[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Was it rape?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 87
Thread images: 14
File: _89863337_editkkdorm.jpg (97 KB, 800x983) Image search: [Google]
_89863337_editkkdorm.jpg
97 KB, 800x983
http://www.bbc.com/news/magazine-36434191

How I convinced the world you can be raped by your date
>But I never thought there was anything weird about having some guy come to your room, just to hang out.
>Then I remember he was trying to undo the buttons on the back of my dress. They were fancy and tricky and I was thinking, "Oh no he could break my dress."
>He stopped and moved to the other side of room. I glanced into the mirror and saw him taking off his clothes and thought. "Oh no." And then, "Oh wow," because he was so handsome.
>But my final verdict was, "I need to get him to stop taking off his clothes," so I grabbed my stuffed animals and threw them at him, laughing.
>I finally broke down and told my parents. I said, "Dad, I was raped."
>He said, "I'll drive down and get him," then asked where it happened. I think he envisaged a parking lot and I said, "It happened in my room." Dad said, "How did he get in, did he bust your locks?" And I said, "No, he's another student, and I invited him to hang out with me."
>My dad said matter-of-factly, "It would not have happened if you had not let him in your room, Katie," and then hung up the phone.
>>
File: 1442760394654.jpg (37 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
1442760394654.jpg
37 KB, 480x480
>>75912119
oh wow.. what a wild ride this was.
effectively murdered this guys self confidence and trust in women.

>Then he said, "You were a little stiff the first time round, and we need some more practice and then you'll enjoy yourself a lot better." Then he said - and I remember this bit particularly - "It's always tough for the virgins." And that last comment was the one that snapped me.

>triggered
i mean, what did she imagine her first time be? rose pedals, candles, with some slow, traditional irish songs in the back with dragons flying outside with a bird perched atop her balcony railing chirping a glorious song of mating, while the guy, chad thundercock, speaking softly in french and nibbling her ear saying "I'll love you always"?

this was just sex. sure she said no, but she was laughing, being playful, probably just perceived as a playful "no" and she really actually wanted it.

I dont even get it.. she felt guilty that her virginity was taken by some dude.. a really nice dude as she admits.. so her story is
>I was raped by someone I wanted to marry

Anons, how does this make sense?
>>
>>75912119
>Was it rape?
baby don't hurt me, don't hurt me ....
>>
File: bait.png (18 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
bait.png
18 KB, 500x500
>>75912843
>>
>I basically had a feminist epiphany all in one minute. I went from, "That's too fast for a good girl," to "Do I have to be a good girl?" to "What is a good girl, and why is it not the same as a good guy?"

Wow, even in the moments of terror when she realizes she is about to be brutally raped, she can still find a way to bitch about how sex is positive for women.
>>
Notice the wording of the article by the way. "I convinced the world you can be raped by your date." Not "I proved to the world you can be raped by your date."
>>
>>75913612
classic clickbait material tbqh
>>
>>75913432
no more
>>
>>75913713
It makes me angry that I am exposed to this shit so much that I can see the holes intentionally left in her recounting of the events. Like how she met with the man and mutual friends to discuss what happened and the conversation instantly jumps to him critiquing her sexual prowess. I'm sure that no conversation happened between those two events....
>>
So she laughed and suddenly he was transported off the planet?

Did he leave?
Did he carry on?

What the fuck?
>>
>>75913937
men cant do anything right, lol...
i mean, if youre a man and open your heart to a woman, you better be damn sure you dont fuck up.. and its terrible for the guy, i mean he has to go on to find new friends, the guilt, the shame of being accused of being a rapist when he was doing basically what he was sent to the world for.

I have 4000xp in this skill set.
>>
>>75914391
Why even bother.

Let the Chads fuck themselves into a rape allegation. The more of us that check out of the game, the happier we'll be.
>>
File: 1464889604873.jpg (233 KB, 754x585) Image search: [Google]
1464889604873.jpg
233 KB, 754x585
>>75914514
>yes, stop trying to have sex with women to find a potential lifemate and create kids, goyim.

