[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are transfags so stubborn to admit they have a mental disorder?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (73 KB, 800x419) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
73 KB, 800x419
Seriously, why?
>Daily reminder New York wants to help cuck America btw.
>>
>>75916367

The crazy man never admits his madness. Some do not even acknowledge it. How can you convince trans degenerates that they're actually sick.

My opinion: lesbians and gays are not sick. Trans people are sick.
>>
>>75916367
look at #4
>I identify as female but my left arm is male
Hon that's called masturbation you don't have to make up a new gender for it
>>
>>75916367
New Yorker here.
I honestly thought at first this was a Baskin Robbins advert.
Now I know it's just bullshit.
>>
The internet. The internet is chiefly responsible for the downfall of society as a whole.

Before internet prevalence:
>be male
>wear a dress one day
>get made fun of
>never wear a dress again
>grow up well-adjusted and normal

After internet prevalence:
>be male
>wear a dress one day
>get made fun of
>find tumblr support group extolling the virtues of genderfluidity
>people sharing their secret pain
>comforting one another
>start to think it's normal, or at least that it deserves to be normal

Now replace transgenderism with e.g. MLP or anime or furfaggotry and it's the same shit. You're supposed to get bullied a little and grow out of these faggotries to live a normal rest of your life not find a support group that encourages acting like a degenerate.
>>
>>75916530
They are all sick, benito.
>>
>>75916367
Hey if homos aren't considered to have a mental disorder, then why should tranny fags consider themselves to have a mental disorder? Fair's fair.
>>
>>75916367
I've got a femine right hand too.
>>
>>75919492
Because homos still believe they are male or female. Anyone who thinks their brain is in the "wrong" body, has a mental disorder.
>>
>>75919492

fair point lekrem etanisassa to be quite honest
>>
A woman's brain being born into a man's body, seems like a perfectly rational explanation. Not every trans case is mental illness.
>>
>>75916367
>jew york wants to cuck America
what else is new?
>>
>>75920022
The sheer concept of that is mentally ill.
>>
>>75916367
to admit that they have a mental disorder means that there is a cure; which there is

and if theres a cure that means that they arent a SPECIAL SNOWFLAKE and SMASHING CIS SCUM expectations

"trans" is just another word for a disorder tha makes you think that a part of you isnt actually "you"

we call this Body Identity Integrity disorder. In this disorder the afflicted have a body part; it could be a leg, an arm, an eye or whatever have you. They want it OFF. So much so they are sometimes willing to dismember themselves and possibly DIE from BLOOD LOSS just to get rid of that pesky foot.

Maybe youve heard of the lady that had a psychologist put bleach in her eyes cause she wanted to be blind? similar

But heres the kicker, through therapy and medication these feelings can be suppressed or even ELIMINATED.

The mri scans of both trans and Body Integrity Identity disorder are nearly IDENTICAL
>>
>>75920022
I saw a study somewhere showing that "a woman's brain being born into a man's body" happens (according to some random study I saw years ago that seemed legit at the time. Take that as you will) at a rate 1/10 of the number of people who identify as transgender.

So while I'll concede that situation is rational, It doesn't explain the majority of cases. Most of which can be treated with anti depressants
>>
>>75920022
Occam's razor, friend. Trannies are mentally fucked.
>>
>>75920022
what constitutes a "womans brain" versus a "mans brain"

hormones? yes that can be cured with hormone therapy. My sister couldnt have kids till she was given a few hormone pills to correct an imbalance.

If its that easily curable its not a "thing" its a simple imbalance
>>
some people do legitimately believe parts of their body don't belong to them, though. They usually end up amputating them illegally.
>>
>>75921184
yes, and some people legitimately believe the voices inside their heads are real- Schizophrenia

Some people Cant remember anything New- Anterograde Amnesia

Some people start convulsing on the ground periodically- Seizures

Some people want to cut off their penis and have a doctor sew in a fleshlight inverted in its place- Trans
Guess which one is accepted and not treated, and is currently being made a HATE crime to be against
>>
>>75920998
>hormones? yes that can be cured with hormone therapy.
You can give people hormones like in your sisters situation to fix a small problem. Using them to physically alter your entire body/bodily functions and pretending that it is just as good... is probably a bad idea. For example, men and women have bones that are structurally different from each other, think hips among other things. Attempting to change your bodies growth will likely have detrimental side effects
>>
>>75916367
Neither do gays. They're even more stubborn so it's even more annoying.
>>
>>75922277
listen

if you have a vagina, wide hips, petitite upper body as compared with your brothers

maybe, just maybe you arent a guy and need to come to that realization
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.