[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why haven't we overtaken this definition yet?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 69
Thread images: 10
File: image.jpg (146 KB, 750x1006) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
146 KB, 750x1006
Why haven't we overtaken this definition yet?
>>
>>75917956
The sheep should fear the Shepard.
>>
File: 1457754063314.png (233 KB, 524x541) Image search: [Google]
1457754063314.png
233 KB, 524x541
>>75917956
Not sure. Bumping for potential
>>
File: 312441.png (97 KB, 588x572) Image search: [Google]
312441.png
97 KB, 588x572
Because we haven't cared enough?
I am on though, in case anyone got any alternatives.
Just down voting it will make us look angsty, it got to be something wittier than that.
>>
what site is this Mr. image.jpg?
>>
>>75917956
post link
>>
>>75917956
what would we do
>>
File: image.jpg (158 KB, 750x881) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
158 KB, 750x881
>>75918166
Urban Dictionary http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=white%20people
>>
>>75917956
Factually inacurrate because of the Chinese alone.
>>
>>75917956
>most violent race
But race is a social construct. Double think fucking everywhere by these idiots
>>
>>75917956
Because increasing white hatred is good. It works better than pretending that things are normal.
>>
There's a quote somewhere about how all of Europe is soaked in blood after thousands of years of war, but I can't find it.
>>
>>75917956
They only have this view because we actually recorded our history.
>>
Too bad we aren't allowed to be a virule not people anymore.

Fucking asshole politicians.

We should be the second rome right now. I want to go rape and pillage and conquer.

Even if I join the military I won't be a lower to do that.
>>
>>75918422
>>75917956
This people forget about the Mongols, Ottomans, and Arabs, I see. All of which took multiple races as slaves, including whites.

The Mongols also virtually destroyed Persia and its culture.
>>
Link: http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=white%20people

Let's fuck over those urbanniggers.
>>
>>75918613
No you dumb shit. People keep talking about the race war and so on. You think whites would ever be the first to strike? It's gonna be the non-whites and only IF they're tricked into it.
>>
File: 1442335881416.jpg (492 KB, 1500x2250) Image search: [Google]
1442335881416.jpg
492 KB, 1500x2250
Y'know, I've been thinking, they complain about how we're conquerors and slavers; lets embrace that.There are only three words that need to be said...

"Veni, vidi, vici"
>>
Because Urban Dictionary is kind of a nigger site. What kind of self-respecting, sophisticated White person would ever bother with urban culture?
>>
File: 1449272540649.jpg (208 KB, 909x932) Image search: [Google]
1449272540649.jpg
208 KB, 909x932
>>75917956
Because it's fact?
http://www.wonderslist.com/10-countries-highest-rape-crime/

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Holocaust

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Americas

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Australia

Visit your local library for more information!
>>
>>75918729
oderint dum metuant
>>
>>75918818
A
>>
>>75918729
I like this
It's much more impactful than a lot of things that could be said
>>
>>75918744
You've got to manage the lower classes lest they turn against you. Even if it only manages to convert one brain-dead nigger it'd be worth it.
>>
>>75917956
Because we have thick skin and and we don't care. In fact, we shouldn't care. It's the other races that need to toughen the fuck up and stop crying RACIST!!! anytime they see something they don't like.

We've been a resilient people for centuries.
>>
>>75918818
Let's do it one last time.
>>
>>75917956
http://white-people.urbanup.com/9785262#.V1DbFpISIsE.twitter
>>
>>75918818
>>75918887
FUCKING
>>
>>75918038
I didn't know ISIS was the shepherd.
>>
>>75919048
WHITE
>>
>>75918968
Fuck them and their opinions. The entirety of niggerdom couldn't defeat us.
>>
>>75917956

>White people

I know Fin's like to pretend, but Mongols really aren't white.

And neither are the Japanese and Chinese regardless of all the eye lid surgery and hair bleaching they do.

Also;

>Single handedly saved, freed and enlightened more races than any other

That's an important part to leave out.
>>
>>75919134
LEAF
>>
>>75918692
If we do manage to give them a definition with enough votes that piss them off, isn't there a chance this will escalate and some pissed off guy somewhere decides to take things in his own hands?
This is sort of their safe space, they won't be happy if we ruin it.
>>
Gonna do the time, might as well do the crime.

Let's face it, look at what they're doing, they aren't fit to run society.

It's why despite all the talk of equality, the internet if filled with clickbait about how men just aren't being men anymore and it's a problem because THEY HAVE SOCIAL RESPONSIBLITIES.

The same goes to "Why are white people struggling in the worldplace" bullshit now.

The fact of the matter is, for all their talk of us being obsolete or forces of destruction, we're the only thing that keeps them together, so why not take over again and wear our superiority like the badge of honour that it is.
>>
urban cuctionary

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=black%20people
>>
>>75918818

>The Holocaust

That's 12 million at best.

Mongols managed to take out 50 million with swords, and Mao managed 50 million with rice hoarding.

Hell, even the fucking Cambodians got to 2 million and they don't even have shoes.

Also;

>Australia

Literally zero dent on the local population. The Tasmanian "Genocide" was relocating a couple thousand tribes people. Big whoop. Africans do more in a week.
>>
>>75918818
>http://www.wonderslist.com/10-countries-highest-rape-crime/
Holy shit, they actually published this garbage.

The US is not even close to the highest rapes per capita, and there is a disproportionately large percentage of these that are committed by minorities.

