[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Based Jesse Hughes banned from French Festivals after al
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 7
File: 573f8320c36188b76d8b45c7.jpg (120 KB, 900x500) Image search: [Google]
573f8320c36188b76d8b45c7.jpg
120 KB, 900x500
>Based Jesse Hughes banned from French Festivals after almost being killed by Muslims and speaking out about it.

Guy and band mates shot at, states opinion, gets banned. Fuck you French liberal cunts.

https://www.rt.com/viral/343837-death-metal-muslims-festivals/
>>
Well he did see a whole bunch of his fans get shot in front of his eyes, WTF were you expecting him to say?
>>
http://takimag.com/article/surrendering_to_death_gavin_mcinnes/

here's the interview
>>
it was a flaseflag though
>>
>>75927352

Fuck off Mohammed
>>
>>75927352
Holy shit, it's almost like the Muslims and "Jews" are working together.
>>
File: 1450040238655.webm (3 MB, 600x254) Image search: [Google]
1450040238655.webm
3 MB, 600x254
>>75924186

I wasn't a fan before but now I am. He's telling the truth. He was a first hand fucking witness and they still try to silence him.
>>
I think hes lying. Im a fan of EODM and QOTSA but this dude is bullshitting big. Right before this he had some documentary on Vice. Hes also friends with Peaches. This dude is an SJW lefty in cowboy boots. Trust me.
>>
File: gavin_death_metal_thumbnail.jpg (869 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
gavin_death_metal_thumbnail.jpg
869 KB, 1280x720
Jesse Keeler from Death From Above 1979 brought Jesse Hughes onto Gavin's show for the interview about the attack

DFA79 was the big hipster band when it came out. turns out Keeler's redpilled and has tons of guns.

https://youtu.be/6Vb8pI82jIE

I assumed any band Pitchfork liked would be liberal as fuck. I'd like to think way more musicians and other entertainers are conservative
>>
>>75924186
True American hero. Getting banned by the French for that deserves a medal or some award.

Please keep banning more Americans, Europe.
>>
He's a double agent.Hes furthering the whole Islam narrative. The war on Islam is going to strip our rights further in the name of both security and PCness.

QOTSA went to shit after Nick left. EODM is whatever.

Go do your research on his connection with Peaches whos a fucking Jewish puppet
>>
>>75928753
>DFA1979 is redpilled now
>QOTSA is redpilled now
>EODM is redpilled now
Good. Now if only Buzzo wasn't anti-Trump (Granted he seems to hate Bernie and Hillary way way more) all would be right in the world.
>>
>>75929086
King Buzzo hates politics I thought?
>>
http://www.chartattack.com/news/2006/07/19/live-eagles-of-death-metal-get-peaches-party-started/

This is the same Peaches that came out with some video of naked
trannies and fat women having sex with each other in some weird orgy

Hes also buddy buddy with Vice which is as lefty sjw edgelord as it gets
>>
>>75929204
He does but he chimes in on them from time to time. His biggest criticism of Trump was that he's "A blowhard" though while he basically called Clinton satan and Bernie a retard.
>>
>>75924186
FUCK OFF, GAPIN MCANUS.

WE DONT GIVE A SHIT ABOOOT YOU
>>
>>75927352
They were threatened multiple times by Muslims

Muslims probably thought Jews still owned it.
>>
This is what Jesse is about now

Peaches - Rub (Uncensored Music Video): https://youtu.be/WyL5ABXltW8
>>
I love Jewish women and the culture is fascinating but I cant turn a blind eye to the redpills anymore
>>
>>75924186
What he specifically said that got him out was that the Muslim security people worked with the terrorists and let them in early, during the sound check. Which has an implication or two for the looming fast-track hiring and infiltration.
>>
File: howwemet-friedman.jpg (833 KB, 1536x2048) Image search: [Google]
howwemet-friedman.jpg
833 KB, 1536x2048
>>75928623
Nah man, both him and Josh Homme are pretty based
>>
File: 1447618297421.jpg (89 KB, 614x594) Image search: [Google]
1447618297421.jpg
89 KB, 614x594
>>75924186

Crisis Actor con man, getting some more mileage out of the Paris hoaxes.

Eagles of Death Metal
Meet halal staged foe.

Fuck the EU, and their lies!
>>
>You went to the hospital?

>I had pieces of teeth and human bone pulled out of my face. A girl got shot right next to me by the shooter at the top of the stairs who I had met earlier. She stepped one step in front of me and her head just exploded. It blew pieces of her teeth and skull into my face.

>Why don’t we hear about this?

>The media wants to summarize it, and important details get lost. The most important detail being when they started shooting, they were already inside. If they were hanging out enough to let three people go, then they knew security dudes. They knew bouncers.

Holy shit
>>
>>75924186

this guy is like milo

i saw them a couple weeks ago and my gaydar was off the chats - jesse hughes is as gay as they come

maybe thats why he hates muslims
>>
>How is a faith being associated with racism? Just take out the word “Islam” and replace it with “communism.” It’s an ideology. The same way the Rosenbergs could sell nuclear secrets from within America is the same way Muslim terrorists can attack us from within. It’s okay to be discerning when it comes to Muslims in this day and age.

kek , he's calling out jews and muslims basically
>>
>>75934981

>The only time he seemed remotely interested in us was when he said to my girlfriend, “Do you speak French?” and “Where are you from?” She said she was from Texas and he was getting frustrated because that’s not what he meant. Then she said, “I’m American” and he lost interest.
>>
>>75929204
King Buzzo hates everything
>>
Of course french cucks pussy out and wont defend this he is better off without them
>>
>>75933171
Really makes you think
>>
>>75928623
My man, there is no reason for an artist to pander to the right. I am a professional musician and plugged into arts scenes and even people who aren't super political are at least Bernie-friendly. It's bad for business to be conservative. I think he's speaking from the heart, whatever his other politics are.
>>
>>75935376
desu he isulted the arab and black security staff.
>>
Fucking bono, u2 really got gay
>>
File: 1459055729023.png (85 KB, 420x420) Image search: [Google]
1459055729023.png
85 KB, 420x420
>france punishes people for having been threatened by terrorism on its soil
>>
>>75935847
ya , he didnt just insult them, he accused them saying they were in on it; sounds about right

the rosenbergs were jews who sold secrets to commies (read other jews).

so basically he's comparing how muslims lie to fuck the west over to how jews cheated the west on behalf of commusm
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.