popping out babies.
>>
>>75927977
No, I'm 8 out of 10 in terms of looks. I'm just not competent in what I do at themoment. Lol.
>>
>>75927753
They're not ageist if you know how to write a letter. That working mom story stuff will work great for a letter of intent. You can also take single graduate courses while your children are young--it's a very small time commitment, but it will "keep you in the game" until you apply for a full time PhD program. You might even be able to get a masters in the 5-10 years that you take off raising your 2-3 children to adolescence. Then you can back off and do more of your own thing. As hard as that might sound, it will actually be harder to try to do school, then work + children at the same time. You're either going to be a shitty employee, or a shitty mother that way.
>>
>>75924846
If you are going to have kids, around 35 is a good age, so plan around that. Have fun, date, work on your career and capital until then. Don't get pussy-trapped and derailed.
>>
>>75927961

Hey I know, why don't you be a trans man. Eventually you will have the skills and lab resources to grow your penis from stem cells.
>>
>>75927997
Well, if I fell in love with someone in either canada, or america, I might not be able to go back to China which is where I ultimately want to be.

And it's oky, my crushes never seem to like me back so there is no danger of me being in a relationship until Side time.
>>
>>75927452
My mother had me when she was in her forties it's no big deal.
>>
>>75928131
Are you the chinese chick that has obsessive issues anytime someone seems to dislike you in any way?
>>
>>75928220
OP is a woman
>>
The marriage system seems pretty fucked nowadays. Nearly everyone is going to free college into their late twenties. The fields are very separated by gender, so not much of a chance to meet a partner. Then after you graduate, you gotta gain work experience for the first time in your life.
I'm getting a masters degree in two years, don't have a girlfriend and have zero social skills. I don't know what the fuck I'll do. Maybe just stay single. Save up money and either try to help the /pol/ cause or just buy a nice house with a garden and travel the world.
>>
>>75926151
That's a completely fine time to get married. Don't listen to these fucks.
>>
>>75928300
Yes.
>>
>>75928066
What? No no no. You start dating NOW. Get married within the next 2 or 3 years. You have kids over the next couple of years, and you're finished with the hardest years of motherhood by the time you're in your early 30's. You may have taken a few grad courses in that time. Then you apply to you PhD program.
>>
File: 908142_1344024771733_431_300.jpg (20 KB, 431x300) Image search: [Google]
908142_1344024771733_431_300.jpg
20 KB, 431x300
>>75928275

You're an 8 out of 10 and your crushes never like you back an you haven't started dating yet? Something's fucky here. Post pic w/ timestamp.
>>
>>75924846
Oh yeah, very important as well -- don't marry anyone near your age or older. About an eight year gap is good, more if you are older.
>>
>>75928300

Maybe she has Borderline Personality Disorder?
>>
>>75928495
Let me clarify. I tend to overreach. The guys who like me, I never like back.
>>
>>75924846
A Chinese woman is a lot different then a western woman.

There are like LITERALLY 2 billion Chinese men to choose from
>>
>>75928322
Well, fuck. 28, then, and pick a guy with all his shit together and who has built some capital. Advice holds, just reverse it.
>>
>>75928617

You have serious issues and I doubt you are an 8 out of 10, probably a 4.
>>
>>75928275
If you want a guy to go back with you to China, your pool is very very small. You may want to re-evaluate your strategy.

I myself am in the pool of guys open to working in asia, but if I married locally it would be for business reasons. to get a foothold, you know.
>>
>>75926151
If you have a pulse white guys will bone you anytime
>>
>>75928714
I posted my pic on an anonymous website and I got high scores.
>>
go to your local anime club in 6 years and find yourseld a nice cuck
>>
>>75928687

Yes, dig the gold OP. Dig the gold like a soulless ugly whore should.
>>
OP, could you post a picture of your legs? haha
>>
>>75928668
Literally 700million Chinese men.
>>
>>75928763
Eva try which is why I'm putting off dqting and marriage until 36 when I will go back to china.
>>
>>75928785

Then how come you can't get anybody? There is something wrong with you that was hidden in the angle or lighting of that photo.
>>
>>75928763
Exactly. It's the utoco react which is messing with my text.
>>
>>75928815
Why would anyone want to date a guy who is 35 and didn't have his shit together? If not by then, you never will.
>>
>>75928785
We're an anonymous site too. Let's see how you compare.

