[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's this, /pol/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: donald-trump-pizza.jpg (975 KB, 3000x2026) Image search: [Google]
donald-trump-pizza.jpg
975 KB, 3000x2026
What's this, /pol/?
>>
Donald is down-to-earth person.
>>
award from some jewishpeople
>>
Love how the papers are just scattered about. They're on his desk just to make him look important and busy. None of them are real and have probably been there for years.
>>
>>75920348
all he needs now is a blessing from the dorito pope and the election is secured
>>
A fake. We all know Donald starts at the crust.
>>
>>75920348
Man likes his pizza, even without a fork.
>>
>>75920348
Donalds job is to get along with powerful people. That includes Jews.

Power is all about social skills and connections. Trump is a master of this.
>>
>>75920547
>Implying

I run my own business and I have stacks of just old telephone bills and random mail all over my desk. I imagine a multi billionaire gets his fair share of fucking mail that just accumulates
>>
File: 1455149346525.gif (3 MB, 644x472) Image search: [Google]
1455149346525.gif
3 MB, 644x472
>>75920617
>>
>>75920348
Now I'm no #cruzmissile, but damn does this picture look fucking awful. Look at the Don's fat fucking face. God damn, he doesn't even look human. He looks like a diabetic Val Kilmer. It's so inhuman it's making me think of Ed Milliband.
>>
Man, that looks tasty.
I ate at a Domino's pizza in Sofia once, recently. There's probably worse places out there...somewhere. None that I've been to, though.
And yeah, you're supposed to order it and not eat it there, but doesn't change the fact that it took them forever to make a pizza that wasn't even good.
Fuck Domino's, it's memeshit.
>>
>>75920547
>make him look important and busy
Yeah those billions of dollars sure make him look like a failure.
>>
It' s amazing how much Donald gives into the eternal Jew yet /pol/ loves him
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.