[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
the aliens are on their way to Earth, which country or specific
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 6
the aliens are on their way to Earth, which country or specific human do they get in contact with? Americans, try to look beyond your own values when attempting to answering this question.
>>
>>75916684
they would attempt to communicate either with the most intelligent people or with the people that contributed the most to human civilization.

either way that means they would communicate with the industrious Jewish people
>>
>>75916684
Israel
>>
>>75916867

>Thinking they give a shit about "smartest" man on the planet

IF a alien civilization did came to Earth, they will find the nearest human and make him the median for their communication. You need to remember that we are ALL basically retarded compared to their little kids, and I am being optimistic. My two cents of course.

Anyway they are here already, and are waiting for the perfect opportunity for whatever alien reason.
>>
If they are peaceful, they will probably park on the moon or something and announce their intention to visit beforehand to the earth as a whole, so all nations could collaborate and host their emissaries.

If they were hostile, they will contact us with their weapons, so it won't matter.
>>
File: pumapunku_blocks.jpg (242 KB, 750x1210) Image search: [Google]
pumapunku_blocks.jpg
242 KB, 750x1210
>>75916684
mine
>>
File: tumblr_o4tgqoMK4G1ubm73lo1_1280.jpg (164 KB, 1024x1276) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o4tgqoMK4G1ubm73lo1_1280.jpg
164 KB, 1024x1276
>>75916684
Me.

I read enders game, my name is Andrew, and my favorite match up is TvZ. They know I'm a threat and a bad boy

>Mum tells me to go to bed at 8
>Go to bed at 745
>>
>>75916684
You're waofu
A jock
You
>>
>>75916684
They would look for the most well-lit, concentrated, energy-releasing point in the landmass with the most amount of concentrated energy. (Think lights at night).

Thus, either NW Europe or NE America. London or New York, would be my guesses. Maybe Paris or Rome.
>>
>>75916684
they'd probably deal with the UN. The UN's first contact policy already generously makes them earths representatives and sole channel of diplomacy with aliens.
>>
Imagine if we saw a fleet of spaceships like 2 light years away heading towards us.

And we were all just waiting for them to get here not knowing what they would do.

Would be a crazy couple of years
>>
>>75916684
There is no reason for aliens to visit Earth, as it is one big primitive shithole still living on archaic technology like electricity.
>>
>>75919097
Fuck off ISS
>>
I figure they'd scope out the power structure of the world and try to figure out who the leaders are, or go somewhere with dense populations that look like they are thriving.
>>
>>75919097
A
>>
>>75919097

Ya know I've never seen the question mark flag in person, neat
>>
File: 87c[1].gif (910 KB, 500x382) Image search: [Google]
87c[1].gif
910 KB, 500x382
>>75919097
ayyyyyyy
>>
>>75917906
East asia is pretty insane about that.
And considering the population density, we'd look at either Japan or east China.
>>
>>75919097
>we still burn gas
>>
>>75919315
FUCKING
>>
>>75919645
QUESTION MARK
>>
>>75916684
>aliens finally found a potential planet for colonizing
>first contact in Brazil
>Nuke it all for thinking the entire planet is a shithole
>>
File: image.jpg (41 KB, 635x423) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
41 KB, 635x423
>>75916684
UN Secretary General
>>
>>75916684
They try to contact Kek.
>>
File: alien.jpg (105 KB, 461x403) Image search: [Google]
alien.jpg
105 KB, 461x403
>>
>>75916684
Look m8, America is the world's only superpower. They made English the language of the Earth. Personally, New York would be my best guess. Although. Assuming they land on any random location. They'll MOST LIKELY wind up in China or Russia.
>>
>>75916684

If they're friendly aliens, they'll take the time to introduce themselves gradually. If they're hostile, I just hope they pick Russia. No-one else would respond with sufficient vigour to have a chance of winning.
>>
The UN surely? It's the closest thing we have to any unity
>>
>>75916684
Although, they might be Gods, so I'd say... Whoever currently resides over Jerusalem.
>>
>>75920261
The UN is useless. It's a league of weak nations that are jealous of the super powers.
>>
>>75920558
which nations are the superpowers?
>>
>>75920619
America, China, Russia.
>>
>>75920781
what i am indicating is that the UN consists of all superpowers and his argument is invalid.

But yes the UN is useless today, it's weak but gaining power each year.
>>
Probably Sweden or Germany, they seem to be perfectly willing to take in the largest amount of Zarb'ak refugees from the Namosh War.
>>
>>75916684
Russia
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.