This is pretty important in terms of answering your question. If you really are a top-tier beauty, your prospects for finding love in your 30s are much better than if you're just average-looking.
>>
>>75928920
I could get a boyfriend right now if I wanted to or any time in the past.
>>
>>75928785
Respond to my posts:
>>75928198
>>75928448
>>
>>75928850
Dating isn't something you can plan, full stop. I'm very picky and systematic about "sorting" dating prospects and even I realize it's going to be an imperfect process.
>>
>>75928975
Yeqh, but with hail hitlet as the header. You don't see that everyday.
>>
>>75928399
How's that been going?

Made any progress?
>>
>>75928954

Because men are bank accounts and women are parasites, right?
>>
>>75926821

you should convert to Islam and go to islamic state, loads of men looking to marry there.
>>
>>75924846
In China, there's more men than women, and "leftover women" are like that because they reject every guy.
>>
>>75928999
I will put off the phd and start looking at 36. You guys make good pints about getting the phd after my kids are in their teens.
>>
>>75929126
I'm still housebound for another two months.
>>
>>75929168
Good choice
>>
>>75929168
yeah... what are you going to do with your phd at that point then?

Tenure track is brutal.
>>
>>75928993

You'd probably make them miserable, you have major issues. You project glaring red flags, that's why your crushes shun you.
>>
>>75928850
Good luck. Young China is a sausage fest thx to the 1 child policy.
>>
>>75929041
>hail hitler as the header
Well, you're here anyway. What's that say about you?
>>
>>75929194

Housebound? What the fuck is wrong with you?
>>
>>75929297
She'll have 40 fucking years to work after that, and no kids to worry about anymore. She'll be fine, probably BETTER than most other people trying to balance too much shit.
>>
>>75929383
>What's that say about you?

Based on her previous threads it means she wants to challenge her current worldview and also puts a lot of importance on white peoples' opinions.
>>
Canadians males are cucks. They would rather you make money for them. Sorry, a PhD is worthless.
>>
>>75929194
Why are you housebound?
>>
>>75929372
You can have 2 now.
>>
>>75928815
That's what marriages are.

Only a retard whore that want their children to be poor would marry a poor guy.
>>
>>75929537
>>75929403
Studying.
>>
>>75929412
Yeah like that guy who was doing his phd for 20 years and that turned out well.

If you want to be a prof, you should be getting good publications and good citations in masters. Hopefully in undergrad as a primary author.
>>
OP will forget all about this phd bullshit once she discovers the joys of big nigger cocks.
>>
Ah, OP is a "grill". 100+ role playing replies follow
>>
>>75929146
No, because if you are 35 you should have your shit together, some assets, and some savings. Has nothing to do with females -- you should have that for yourself. How are you going to provide for a family otherwise -- you a nigger or something?
>>
>>75929605

Are you 12?
>>
>>75924846
ive given up getting married before my 30s, I wont be done with law school until maybe 29 or 30 anyway
>>
>>75924846
China is a wierd collision of the very ancient and very modern. There is a lot of power held by dog-owning, unmarried "leftovers" in professorships, bureaucracy and the Party.
>>
>>75929735
No.
>>
>>75929628
Apples and oranges. Fucking about and never dedicating 100% of your time to something is why degrees get dragged out. People get PhD later in life and transition into universities all the time. And you KNOW people would be more willing to take on a women who already has kids out of the way than someone who's going to get knocked up in a few years and start taking a kinds of time off, and flaking out. The fact is that NO employment option is ideal for women, but the post-children career removed a lot of the downsides, and has very few actual drawbacks when you look at why women have issues in the job market.
>>
>>75929735
I'm wondering if you might be. You've obviously never been married before, whatever your age.
>>
>>75924846
if they're not married its for a good damn reason
>>
>>75929774
>getting married in the US at all
>>
>>75929783
>There is a lot of power held by dog-owning, unmarried "leftovers" in professorships, bureaucracy and the Party.