No thanks, jew, I like sex and will continue to do so.. I just stick away from the ones who majored in """empowering""" majors like apparel merchandising and female studies.
>>
>>75914391
It's fucking maddening. I was just reading a story about a "trial" of sorts within a university with an accuser and the man she accused of sexually assaulting her. The accuser was allowed to bring her attorney and the attorney answered for her and the accused was allowed to have one non-lawyer "supporter" who had to remain silent the entire time.
>>
>>75914771
>yes, goyim, get married and give half of your earnings away and pend thousands on a jewish attorney

I can do that too and it's just as stupid.
>>
>>75914514
What kills me is that the same women will turn around and say you aren't a "real man" or you're a "pathetic virgin nobody wants."

Thank you for proving my point and tying my value as a man to how many women I've fucked. Who is the real misogynist here?
>>
>>75914932
>implying there aren't any lasting marriages in the world anymore
there are, and I believe that the media is promoting divorce statistics.
So when you hear
>50% of marriages end in divorce
keep in mind
>50% of marriages last the test of time

And, tbqh, the ones who get divorced are the ones who probably should have kids to begin with.. they fucking suck.

ever heard of hey ya by outcast?
>thank god for mom and dad for sticking two together when we dont know how

pretty powerful lyrics..
>>75914983
I turn around and say: Not everything is about sex.
cause then that makes them feel bad..
>>
>she seemed completely star struck by the guy, even as he was naked
>she didn't fight him off
>throws stuffed animals at him while laughing, instead of saying "hey put your clothes back on please"

Sounds like it would be a classic case of a misunderstanding, the guy probably thought she was flirting with him and playing hard to get.

>I kept saying "No," and "Please get off."

Something tells me she either didn't say these things, or said them in a flirty way. If not, I would say it was indeed rape.

>My dad said matter-of-factly, "It would not have happened if you had not let him in your room, Katie," and then hung up the phone.

>call your dad
>"Dad I was raped"
>"What? I'll kill the son of a bitch, tell me more"
>"...Well he was in my room"
>"Oh, your fault then."
>dad hangs up
>>
File: ist der feind denn schon so nah.png (131 KB, 854x480) Image search: [Google]
ist der feind denn schon so nah.png
131 KB, 854x480
>>75912119
>so I grabbed my stuffed animals and threw them at him, laughing.
>>
>>75915427
Would you risk your entire financial well-being on a coin toss? For little to no actual reward, mind you.
>>
>>75915716
Same anon here
>what is trust and respect for
And if worse comes to worst
>prenup

And when I say trust and respect, you know what I mean, right?
I mean in the sense that you know the girl is smart/mature enough to understand the phrase
>til death do us part
>>
>>75915558
Based Dad
>>
>>75916464
Prenups can be thrown out, anon. There is no guarantee.

I think you have a very optimistic outlook on life. People can change. Sometimes over time and sometimes very rapidly. A person who is smart and mature enough to understand that phrase can still maliciously try to use the laws in place against you if they grow distant from you or feel you wronged them in some way. If you fix the laws, then you take the distrust out of the equation.
>>
Remember back when women had to marry you before they could ruin your life?
>>
obviously it was rape
>>
>>75916749
I have spent too many years with a negative outlook on relationships to not have a positive one.. One of the largest recurring issues I had with all my gf.ext was the fact that trust wasn't there
>b-b-but he's just a friend
Which I would respond with
>do you think I'm fucking stupid

Friends are nice to have if I know the guy and trust him
Ive also had Jews try to steal my girl, to little success tbqh..

