[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How is Trump any different than Hillary?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5
File: hillarytrump428.jpg (9 KB, 350x263) Image search: [Google]
hillarytrump428.jpg
9 KB, 350x263
How is Trump any different than Hillary?
>>
>>75915991
How is a woman different from a man? Women don't matter.
>>
>>75915991
The things Hillary says she'll do sound horrible, the things Trump says he'll do sound great.
>>
Trump isn't responsible for the deaths of any Americans.
>>
How can Trump be the same as Hillary when he's a plant to get Hillary in?

I mean, c'mon. It's 2016!
>>
>>75916158
thats a pretty nice rug
>>
File: DELETE THIS.jpg (63 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
DELETE THIS.jpg
63 KB, 633x758
>>75916158

LEAVE MY FOOTBALL ALONE YOU FUCKING OIL WIZARDS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
File: 1455415664800.jpg (713 KB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
1455415664800.jpg
713 KB, 1600x900
Hillary is a cuck.

Trump did the cucking.
>>
>>75916855
>rooney should sit
>alli should play
>hodgson plays kane and vardy too far apart
>>
>>75917049

Will I be able to drink if I visit for the world cup?
>>
>>75917227
>Will I be able to toke the entire time I'm at the YES concert?
>>
File: welcomewagon.jpg (117 KB, 768x517) Image search: [Google]
welcomewagon.jpg
117 KB, 768x517
>>75917227
If you have money, of course. I drink regularly. If you have money you can do whatever you want. It's just like the western world without mentally ill fetishists exposing themselves to children in locker rooms. We also have nicer buildings and Indians are our slaves. Stripped of names and given numbers. We pay for them to come over to work and make sure they can never work off the debt they owe us for moving them here.
>>
>>75915991
Well, you see, Hillary has already sold our country to foreigners so if she gets in office she'll start giving control to those lucky Arabs.
If Trump gets into office on the other hand, he will begin work on restoring the power of the people to determine the path that their communities walk while ignoring the protests of the lesser nations.
Under Hillary we will start new wars, while under Trump we'll probably have war declared on us but we'll be able to end it quickly due to a lack of concern over going "overkill".
>>
>>75916158
nice rug
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.