[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Going Purple Pill
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5
File: 1463951917380.jpg (316 KB, 1897x831) Image search: [Google]
1463951917380.jpg
316 KB, 1897x831
Ever since taking the "redpill" I have become wholly despondent to everything. Friends I once had I have pushed away due to their heightening blue pilled lifestyles (Drinking,Smoking etc).

I see how degenerate they are but no one else thinks the way I do.... So I like most people here come on this site to have people who you can relate to.

So today i'm deciding to go purple pill a mix of blue and red.

Anyone have any experience with this pill cocktail?
>>
Iron Pill or fuck off.
>>
>>75923112
Some of the most redpilled men to ever live both drank frequently and smoked.

Get a grip, you fuck.
>>
Black pill is best pill
>>
Alright i'll just start fucking every woman instead of even bothering to save myself for marriage. What are the odds a woman will have the same mindset and that fate aligns us together.

Going blue pill on sex
>>
File: image.jpg (76 KB, 517x768) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
76 KB, 517x768
>>75923312
NOT AN ARGUMENT
>>
File: ironpill.png (224 KB, 699x854) Image search: [Google]
ironpill.png
224 KB, 699x854
>>75923182
Look at my ID, and know that I am right.
>>
File: good goy.jpg (28 KB, 449x359) Image search: [Google]
good goy.jpg
28 KB, 449x359
>>75923365
(((Black pill)))
>>
>>75923112
>I see how degenerate they are but no one else thinks the way I do

The old saying if everyone you meet in a day is an asshole than the asshole is probably you springs to mind.

Taking the redpill doesn't mean you can force others to think and behave the way you expect them to, that's sjw faggotry of the highest order. You go your way and they go theirs, you gotta learn to rub along with people even if you disagree with them.

Try to be nice to everyone, you catch more flies with honey than with vinegar and having true conviction in your beliefs means that even if your the only one in your peer group that holds them you don't bitch out and run for the nearest safe space.
>>
>>75923112
>purplepill
You mean not being a retard?
>>
>>75923626
>Keck
>>
>>75923626
This here thread just inspired me to create a new pill comic
>>
>>75923112
Don't be a bitch bro. Red pill is the only pill to enlightenment. As far as occasional indulgence in fine spirits that's good to go.
>>
>>75924770

its been too long since ive read one, godspeed
>>
File: 1440028503869.jpg (45 KB, 545x511) Image search: [Google]
1440028503869.jpg
45 KB, 545x511
There is a blue pill and a red pill.

There is no "special snowflake" black pill, purple pill, iron pill, etc.

You are just a fag who needs to be special
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.