[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Shillary Foreign Policy Speech
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 11
File: images.jpg (7 KB, 256x197) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
7 KB, 256x197
Her clan is howling about it saying Trump is stumped.

https://www.reddit.com/r/PoliticalDiscussion/comments/4m9c79/hillary_clinton_just_delivered_a_foreign_policy/

Well /pol/?
>>
>>75921941
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g_wkSGLVpcE
>>
>>75921941
>says "Trump" 62 times in her foreign policy speech
He is in her head. He dominates thoughts. He dominates her.
Wew lad
>>
>>75921941
She destroyed him.
>>
>>75922203

Was it even a good speech though?

>>75922244

Indeed?
>>
An entire thread of "russia is the bad guy".
Russia is only the bad guy because we keep shitting up their sand nigger version of Europe.
>>
File: 1464719082888.jpg (133 KB, 767x900) Image search: [Google]
1464719082888.jpg
133 KB, 767x900
>>75921941
>linking Reddit
Kill yourself.
>>
>>75922855
>Was it even a good speech though?
It was, unfortunately
>>
>>75923049

That's where her shrews are. You think it's wise to ignore the enemy's communications?
>>
File: 1459500786755.jpg (153 KB, 794x810) Image search: [Google]
1459500786755.jpg
153 KB, 794x810
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z0vnwv_GUi8

She spent the entire speech whining about Trump, looking like she's obsessed with him, and not really outlining anything of substance for herself. It seems that will be her strategy coming up, the "I'm not Trump" strategy.

All you need to know about Trump's foregin policy is this.

https://www.donaldjtrump.com/press-releases/donald-j.-trump-foreign-policy-speech

All you need to know about Hillary's is that she was a cheerleader for the Iraq War, and was pretty much responsible for the criss in Libya and Syria. She will keep funding more wars for Israel.

Also
>Reddit
>literally linking a Shillary subreddit

You have to go back.
>>
>>75923501

Hasn't Trump shown you how self defeating a tactical move it is to abandon avenues of promotion?

That's her online support base and very possibly has some of her staffers there... You're saying we shouldn't care what the enemy's thinking?
>>
File: 1443545889438.png (436 KB, 480x640) Image search: [Google]
1443545889438.png
436 KB, 480x640
>>75924242
>You're saying we shouldn't care what the enemy's thinking?

People who care will go there on their own, you don't have to promote their shit, or link them here constantly, especially in the OP.

Might as well post links to clickbait articles from Gawker, HuffPost, Buzzfeed and Jezebel to tell us "what the enemy is thinking". No, you're just giving them more exposure.
>>
>>75924560

That's total bullshit, even Trump checks Huffpo to preempt their attacks. You just want to stay in a bubble.
>>
File: 1456442539354.png (510 KB, 770x789) Image search: [Google]
1456442539354.png
510 KB, 770x789
>>75925417

>>>>>>>>>>>>>/REDDIT/

If you want to talk about some drama going on at Reddit with the moderation, do it when it's relevant. You can't just keep shilling leftist sites, forums and subs to tell us "what the enemy is thinking", people can go there on their own.

Fuck off.
>>
>>75925978

So you don't want to know anything about anything not on /pol/. Got it.
>>
File: hillary clinton and santa claus.jpg (90 KB, 1520x840) Image search: [Google]
hillary clinton and santa claus.jpg
90 KB, 1520x840
What a shitty speech.

>Donald Trump is dumb
Not an argument.

>NK can launch a nuke into the US
No they can't.

>Japan will help us defend against NK.
What happens if we stay on as their protectors and they are attacked by China?
>Idk World War 3 I guess lol

>NATO and Israel are good and important to American stability
:^)

>Mexico is a friendly neighbor.
Their government is a literal drug cartel.

>Things that are inevitable will in fact occur, and if those things do occur, which are inevitable, I will attack Iran, but only as a last resort.
Solid plan my dude.

>In order to increase our relationship with Russia I will tell them that they need to get rid of their nukes.
>In order to increase our relationship with China I will make them attack North Korea.
How?
>I don't know.

>We need to take out their strongholds in Iraq and Syria by intensifying the air campaign...
Finally, a good point.
>and stepping up our support for Arab and Kurdish forces on the ground.
And ya blew it.