This could turn out really poorly.
>>
>Chinese
>Canada flag

Checks out
>>
>>75928617
Typical entitled roastie.
Don't worry, even boring and mediocre looking girls like you deserve a 10/10 Chad
>>
>>75929699

You really don't understand the ups and downs of life, the flux of risktaking chance and reward. You don't understand the meaningless of a relationship you describe, if anything happens like the husband getting a major illness, car accident, who knows, then the relationship is rendered worthless. You're a teenager.
>>
>>75925146
That's bullshit.

The modern west is career obsessed and anti-family, most Boomer families didn't pressure their kids to marry at all and only care about school , work and material gain. This is the main reason behind the falling birthrates.
>>
>>75924846
My thoughts?
With all the spelling and syntax errors going on in /pol/ I'm starting to think I'm in a coma and my brain is dying.
>>
>>75924846
>China actually has a problem with women marrying.

Now I have to fucking ask... is it because their women are so shit or is it because their men are that shit?
>>
>>75929917
desu I think the best time to have children for any woman would be udnergrad, logistically speaking.

If you look at some of the most powerful women in history, most of them were aristocrats that had children very young (and nannies), and proceeded to grow into a role of power later in life.

So I think you have the right idea in mind, but this particular situation is more difficult. A PhD tends to to be a bad investment in general for the time spent, so for me it's more like that going tenure track is for people (esp women) who aren't family centric. It's difficult logistics to make work, even by modern standards.
>>
>>75930179
you're talking to a chink, she's speaking Engrish
>>
File: Shining.jpg (226 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Shining.jpg
226 KB, 1920x1080
>>75924846
If you look anything like your picture than I would take you to be my Chinese waifu any day and I am 25 years old :)
>>
>>75930053
I'm not about to rogue with you further, but I am considered "top tier" in the looks category.
>>
>>75930516
>literally M'lady: the post
>>
>>75930280
There are way more men than women. On top of that, because of the one child policy every kid has the only child syndrome and girls are even more spoiled than usual. Because women have so many men to choose from, what happens is that they become even pickier and they're all crazy because they've gotten their way for their whole life
>>
>>75930516
Wouldn't that be convenient for me if it panned out, then I would get the American citizenship. Lol.
>>
>sauce

is that Anna Konno?
>>
>>75930682
We got rid of the one child policy now

Government is actually encouraging more children for the sake that every family can send atleast one child to the army
>>
File: 1463059470686.webm (3 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1463059470686.webm
3 MB, 1280x720
>>75930516
>>
>>75930066
Guy with nothing and no prospects detected. Get back to me when you go earn some stuff. Losers don't attract good wives.
>>
>>75930552
Kek
keep on telling yourself that. You're prolly really skinny and have zero tits or ass. Just like all the other FOTB chinks.
>>
>>75930774
So? It will take 2 decades before a normalized generation of breeding age will mature
>>
>>75930803

What's it like slaving away for the bossman at the office while your wife is fucking a nigger?
>>
>>75930803
>earn some stuff
>attract golddigger
>divorce
>whore takes stuff
>loser now
>>
>>75930868
B cup, which is large by Chinese stndards but average by whites (?)
>>
>>75929168
you're 24 now, decided to put off your PhD, but aren't going to start looking for a husband until 36? wtf are you going to do with the next 12 years?
>>
>>75930974
Medical school nd reaidency. Checked the gpa needed. I made the cut. I will work until 26, and then go to med school then.
>>
>>75931071
med school... then also a PhD?

You know residency and medical associations make immigrating as a doctor really complicated right?
>>
>>75931071
you're getting an MD and then planning on a PhD afterward?
>>
> the 28 year old Chinese-American woman

My father says that since I'm too old for a Chinese man, maybe a white man will take me

The sad thing is since I'm Chinese, I can't even own cats and become a crazy cat lady
>>
>>75926457
Will you marry me?
>>
>>75930968
That's kinda on the small end for whites these days, but nobody holds Asians to the same standards for tits.

