[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Bank of America gets half off its Justice Dept. settlement
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: 1456671884361.jpg (325 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
1456671884361.jpg
325 KB, 960x960
>Bank of America has been able to reduce a multi-billion dollar mortgage fraud penalty imposed by the Justice Department by giving millions of dollars to liberal groups approved by the Obama administration.

>The bank has wiped about $194 million off its record $16.6 billion 2014 mortgage settlement by donating to nonprofits and legal groups. Thanks to little-known provisions in the settlement, the bank only had to make $84 million in donations to do that.

>The bank wasn't exploiting any loophole. It's a key part of the deal the Justice Department offered to get it to settle in the first place. For every dollar the bank has given the nonprofits — none of which were victims of fraud themselves — it has claimed at least two dollars off the settlement. The deal ensured the Obama administration that a certain part of the settlement funds would go to friendly liberal groups, bypassing the normal congressional appropriations.

>Among the groups receiving the money were Hispanic civil rights group the National Council of La Raza ($1.5 million), the National Urban League ($1.1 million) and the Neighborhood Assistance Corporation of America ($750,000).
>>
>>75922791
http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/bank-of-america-gets-half-off-its-justice-dept.-settlement/article/2592705?custom_click=rss
>>
>>75922791
That's disgusting.
>>
Self-bump: READ
>>
>>75922791
fucking reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
>>
File: umi father.jpg (342 KB, 1258x892) Image search: [Google]
umi father.jpg
342 KB, 1258x892
>>75922791
Sounds fake as fuck. Needs a better source. Obongo is a banker loving nigger but I doubt he would go this far.
>>
>>75922791
>money donated to spics, niggers, and Jews
Tell me again how there isn't a plan to eradicate white Americans?
>>
>>75922791

Why the fuck does it have so many nipples, why was that necessary to draw? This image is so disgusting and retarded.
>>
>>75923619
lol you think people on pol care? hahahahahahahahhahaa
>>
>>75924161
>need a better source
Do you feel any sense of emptiness being an Obama shill?
>>
>>75922791
We've beaten 1/3 of that image. In November we will have defeated 2/3. Then the final battle will begin.
>>
>>75924161
Banks getting their way sounds fake to you?
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.