They must be making the list based on total number of rapes, regardless of population.
>>
>>75919142
It's not just blacks. Asians, Loos, middle easterners. A lot of useful idiots with loud mouths get their information from websites like these. Rome wasn't built in a day. Small gestures to improve our public perception are important.
>>
>>75917956
Leave it. Thumb it up. It alienats whites from the rest. Creats tension
>>
>>75919339
Just want to point out that there's quite a big difference between the murders of Mao and Ginghis Khan which was the percentage of the population they managed to kill.
It probably lived more people in china during Mao than the entire world during the Mongol invasions, so in scale of the atrocities they don't reach the same levels.
It may be silly to point out, but still.
>>
>>75917956

Responding to ludicrous bullshit gives it standing which it does not deserve.

Urban Dictionary is a repository of nigger-speak, let it be as wrong in fact as it is in ideal.
>>
>>75918978
>Up for less than a week
>300+ dislikes
>>
File: Black Nigger.png (21 KB, 1114x589) Image search: [Google]
Black Nigger.png
21 KB, 1114x589
>>75917956
>>
>>75919223
Let them be pissed
>>
>>75919429
>Small gestures to improve our public perception are important.

Why would you want to improve public perception? Why don't you want everything to go to shit?
>>
>>75919339
>Mongols managed to take out 50 million with swords, and Mao managed 50 million with rice hoarding.

Source?

>>75919339
>Literally zero dent on the local population.
This was meant to be an example of white people being continental level thieves, thus proving the urban dictionary definition correct by a 4 to 1 margin, with facts on its side.
>>
>>75919613
The Camodians also killed about 2 million people out of a population of 8 millions, which makes that genocide even more horrifying.
>>
>>75919429
Perceptions are ultimately irrelevant, all that matters is the truth.
>>
>>75919748
Yeah, which was the point, if we want the blacks to go violent against Whites like mr leaf wanted.
>>
>>75917956
I just don't care. Black people hate me and I'm fine with that. The peasants can hate me all the way across town in their section 8 housing.
>>
>>75919357
It's only a rape crime if you have a fucking society that
A: considers it a crime
B: has police to report to

So gee. I wonder why the west has a high rate of "rape crimes"
>>
Bump for potential
>>
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=white%20people&defid=9089867

Up boat this /pol/ its the best one ive seen. Every other one is "White people rayciss!"
>>
Dem history books are racist, but go read one for facts

I hate and love living in this country.

Its even more entertaining living the South.
>>
>>75917956
>Cavemen
This shit still triggers me. Nobody lived in fucking caves. Caves were ritual centers. Paleolithic people lived in houses.
>>
>>75918354
>the post didn't mention race as a social construct, but I assumed they hold that view, probably because I associate all anti-white rhetoric with a very narrow group of people

It's like thinking everyone who hates Jews also supports Donald Trump. There's only a correlation, but one does not imply the other
>>
File: TUvCCA9.png (62 KB, 1329x719) Image search: [Google]
TUvCCA9.png
62 KB, 1329x719
>>75918818
HA HA

I'M JOURNALIZING
>>
>>75917956
>they hate us cause they ain't us
>>
>>75919816
The truth is relevant only to those with the intelligence to see it. For everyone else, slogans and memes work to introduce them to the basic ideas.
>>
>>75918729

Vae Victis

Woe to the conquered
>>
>>75921172
Fuck, I knew I was forgetting something. Yes! This is much better. Although this should probably go on the racism page
>>
>>75919613
Also Mao didn't exactly order people's deaths in the way most of the other people he is compared to.

Mao is responsible for the citizens who died under his rule, but comparing deaths by a famine to death squads, executions, bombings, etc is disingenuous. Although, certainly Mao was responsible for his share of those as well during the regime change, but most of his death tally isn't categorically similar to the others
>>
>>75920596
>check out this chart that I made without sources

Cool man. Thanks for numbers with names next to them.

Also, more than 50% of the countries from your own chart are in the West.

lol Idiot. Thanks for proving my point.

http://www.nationmaster.com/country-info/stats/Crime/Rape-rate#2003
You can adjust the year, but United States and Sweden actually stay near the top in almost every source I look at.
>>
>>75919763
The Mongol death toll is not agreed upon and the estimates have a huge variation. Side note, bow and arrow was the weapon of choice, but death by fire was probably the bigger killer.

As for Mao, 50 million refers to the people who died during the Great Leap Forward as a consequence of central planning failures (or a deliberate attempt to cull the population if you buy into propaganda)
>>
>>75921657
I deliberately edited out the US in my image as a bit of simple satire.

Notice how the US isn't even close to #1 in any of those charts.

Furthermore, the initial assertion was that white people are violent, with rape stats as an illustration. This is further debunked by the fact that many rapes in the US are committed by non-whites.

In fact, if you simply remove statistics of black criminals from the US, the US becomes one of the safest and most prosperous places in the world, as it actually is away from urban areas where the blacks are contained.

I know you're trolling, but god damn you're retarded either way.
>>
>>75917956
>implying its wrong
>>
>>75917956
Let's just make a factual one.
White people are humans from Europe blah, blah, blah, and Etc.
Just get a definition from Wikipedia and put it in.
That way, we won't get down-voted by nigs.
>>
File: what's the deal.jpg (21 KB, 660x503) Image search: [Google]
what's the deal.jpg
21 KB, 660x503
>>75923484
Hey atleast we're not enslaving blacks no more but blacks still enslave other blacks in africa what is the deal with that.
Thread replies: 69
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.