>ISIS wants American to ban Muslims, less Muslims in the US is exactly what ISIS wants.
You'd think they'd want more but what do I know.

>Trump says people hate and laugh at America, but he's wrong. EVERYBODY LOVES AMERICA EVERYWHERE LOL
That''s not what the studies say but who needs those anyway?

>A revolution threatens to topple a government in a key region, an adversary reaches out for the first time in years – what do you do?
Destabilize the region and create more terrorists obviously, that always works every time.

>Also, my husband is a serial rapist and we've killed a ton of people.

W O W D U D DE
O
W
D
U
D
E
>>
>>75922203
That's how you know he's won.

He controls the thoughts of his opponents.
>>
File: 1462491529034.png (232 KB, 900x700) Image search: [Google]
1462491529034.png
232 KB, 900x700
>>75927532
>bump from the tenth page
>feign being obtuse

Fuck off Correct the Record.
>>
>>75927755

Scott Adams has said, and we've all pretty much known anyway, that facts matter very little in the realm of persuasion. Basically I'm asking how persuasive this line of attack is going to be. I have no love at all for the string of dumpster fires this bitch ignites everywhere, but her own party doesn't even care if she's indicted, so...

>>75927782

Fuck off, leaf.
>>
trump will lead us into war! Meanwhile Hillary supported Iraq war, invaded Libya, and funded rebels in Syria and gave rise to ISIS. And openly wants war with Russia. This will not go down the memory hole.
>>
>>75928361
>I'm asking how persuasive this line of attack is going to be.

Not persuasive whatsoever. Trump people are unwavering and will never dump him, he's a cult of personality. Bernie people hate Clinton more than Trump but are relatively inconsequential anyway since they don't even vote. Hillary supports are unwavering in the same was that Trump supporters are.

The only influence that this speech will have will be on the unaffiliated and the moderates, and even still, the effects will be marginal. Some will go to Trump and some will go to Hillary, but not one-sidedly.

Trump has his camp and Hillary has hers. What matters between now and November are the moderates and the undecided, and would-be Bernie voters. As political apathetics, shit like this won't influence them since they're blind to it. The Sander's people will be most influenced by whomever they hate the most, a hate that will only increase as we move toward November. Trump is rambunctious but funny and likable. Hillary is awkward and out of touch with the culture. Which of them do you think will inspire the most hatred in the Bernie supports, which represents the youth?

Moderates will go with their gut and vote according to showmanship and the celebrity-factor and performance of either candidate. Again, Trump is rambunctious but funny and likable, while Hillary is awkward and out of touch with the culture. Who is more capable of captivating people's emotions?

All of that being said, this speech will echo throughout each echochamber, it will be praised by the left, it will be refuted by the right, but it will be ignored or otherwise unnoticed by the demographics that matter.

It's just hot air. If she had read from a cookbook instead it would have had exactly as much impact on the opinions of the voters. It's inconsequential.
>>
>>75929304

That seems like a generic reply to any speech anybody makes. Not really an analysis.

Shillary of course loses the showbiz comparison, but you know she's just going to wheel out her rolodex of surrogates.
>>
File: 1459826938365.jpg (214 KB, 658x595) Image search: [Google]
1459826938365.jpg
214 KB, 658x595
Hillary Clinton mentions Trump 62 times during her foreign policy speech

>only donors allowed inside rally

CROOKED HILLARY BTFO
>>
>>75930114

Well, this isn't an incredibly important speech. The analysis was one of a generic speech. Again, nobody is paying attention to it outside of the Hillary supporters on Reddit. The same is true for all of Trump's "important speeches," only conservatives and Trump supporters pay attention, and very few people are actually objective when they hear about or watch a speech. There are going to be hundreds of generic speeches between now and November and they will all be as inconsequential as this one. Debates are much more important.

Ultimately, these sorts of speeches themselves are generic and basically useless. I don't know why this one was brought up here in the first place.

>you know she's just going to wheel out her rolodex of surrogates
Do you mean her celebrity supporters? I think that they are her biggest strength besides the indifference of baby boomers. That being said, Bernie supporters are already aware of media corruption and the shallowness of celebrity endorsements from their experiences so far. Her celebrity supporters will effect the unaffiliated the most, because again, they're politically apathetic.