Go to San Francisco and you could snare yourself a rich nerdy beta male working for a Silicon Valley tech company.
>>
>>75931174
I've worked the out. There are many American hospitals who re currently settling into china. They pay you more than you get in the states and that's how I will be going back to china.
>>
>>75931199
Yes.
>>
>>75930968
Nah
Anything less than C Is literally shit. Chad will only be willing to impregnate the most fertile stacies. Don't bother wearing yoga pants. They won't make your ass any less bony
>>
>>75930803

I make 80-120k/yr depending on how much and where I want to work, how much time I take off to travel the world. Two years ago I worked 4 months, made 60k, and decided to travel for the rest of the year instead of pay more taxes. This is with my base residence in a low cost of living area. I can't imagine being a little asskisser playing office politics and having no dignity because of fear of losing my family anytime there is a hiccup, buying my slavemaster jewelry because otherwise she would leave me and take what I had worked for with her. You're a silly little boy with a slave mind.
>>
File: MLady.jpg (152 KB, 408x486) Image search: [Google]
MLady.jpg
152 KB, 408x486
>>75930686

Seriously though, let's do it. Long ago I listened to /pol/ and forsaken all of my desires to find a white woman and holy shit was /pol/ wrong... I embrace traditional gender roles and really desire to have a family and I have goals and dreams and you would think that all women would be okay with that but holy shit is it more difficult than I imagined... So now I am going back to the drawing board to find a girl with her head on her shoulders who is not unstable and feels appreciative and will sacrifice with me in order to get to where we need to go... White women in America feel entitled and want to be the man in the relationship and it put me in a horrible situation... I am actually pretty close to Canada, I am up north in the state of Minnesota :)
>>
>>75931410
you are insane and should give up on getting married and especially on having children.
>>
>>75931348
Are you talking but mixed whites who have la tiny blood or part African american. Because whites aren't known for their gigntic boobs. I cannot imagine c cup being the norm.
>>
>>75931532
>b-but muh material wealth
>>
>>75931410
We've all been trolled
>>
File: 1444021196001.png (13 KB, 736x547) Image search: [Google]
1444021196001.png
13 KB, 736x547
>>75930552
-You can't deal with people disliking anything about you
-You insist you're really good looking and could get a man anytime
-But you're super picky about men, you reject guys who are interested in you and at the same time the men you like avoid you

There must be some kind of personality disorder in there
>>
>>75931215
what's your earning power?
>>
>>75926151
It's fine, just move to Australia and marry me, its quite nice here.
>>
>>75931634
0. She hasn't produced children.
>>
>>75931634
25,000 a year, maybe 30,000 as a research assistant.
>>
m-m-marry m-me, O-puh-P?
>>
>>75931793
are you still working on a degree that'll boost that when you're finished?

>angling for a kick-ass DINK situation
>>
>>75926906
fucking disgusting. no more hapas
>>
>>75931555
Kek
>>
>>75931555
We're a pudgy people, and we subsist on a diet of fast food meat full of synthetic hormones.

Between that and increasingly widespread breast implants, America is a land of substantial tits.
>>
>>75930280
Their standards are out of sync with their development.
Like in Soviet Russia, the Chinese peasant is untouched by the revolution, except where murdered by it. So you have traditionalist alpha males demanding a submissive, young, beautiful wife, after decades of the Party telling women a more severe version of what our feminism tells our women. Except that Little Wang is uncucked and insists on his terms.
>>
If you are a girl you need to get married at most around mid 20s and start pumping kids before you hit the mid 30s.