>prenups can be thrown out
Yes and no.. They still have some power, it's just that some lawyers sue the ex husband for something else which results in loss of disposable income.
>>
>>75917370
Bottom line, you won't be happy if you don't let your guard down and you won't be happy if you keep your guard up.. So, as life is full of risks, will you sit at home ranking up your wizard level never reproducing or will you start a family..

I'm certain that for every feminist out there, there's 5 trustworthy smart and good mannered wife tier women.
>>
File: 1438412031498.png (672 KB, 906x799) Image search: [Google]
1438412031498.png
672 KB, 906x799
>>75912119
>But my final verdict was, "I need to get him to stop taking off his clothes," so I grabbed my stuffed animals and threw them at him, laughing.

What the fuck is wrong with women

Jesus fucking christ

Just tell him no

How fucking hard is that?
>>
>>75917581
Women initiate 70% of divorces so your math isn't adding up.
>>
>>75917581
>I'm certain that for every feminist out there, there's 5 trustworthy smart and good mannered wife tier women.

Indeed! I've met a few, they're all foreigners. Linda from Mali is so based if she weren't so black.
>>
>>75914391
That's not what happened though.
The college was clearly taking the side of the guy, even signing a petition against the alleged victim.
The 90s were a better time.

Also notice how she just had to center her whole life and career around that "rape". It's like she needs to convince herself that this actually happened for realsies, otherwise her last 25 years were a complete lie.
>>
File: came us.jpg (160 KB, 1321x900) Image search: [Google]
came us.jpg
160 KB, 1321x900
>>75912119

Actually sounds like rape...

She wasnt a slut.

>pushed him away
>said no
>he held her to the floor
>he held her arms
>she said "please stop"
>she said "no"

This is rape lads.

Im all "no" means "yes", but from a woman wanting to be ravished, not by a 18 year old virgin in the 90s.

This was rape.
>>
File: louis.jpg (35 KB, 800x534) Image search: [Google]
louis.jpg
35 KB, 800x534
To me this is just another case of an impressionable woman refusing to accept responsibility for her own foolish actions. This is why they never seem to learn their lesson, as the law has been bastardized to cater to their stupidity.

She let a man into her room who she did not know and was clearly able to overpower her. What followed may or may not have been her own fault, but when it comes down to it, her dad was right, all she's doing is dodging responsibility.

She has spent her life campaigning for an empty cause when most people just would've learned a simple life lesson. These people have the minds of small children.
>>
>>75917742
>I'm certain that for every feminist out there, there's 5 trustworthy smart and good mannered wife tier women.
admittingly a over-exaggeration but my point remains. if you have a bad attitude towards women then you wont have happy relationships. theyre not property, theyre a human too..
having said that, if im footing the bill and taking care of the bitch i demand respect in return. and ive met women who share the same opinion as I do..

Problem is, at colleges we have people saying >men are bad
>be more empowered
>Rage against the societal patriarchy
and since most women arent smart and make decisions based on emotion and logic, they are now more prone to being
>more aggressive
>more illogical
>bigger sluts

who is to blame for this?
ultimately, I believe the responsibility lies with our parents. I dont know how old you are, nor do I care because im certain your parents fall in the same "bucket" as mine; Either baby boomer or slightly before/after.
They are to blame for this. They are inherintly unhappy with their lives, and allow their pawns, ie media figures, celebrities, to spew their agenda and opinions to be
>free
and to
>take risks
but at the end of the day, it doesnt matter how many risks you take.

also, what is the rate of divorce? per 1000 people there are 3.6 divorces according to http://www.divorcestatistics.org/
>6 years removed
whatevre
>>
>>75918932

Its still a crime punishable by law.

This isnt "I CHANGED MY MIND RAPE", or "I WAS TOO DRUNK TO CONSENT RAPE", this was "I said "No" and he did it anyways rape".