Hopefully Trump will be able to tarnish the concepts of political news and celebrity endorsement before Hillary evokes too much of it, but don't forget that Trump has celebrity supporters as well,, and I'm sure that we'll be surprised with the celebrities that pledge their support to Trump once it becomes more apparent that the choice is ultimately between Trump and Hillary.
>>
>>75927755
RUSSIA GETTING RID OF THEIR NUKES? IS THIS BITCH THAT DELUSIONAL

The russian nuclear arsenal is currently better than the one of the us...

At what time does she says that?
>>
>>75932254
>That’s how I could work with Russia to conclude the New START treaty to reduce nuclear stockpiles, and with China to increase pressure on North Korea. It’s how our diplomats negotiated the landmark agreement on climate change, which Trump now wants to rip up.

The START treaty regulates and limits the scope of nuclear arms between the US and Russia and other nations. It has been renewed twice before and expires again in 2021, so our relationship with Russia leading up to 2021 and our President during that period are going influence the renegotiations heavily. If only we had a candidate who negotiated and made deals for a living...
>>
>>75931765
>Ultimately, these sorts of speeches themselves are generic and basically useless. I don't know why this one was brought up here in the first place.

Pretty much, this is like all those Republican debates that people kept saying Trump "was losing", that was he finally stumped after that, but his numbers would only go up or wouldn't budge. Vocal supporters on the internet make a big deal out of these little sound bites and speeches, but until it's a major debate, most people who aren't firmly invested in either camp won't care.
>>
>>75933353

Wouldn't you say the Shills have a point when this prefigures the attacks they're going to run on Trump though? In that sense, it is significant.
>>
>>75922203
She's even implying that Trump will be president on her twitter. It's over.
>>
File: Shillary jew pose.png (183 KB, 284x332) Image search: [Google]
Shillary jew pose.png
183 KB, 284x332
>>75921941
>Hillary foreign policy
>good

Yeah, supporting the Muslim Brotherhood was a great idea.
>>
>>75921941
>all this war hawkish neokike NWO bullshit
If Hillary gets in America is done for
>>
File: Pepe fire rage crappy.jpg (50 KB, 389x366) Image search: [Google]
Pepe fire rage crappy.jpg
50 KB, 389x366
>>75930382
>only donors allowed inside rally

Shit, what a bitch. Reminds me of how she constantly only allows Shill-confirmed reporters and how they have scripted questions.
>>
File: chalkboard.png (205 KB, 476x288) Image search: [Google]
chalkboard.png
205 KB, 476x288
>>75934456

They've been running these attacks for months though. At some point people become numb to it. That's what happened with the primaries, they would blow up over every little thing, every state lost, every little potentially offensive thing he said, and none of it would stick, people became numb to it.

>WOW THIS WHITE NATIONALIST DAVID DUKE SUPPORTS A GUY WHO WANTS TO CLOSE THE BORDERS HOW SURPRISING FUCKING KKK TRUMP'S CAMPAIGN IS OVER
>WOW HE SAID THAT IN THE CASE THAT ABORTION WAS ILLEGAL, PEOPLE WHO DO ILLEGALLY THINGS SHOULD BE PUNISHED, I THINK THIS CAMPAIGN IS FINALLY DONE, EVEN FOX NEWS AND MORNING JOE SAID SO

Sure as we get closer to the GE and less invested, entrenched people start paying more attention, it might be a bit more significant, but as long as Trump can adapt which he's been able to do for the entire time, his supporters hammer Hillary in a similar way, I don't think it will be enough to sink him. The voter turnout in the primaries heavily favored Reps, and independents lean more toward Trump. They're just trying to demoralize you. This is especially stupid because most Republicans will definitely fall in line behind Trump, and most independents and liberals can agree that Hillary is pretty terrible on foreign policy for them, unless they agree with all the interventions the US has done in the past decades. They try to steer the narrative as hard as they can online, but most people at home know what to think. They see Hillary's self-promotion for what it is, and people only rallying behind her because she "not Trump" and blasting him as hard as they can as they've done since the beginning.
>>
>>75927756
>>75922203

>Everything his opponents try to do just turns into name recognition for him
I don't think he actually has a campaign director so much as he has a marketing director.
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.