A man should wait till he has enough money to be able to provide for his family.
>>
>>75932019
hapas are kawaii mane
>>
>>75932069
That must be it. Because I don't recall any white gal in my entire progrm which consisted most of gals having c cups. It was mostly the African canadians.
>>
>>75931555
Wrong.
Milk consumption = breast growth.
Asians with milk in their diets have breasts.
>>
>>75931952
After my degree, I'll probably just be a competent but not stellar researcher in 5 years, making 70k annually. Definitely not DINK lifestyle. If I become an administrator my income will go up, but that won't be for at least another 20 years
>>
File: Screenshot (482).png (2 MB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot (482).png
2 MB, 1366x768
>>
>>75932278
Most of us are lactose intolerant.
>>
>>75932152
I was under the impression that Cultural Revolution sex ideology was rather conservative, like Soviet nationalist level conservative. And the child-bearing aged women now were raised post Deng Xiao Ping. I don't think they've been fed much feminism at all.

Remember, Cultural Marxism is only for non-Marxist countries that need to be destabilized. It's never inflicted on an already Marxist population.
>>
>>75931410
Simple as this, you can either have a family OR a highly professional career, you cannot have both as a female.
Also females tend to date up not down, no male who is more successful then your typical PhD graduate is gonna even look at you when your 36.
>>
>>75932182
no they are autistic sperg. naturally looking down synd
>>
>>75925146
>It's just parental/societal pressure to settle down

No, it's about duty to make sure your NATION DOESN'T FUCKING DIE OUT like our nations do.

The cancer hippy generation in the 60s tore this duty out of society and left us with birth rates declining below 2.
>>
File: 416dd048.jpg (204 KB, 553x476) Image search: [Google]
416dd048.jpg
204 KB, 553x476
>Me a typical virgin kid, beta as fuck
>thankfully to Allah I'm from muslim Caucasus, muh patriarchy
>time to get married and lose my virginity
>Marriage is arranged between parents, bride's opinion interests very few
>only thing to prevent it is kalym size (payment for the girl)
>but my family is ok financially, again ty God if you exist
>going to parents, telling them I want to marry classmate girlname 10/10 or her sister, 9/10
>Girlname, son?! some madman from their family branch stole goat from our great grand grand grand father 150 ears ago (I'm simplyfing here), we're practically enemies! Blood is not water!
>So many other good girls around, like girlname1 (no tits, 3/10) or girlname2 (meh face, 4/10).
>Or here our neighbours got nice daughter, just wait till she grow up, you can marry her in a 2 years or three (literally a kid I won't even rate this)
>my butthurt explosion is so loud police starts looking for mujahedin
>got my family in marriage mood, have to weasel my way out of this somehow but no idea how
>>
>>75932442
I think there's a wiiiiide range of different family environments with respective results in that regard
>>
>>75932375

Great point.
>>
>>75932552
Picking a wife entirely based on looks? What if the 4/10 is a really nice girl and would be a good wife?
>>
>>75932282
eh 70k is a pretty nice complementary income in some locations. mediocre for shithole california, where I am right now. (can't wait to gtfo of here to somewhere I can actually afford to buy property)

as a researcher, I presume your prospects will be limited mostly to universities? the lack of job portability is a real downer.

t. son of university professors in a low-demand oversaturated field
>>
>>75925286
>What would you do if you re a Chinese woman and 36?
Marry a white guy.
>>
What's up with marriage shills today?
>>
>>75932552
Kill yourself
>>
>>75932612
your a fucking degenerate. hope you die a painful death
>>
>>75924846
for a man, never
for a woman, early 20s
>>
>>75932552
If you're living in a culture where marriages are arranged, maybe you should have asked about who your parents thought you should marry before you told them you wanted to get married.

But think of it like this: You're marrying for life, not for getting laid tomorrow. Be patient and marry the neighbor loli when she's old enough in a couple years, and you will have a wife who is always younger and prettier than you.
>>
>>75932891
Anyone will be a good wife when you can discipline her for misbehaving I believe. Nobody here has trouble with bad wifes like you western people.
And it's not like I can just go out with girl for half a year to check her personality.
>>
>>75932926
Yeah, basically limited to whatever uni is hiring. Theoretically, I could get a job at any university in the USA, but I'd have to take a pay cut of 30k as an adjunct teacher.