This was a crime. Her fault, but still a crime. The reason you arent convinced, is because she didnt scream for help.
>>
>>75918390
ugh, stop. I was born in 90 and didnt get to experience the beauty of it.
>no cellphones
>lack of personal TV
>lack of technology in general

twas a great time
>>
>>75912119
>I tried to get him to stop! I threw stuffed animals at him while laughing and everything!
what the fuck
Never fuck a Western woman.
>>
>>75919091
have you ever been boning a qt and she says stop with a smirk on her face,
>implying she wants more
the word "no" is such a bullshit arguement, and, tbqh, lawyers have successfully defined the word with rape.

what if you were forced to killed someone and you said "no"
but you did it anyway?
then, like, you still get manslaughter
>>
>>75919091
>This isnt "I CHANGED MY MIND RAPE", or "I WAS TOO DRUNK TO CONSENT RAPE", this was "I said "No" and he did it anyways rape".
The only evidence to suggest that is her own testimony, which is not factual evidence. I'm looking solely at the facts here.

My argument is that the whole situation could've been avoided if the bitch just had common sense. I'm sure if she said he couldn't come over, he would've got the picture and politely obliged.

If I had a dime for the amount of times bitches who told me no and stop when they really wanted it i'd be a very rich man and I'm no rapist mate
>>
>>75919270
like what the fuck am I supposed to do?
>>
In the end, by getting accused of rape, the guy dodged a bullet.

Imagine what would have happened if he had married that crazy bitch.
>>
>>75918988
emotion [rather than]*** logic
>>
>>75919385
Move to Iran, convert to Islam, and buy a virgin qt for 5 goats.
>>
>>75919465
>dodged a bullet
>becoming outcast as a accused rapist

what girl will want to have a relationship with him after that
what bullet did he dodge?
The woman ruined his life. she needs to be neutered and evaluated for chemical imbalances.
>>
>>75919335
>>75919367

Listen. Im on your team guys.

Ive heard "No" more than enough times. I agree that its 99% of the time a shit test and a turn on to be "ravished".

BUT, this girl was a virgin. A 18 year old sheltered child in the 90s from a good family. If you guys had read the article and not just the quotes, youd know this.

He fucked up, because he thought she was DTF by inviting her, which she wasnt.

He fucked up, because he thought she was "no means yes"-ing him, but she wanst, she was too young and stupid to know, because she was a virgin.

Im not saying he is a "monster rapists", Im saying it was not consentual and therefore a crime.
>>
>>75918988
When did I ever imply women were to be treated like property you doof?

>per 1000 people there are 3.6 divorces

What a meaningless statistic. What about per 1000 MARRIED people?
>>
>>75919465

quite good to be lekrem etanisassa quite honest you family
>>
>>75919567
>move to iran
>convert
laughable, seriously though, how does one cure the degeneracy of western women ?
>>
>>75919640
if you went around neutering every woman who ruined a man's life you'd pretty much end humanity

it's just what they do. i'm not angry at them for it, i don't think it's something they seem to be able to help. like when dogs start barking at people for no reason
>>
>>75919684
>A 18 year old sheltered child in the 90s from a good family.

That's why she implied her father was compliant in her rape? I'm not judging the man's character (I'm sure her family were fine people) but his daughter certainly didn't think she had a happy family.
>>
>>75919684
Oh come on. If this was the 1950s then maybe I'd give it a pass. But an 18 year old in the 90s in college who invites a man back to her room knows EXACTLY what she's doing. Have you even been to college?
>>
>>75919785
Personally I'm planning to become the next Hitler and start a fascist movement in the US, though I'll probably rebrand it as "Neo-Republicanism" or something. I don't think anything less can cure the problem. We need complete control of society to socially engineer back the anti-slut social pressures which were removed during the Sexual Revolution.
>>
>>75919983

VIRGIN. A 18-YEAR OLD VIRGIN.

How old are you kid?

Im almost 30 and I grew up in the 90s. Things were fundamentally different.
>>
>>75919867

Her father was a spineless coward. Instead of facing the reality of his daughter being raped, he took the emotional shortcut and pretended it wasnt.

