[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Say my name.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: chomsky300[1].jpg (58 KB, 300x375) Image search: [Google]
chomsky300[1].jpg
58 KB, 300x375
Say my name.
>>
>>75921605
Stewert Little.
>>
>>75921605
A wise man amidst a screaming crowd
>>
>>75921605
Noam "the Don killer" Chomsky
>>
Ron motherfucking Paul! My nigga!
>>
>>75921777
Noice
>>
Noam "Khmer Rouge dindunuffin" Chomsky
Noam "What Cambodian genocide??" Chomsky
Noam "At least Pol Pot wasn't American" Chomsky
Noam "Smashing baby skulls against trees is still preferable to imperialism" Chomsky
Noam "I may have been wrong but based on the evidence I was right" Chomsky
>>
>>75921605
Noam "too senile to think straight" Chomsky
>>
Barnie Sandwich?
>>
>>75921605
Noam 'everything that's wrong in this world is all the West fault' Chomsky
>>
>>75921605
even if I don't agree with him, he is a very intelligent man
>>
>>75921605

(())
>>
Noam "no such thing as white genocide" Chomsky
>>
>>75922064
Didn't he invented modern sintactic analysis by hmself? Pretty woke
>>
>>75921605
asswipe praised by retarded dickheads who can barely speak their own native language because of their stupidity.
>>
>>75921605
Noam "bang that frame till she can't maintain" Chomsky
>>
>>75922064
He's smart but just like most public 'intellectuals' they ought to shut the fuck up about politics
>>
>>75921976
how does anyone take him seriously when he defends these despots and atrocities

venezuela is the latest in a line of failed states that he's praised
>>
File: moron.gif (76 KB, 430x379) Image search: [Google]
moron.gif
76 KB, 430x379
Pseudomarxist Cryptojew
>>
>>75921605
This clown lost all credibility when he went on RT and defended Russian aggression in Ukraine.

This fucking faggot said, "Ukraine is a core interest for Russia, it's a peripheral interest for the US".

And so Chomsky revealed himself as the Kissinger of Russian foreign policy.

I'd love to know, what does this faggot consider to be US "core interests"? Grenada? Nicaragua? And the supposed will of the Ukrainian people does not even factor into his calculus. Meanwhile he builds a career out of talking about how bad the US is for the shit it did in Latin America.

He's a fucking faggot, who will side with anyone who is strong and also in opposition to the west. All the while he lives in the west, in comfort, completely protected and at no risk of ever being targeted by his own government. What a piece of shit.

Oh yeah, the corporations are so bad because they fire people and move to countries where labor is cheaper. Meanwhile this piece of shit opposed western intervention in Yugoslavia because it was an imperialist neo-liberal military campaign. The fact that Bosnians were being genocided was irrelevant, a bunch of rich westerners needed to be taken down. What a piece of shit.
>>
>>75924300
orly
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.