At least men can marry a gold digger who will divorce them maybe in 10 years, which gives them 10 years of happy marriage. I can't even do that.
>>
File: sosexy.jpg (18 KB, 400x373) Image search: [Google]
sosexy.jpg
18 KB, 400x373
>>75933226

We're also checking her pussy.
>>
>>75933255
>10 years of happy marriage
>my sides
I think most men who have been in that situation will say it's maybe 3 years at most followed by 7 years of unhappiness. doesn't seem like a good deal.

have you considered abandoning your career path and becoming a mother? it might be a more fulfilling path and you are running out of time to produce quality children.
>>
>>75932552
I live in US where I was born. If I saw this in US it would disgust me. It would concern me that the guy's suitcase is a bomb. I traveled in 8 different countries extensively in the past - all before 2000. UK or EU seems utterly ruined by shitskins. I am in dismay that the people and politician, the ordinary people including cops, leaders, civil workers, military, and the middle class all ignored the problem and allowed it to develop to the present state of suppression of the truth about the crime and diseases and violence of the perps. They ignore the race and religion to suppress the truth.
>>
If your not married by now its probably because your a fat bitch that can't swallow.
>>
>>75933592

she would just passive aggressively blame her children for ruining her would-be illustrious career and make them miserable human beings just like herself.
>>
>>75931410
This post makes it extremely clear that this is a troll thread.
>>
>>75933592
You mean, just quit school, marry the first Chinese guy willing to be with me, and make babies? I guess, but I have a type of personality that requires me to be head over heels in love with someone before marriage. Which is why I could never be a gold digger, I simply don't have the temperament or emotional stamina for that.

Besides, I know what kind of person I am, and I had my eggs frozen when I was 25. Yes, foresight to know I was a beta female 4channer.
>>
File: 084.png (74 KB, 300x256) Image search: [Google]
084.png
74 KB, 300x256
>>75926151
lol what.

what is the point of getting married in your late 30s, you are close to infertile by then
>>
>>75933964

Yet an 8 out of 10.

TOTAL BULLSHIT
>>
>>75924846
>your thoughts

I'd gladly pick up a 30-35 year old, cute Chinese waifu. So long as she wants to move to the U.S. and raise a family of German-Chinese-American children here.

The happiest I ever was in my life were the three years I dated a Chinese girl from the mainland. Beautiful, smart, fucked like a wild freak five nights a week ... had a wonderful life with her while it lasted. The only thing that fucked it up was her mother, who couldn't accept a Master Race German into the bloodline. Told her daughter I would contaminate the blood and that she would disown her if she didn't leave me and move back to China.

Fuck.

I need to start drinking heavily for a while now. It was pretty amazing while it lasted.
>>
>>75924846
only cucks and feminists get married to women.
>>
>>75934060
I'm an 8/10? Why thank you. I never rated myself, but I'm glad you can supply a rating for me based on a few sentences
>>
>>75933728
You have many things in USA that would disgust me, and any normal human being. I hope you're happy with them. All cultures are different.

As for muslim immigrants ruining other countries it's their problem. If someone immigrated here we would keep them in line with our customs, not theirs.
>>
>>75934078

Three years of fucking and you never got her pregnant?
>>
>>75934078
> tfw I'm a wehraboo
Pls call me :3
>>
File: 1460701962992.gif (2 MB, 366x360) Image search: [Google]
1460701962992.gif
2 MB, 366x360
>>75926151
You're misunderstanding men marry at 30s+ they want women in their 20s not old hags. Also post your tits.
>>
>>75934233
>>75934078
he is confusing grills

>>75933053
stay white trash bro. I'm not letting race get in the way having a good family.
>>
>>75931484
You need to gassed you cringe faggot fat neckbeard
>>
op is either a troll or a retarded person who shouldn't breed
>>
>>75924846
This thread showed /pol/ true faces
/pol/ BTFO
>>
File: australia28.jpg (65 KB, 720x852) Image search: [Google]
australia28.jpg
65 KB, 720x852
>>75926457
>I might end up marrying a white australian
>>
>>75925286
Are you sure you're not thinking of japan?

