[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
No Muslim Immigrants huh?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4
No Muslim Immigrants huh?
>>
Yeah, Steve jobs just made phones that run like shit and are recycled with bigger cases every year.
>>
>>75916223
Yeah, fuck Jobs the thieving lying cunt. And fuck Apple, bunch of fuckers who steal everything they can, and sell shit entirely based on slick marketing ploys.
>>
>>75916223
Made shitty phones and pcs outsourced overseas, why is he considered a good guy?
>>
>>75916223
this guys didn't invent anything. he took credit for them
>>
A child abandoning Jew who leached off the hard work of intelligent white man?
steve wozniak
>>
File: walrus_rapes_penguin.webm (3 MB, 600x336) Image search: [Google]
walrus_rapes_penguin.webm
3 MB, 600x336
>>75916223

>One guy who was sort of a syrian but not really gave you iDevices so you should open your borders and let literally millions of savages cuck your country into a Sharia nightmare

wow legit argument OP I'm a #cruzmissile now
>>
that explains why he was a psychopath, i love knowing that hes burning in hell right now
>>
without muslim immigrants who would outsource to China?
>>
File: 1463199667064.png (58 KB, 149x162) Image search: [Google]
1463199667064.png
58 KB, 149x162
Adopted. Removed from the culture of Peace, OP.

If muslims behaved like humans, nobody would give a shit about their presence, they'd just be yet another ethnic minority group.

But they don't behave like humans, their culture brings out the very worst elements of humanity and gives them free reign. There is no hope for them, no future for them.
>>
File: penn6.jpg (134 KB, 778x1018) Image search: [Google]
penn6.jpg
134 KB, 778x1018
>>75916223
>apple
yeah no thanks
>>
yeah he contributed a lot

like coloring his machines white and then convincing vast swathes of the population that he is somehow a living (lel) god while producing little of value.
>>
>>75916691
OP BTFO!
>>
>>75916223
Steve Jobs was a pseudo-intellectual try hard standing on the shoulders of autistic savant programming wizards.
>>
>>75916223

Maybe his biological father was a rapefugee.
>>
>>75916223
The exception not the rule, dumb kiwi
>>
>>75916223
Steve jobs was a salesman, not an engineer. That was Woz, Steve just knew how to paint things white and talk about things
>>
>>75916223
Muslims in the US tend to be upper middle class, educated and secular. Unlike refugees they are less likely than the general population to commit rape and murder.
>>
>>75916223
So if a rape baby grows up to be a success does thst mean rape is a good thing?
>>
>>75918153
Thats because we get our education in the US and then return home.
>>
If anything this is more ammo for anti-immigration
>>
>>75916223
damn it australia clean the ketchup of your flag
>>
>>75916223
>implying we give a fuck about steve jobs
>>
>>75918233
There are Muslims here on student visas but there are also Muslims here on skilled worker visas some of whom will apply for citizenship.
>>
> Syrian father impregnates some girl while in US
> Gives it up
> Raised by White Americans
> Become successful tech and business icon

Doesn't this have the opposite effect?
>>
>>75918546
I am not religious. I came to the US for schooling at University of Texas. Most people thought I was South American....
>>
>>75916223
A good thing he wasnt raised by him then (or a bad thing for me since I hate everything related to smartphone)
>>
>>75916223
>Jandali has also stated that "I really am not his dad. Mr. and Mrs. Jobs are, as they raised him. And I don't want to take their place."
If Job's dad adopted some other infant kid, would that kid have grown up to nearly identical to Steve? Would that mean his Syrian ancestry is a completely pedestrian and irrelevant fact of his life?
>>
>>75916223
Sounds like if you take them away from their parents and raise them in white households, they'll turn out right.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.