[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can we at least agree on this?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2
Can we at least agree on this?
>>
>>75915747
>republicans invented Islam
doubt
>>
Muslims destroyed two buildings in one of our cities.

For that, they'll have to get glassed. Don't care who started it.
>>
>>75915828
>republicans didn't remove the people suppressing these terrorists and then turn around and arm them.
>>
Should be Obama and Hillary. ISIS was created by the power vacuum left after the US pulled out of Iraq and stopped financially backing the "sons of Iraq" militia that were brutal motherfuckers.
>>
>>75915747
ISIS was created in 2011, Bush left office in 2008
>>
oh god it's like koskiddie starter pack
>huur gays yay!
>booo bush!
>>
>>75915747
>Implying it wasn't Obango pulling out before the job was done
>>
>>75915747
Come on give us Brits some credit, we helped create ISIS too
>>
>>75915747
I think everyone can agree Bush was a shit president.
>>
>>75915747
ha ! you blame THEM for ISIS ? they were pawns doing what they were told
>>
>almost a decade since Bush left office
>asspained libruls still blame everything on him

I don't know how he was responsible for that UCLA shooting, but who else could it have been?
>>
>>75915747
Should be Bush and Obama.
>>
>>75915982
>>75915992
No, ISIS was created in the mid 00s in the Iraqi prison camps. Your genius army decided to put a bunch of big name terrorist leaders all in one spot where they could easily communicate.
>>
>>75915747
>after all

Fucking leftist can't even make proper jokes
>>
>>75915747
No. It was the Obammy administration who knew that dicking around in Syria would lead to the rise of ISIS and then went in and dicked around in Syria because the "regional powers" wanted that to happen because "Assad Must Go!"

https://www.judicialwatch.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/05/Pg.-291-Pgs.-287-293-JW-v-DOD-and-State-14-812-DOD-Release-2015-04-10-final-version11.pdf

Bush was a shit president, but not every single thing is his fucking fault.
>>
>>75915915

Pretty sure it was John kerry and Hillary that armed them. Obama pulled out of iraq to create a power vaccume.
Isis is a Democrat creation if anything.
>>
>>75915747
>not accusing saudi arabia
>>
>nigger fucked up
>lets blame the white guys who havent been relevant for past decade
libby logic
>>
As if Haliburton had nothing to do with their decision eh conservashits?

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2007/3/11/310746/-
>>
http://readersupportednews.org/news-section2/308-12/16561-focus-cheneys-halliburton-made-395-billion-on-iraq-war
>>
>>75915747

Obama works with Sunni rebels to overthrow Gaddafi to appease Saudis who are holding oil prices down to fuck with Russia

Obama works with same Sunni rebels to overthrow Assad in Syria to appease Saudis to continue to hold oil prices down to fuck with Russia

Sunni Rebels go to Syria fresh with Libyan weapons. Run into IS, some get beat some assimilate into IS.

It was Bush and Cheneys fault.

Liberal logic is always amazing.
>>
>>75917388
>dailykos
>>
File: 1459905930076.png (95 KB, 325x323) Image search: [Google]
1459905930076.png
95 KB, 325x323
>Democrats and lefty normies actually believe that Bush and Cheney created ISIS, even though it was Hillary, Kerry, and Obama that armed these "moderate rebels" and literally gave them guns and weapons to fight Gaddafi and Assad and then morphed into ISIS

This is why we can't fucking have nice things I swear to God I fucking hate these fucking dumbfucks REEEEEE
>>
>>75915992
>>75916766
ISIS was created in 1999 you dumb fucks.
>>
Hillary created ISIS with her Iraq War vote. Then she allowed it to grow during her stint as Secretary of State.
>>
>>75917047
Were we just supposed to stay in iraq permanently then?
>>
>>75916766
>hurrrr I read an NYT article that mentioned like three generals of modern ISIS ate dinner together and prayed.

You're a fucking retard. ISIS only gained traction because we left a poorly armed, barely trained, and poorly paid army with adjunct militias in a region strife with religious extremism and political volatility.
>>
>Republicans like ISIS

Wut.
>>
>>75915747
Three. Your pic omits the bull.
>>
Obama Proposes $500 Million to Aid Syrian Rebels

http://www.wsj.com/articles/obama-proposes-500-million-to-aid-syrian-rebels-1403813486
>>
>>75921193
We werent supposed to fucking arm them.
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.