Pussy has a high price in china, even older women can pick up a husband desperate to have children.
>>
>>75934749
>/pol/ BTFO
how exactly
>>
>>75926151
Who the fuck is going to marry an old Chinese woman?
>>
>>75933858
lol true

>>75933964
It doesn't have to be the first guy. My thought process was if you're not going to be a very high-earner and have limited employment opportunities, it might not make financial sense to continue down your current path.

>had my eggs frozen when I was 25
I am impressed by your foresight!

>>75934060
this isn't OP you moron
>>
>>75934808
Japan really is a good place to pick up women, since so many guys are otaku shutins there, there is barely any competition
>>
File: BaneInternet.jpg (45 KB, 500x400) Image search: [Google]
BaneInternet.jpg
45 KB, 500x400
>>75934677
>Not fat >Not neckbeard >Alpha as fuck >Make great money doing what I like so I can pay to do what I love in the near future >Spent 5 years in the Marine Corps, deployed twice >Could still go to college if I wanted >Studying to become a pilot >Can kick your ass...

Fite me bitch...
>>
I think most guys desire marriage and family, but there's a serious lack of trust. Sure, 50 years ago women could be unfaithful, only care about money, etc... but nowhere near the degree of today.

It's a given that a western woman of today will have had 50+ partners by age 25. Add on top of that another 50-100 sexual events that didn't involve intercourse like hand jobs and blow jobs. Women are wearing themselves out and by the time they see the clock running out, they just want some poor clueless guy to pay for their lifestyle and kids. There's no way they'll feel any true loyalty to him or deep meaningful love.

Millions of western men don't want to be that guy. Who can blame them? No sane man wants to be an ATM for a heartless woman. Most of them see no reasonable alternative other than to skip marriage and spend all of that money on themselves. It's safer and cheaper to just find hook ups or pay for a hooker.
>>
>>75928052
Are you retarded? Sperm stem cells begin to degrade at around 35. Thus potatoe baby risk goes up
>>
>>75925985
>Marry in early 20s

Good but teenage is better, 16-24 are the prime years
>>
>>75934907
Eh, it's not like if I get a real job with my current skill set, I'll be drowning in money. Besides, if I get this degree, I can segue into other industries.

I'm online dating at the moment, so I'm trying my best. Despite 10+ messages a day, I do have a limit to my emotional stamina. Also I have a certain ... revulsion for overweight bodies. Unfortunately, a lot of American men are sedentary and/or don't eat well, so this makes dating difficult.

But yes, I am regularly going on first dates as well.
>>
File: 893893021.jpg (82 KB, 1366x1156) Image search: [Google]
893893021.jpg
82 KB, 1366x1156
>want to have "fun in life" like irresponsible teenagers

>muh vidya muh toys muh anime figurines

>butthurt that women dont want to settle down with their loser asses

ITT: millennial """"""men"""""
>>
>>75934907
And thank you! Freezing eggs was probably the best 18k I've ever spent. I had been saving up since I was 21.
>>
>>75935555
Weirdest fucking quads I've ever seen
>>
>>75935280
Indeed, but minimum education requirements for high IQ people make 18-22 about the earliest that at least smart women will be able to first locate a high IQ husband to even date. College SHOULD be a great dating place, but it's a desert of fertility because women are told not to have children until later. It should be the opposite--get the smart women their bachelors AND a husband by 22 or 23. They'll be done raising their kids by their early 30's, and then they'll have the rest of their life to pursue their passions or career.

The most absurd thing about it all is the fact that most people don't even settle on a career until around 30 anyway. Millennials essentially waste their 20's now, neither finalizing a career, nor having children. They just drink and sport fuck for a decade, and the women only have 10% of their eggs when they're done. It's a fucking disaster.
>>
>>75934887
Beta /pol/ white supermacies obviously
>>
>>75935427
See
>>75935191
>>
>>75934887
mid to late 30's asian woman will still look better than any white woman past her mid 20's
>>
>>75935555
talk about a retarded waste of money
you could have just gotten a chad to fuck you
>>
>>75935108
I can't tip so many fedoras at the same time
You should just fuck off to Reddit
>>
>>75935427
>didn't read thread
>comments anyway

>>75935389
you sound pretty normal and in a similar place in life to a lot of women I've encountered on dating sites in the past. I'm sure it'll work out for you if you keep trying! but seriously contact this guy >>75934078

>>75935555
glorious quads m'lady
>>
>>75935890
That's a fucking lie
>>
>>75935980
I replied to him but he didn't answer :(

Maybe it's for the best. He's probably got oneitis for his ex and doesn't have the emotional stamina to date at the moment
>>
>>75927135
How do you not understand human fertility and biology? Oh right, you're a woman in university with a head full of bullshit.
>>
>>75936245
yeah, that's pretty sad.

>tfw haven't had the emotional stamina to date in years
>not due to any tragic loss either
>>
>>75936717
Yes, it's hard to tell parents that I can't just go on 7 dates a week, 52x7 is over 300 men and one of them it's bound to be my compatible mate. Emotional attention and energy is easily spent, and is slow to recover, if you don't really really really like the guy.

The heart is something that takes a long time to recover. Even little pains, like a cute guy not asking you for a third date, just renders you unable to date for a month.

Anyway, I hope I can find my life partner one day.
>>
>>75935222
fuck off faggot.
>>
>>75927147
Why the fuck do you even care if she has children or not? She's not white.
>>
>>75927135
I'll date you if you will be my qt3.14 mommy
>>
>>75935222
fuck off wanker. men should marry much later than women
>>
>>75924846
there are people who are left on this world

then then are those who disappear into darkness, as pleasure is the only thing they understand
>>
Good agree with the Chinese. An unmarried women with no children after 30 is just damaged goods. Unmarried men with no children over 40 should kill themselves.
>>
>>75927561
>>Have a family NOW, get it out of the way,
>get it out of the way,
>out of the way,
Are you literally retarded?
>>
>>75931484
>Minnesota
>>
>>75924846

The problem with women marrying at 30+ is their biological clock makes it hard to get above the 2.1 replacement birth rate.
>>
>>75928280
Are you generally healthy?
>>
File: 66539514 (1).jpg (130 KB, 500x369) Image search: [Google]
66539514 (1).jpg
130 KB, 500x369
>>75932552
>>75933007

FUCK ALLAH AND HIS FOLLOWERS.
>>
File: MemeWasTooDank.jpg (38 KB, 570x294) Image search: [Google]
MemeWasTooDank.jpg
38 KB, 570x294
>>75939575

Yeah I know, Minnesota sucks tbqh senpai, I am literally stuck here for now...
>>
>>75927673
FUCK OFF WANKER.
>>
>westernized asian girl is as retarded as white girls
>>
File: femanonhere.jpg (7 KB, 225x224) Image search: [Google]
femanonhere.jpg
7 KB, 225x224
>>75926151

>I'm a woman

Tits or gtfo
>>
>>75927467
>Old eggs make for less intelligent and less healthy children.

You can't go against nature.
>>
>>75924846
I'd say the best time to marry is late 20s assuming you find the right spouse and have a stable life(house, savings, good job). Marry earlier than that and you're more likely to trip up financially or be too immature for a parent. Marry later and you'll have a tougher time finding the right person. Plus it becomes harder to have kids the older you get.
>>
>>75924846
>>75927135

You're delusional if you think you'll get a younger guy at age 38 that wants to marry of all things. A guy will never marry a woman over 10 years his senior, it just doesn't make sense. Men aim for younger women to begin with, and a woman 10 years older than a man is typically nowhere near younger men to begin with. Between a career and not being in college your access to young men will be limited to bars where men are only looking to hook up, not settle down, especially with older women.

You're 24 so you don't necessarily have anything to worry about yet, but after 30-32 your looks will absolutely sour no matter how much effort you put into it and your eggs will shrivel up. Barren women are not marriage material for any age group, remember that.
>>
>>75924846
How is it even possible for a chinese woman to not get married? There are far more men than women
>>
>>75926151
Just dont expect children then if you will wait that long. Nature will have run its course and you physically wont be able to have children
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 22

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.