I would break that guys' legs.
>>
>>75919739
not property, per se, but rather my point was is that you cant control a person.. no matter how hard you try, as you said, you cant prevent the fact that people change..

I guess it in a sense contradicts the arguement im trying to make, but, idk.. my parents never got divorced.. all my friends parents never got divorced.. in fact, I noticed I associated with more people in college who were of divorced parents... and those guys were bitter about marriage.. and, in turn, I feel like those people will end up having bad relationships because they dont know what a good marriage looks like in the first place
>>
>fuck this tmbr tier post

Since when whe become tmblrinas?
>>
>>75920116
I'm 24 and bullshit. Girls tell each other everything and most girls lose their v's at like 14. Unless she lived in the fucking mountains her entire childhood and then moved to a catholic boarding school I'm really not buying your argument
>>
>>75920226
This. Weak father. Even if she's lying, you still have to beat the shit out of the guy for honor's sake.
>>
>>75920116
>Things were fundamentally different.

In what ways were the sexual habits of college students different in the 1990's compared to now? You're "almost 30" so that means you must have a lot of experiences with college students between then and now.
>>
>>75919983
agreed
>>75920116
just stop.. im convinced youre doing it for the (you)s now
>>
>>75920265
That's an emotional trap though. You can know what the best marriages there are look like, but that doesn't change the fact that the vast majority of people can't get that. Being witness to a good marriage doesn't guarantee you'll have one somehow.
>>
>>75920298

>your goalposts have shifted

>>75920287

Yes, most girls lose their v-card at 14, in the year 2016.

In the 90s the average age was 18-20, especially from a sheltered background.

I truly feel bad for you guys. I met so many "good girls" in my youth, of which you rarely see any at all anymore.

There used to be "proper" girls out there, not anymore.
>>
>>75920429

t. not an argument
>>
File: yeah right.jpg (83 KB, 715x537) Image search: [Google]
yeah right.jpg
83 KB, 715x537
>>75920226
>>75920297
you cant tell me you didnt have the same reaction as the father did..
not to mention she completely threw him under the bus in order to make her story more compelling and to create a career out of this "horrific" event..

jesus christ. this chick is psychotic. dont you fucking get it?

quit being the white knight. its projecting all the way to mars at this point
>>
>>75920512
>your goalposts have shifted

This isn't a debate. Saying your magical debate words won't accomplish anything. Let's ignore the fact I'm not that anon you were replying to so my goalposts haven't been set yet.

You made the assertion that you were knowledgeable about a subject and I asked you for your insight. So either put up or shut up.
>>
>>75920631

>women who get raped become psychologically damaged forever

In other news, water is wet.
>>
>>75920116
It does not matter if you are talking about the 90s or 1890s. A woman inviting a man back to her room only ever meant one thing. That is why unmarried women never used to be allowed to invite men to their rooms.
>>
>>75920563
see
>>75920631

and
>>75920478
yes, but at least i know what it takes to keep one together.. and, desu, id do ALMOST anything to keep my marriage with a girl i love together..
>>
>>75920685

So many words.

>no argument found.

Quit while youre ahead as they say.

Good night kid.
>>
>>75920512
Your stupid little county is not relevant to popular culture. You're probably lagging like 15-20 years behind.

I only had one 'good' girl and she was a helluva lot crazier than all the sluts i've had since
>>
>>75920747

If you had read this, youd understand the entire argument leafy.

>>75919684

Everything relevant has been said.

Im gotta go to bed. Good night.
>>
>>75920799
>no argument found.

I just got done explaining that I never offered an argument to you. I just asked you a question and you are being this defensive about it.
>>
>>75920631
I'm not a white knight. She's a washed up lying slut. But, if she was my daughter, I'd fuck up the guy. You have to or else you're weak.
>>
>>75920826

You sure showed me lad.
>>
>>75920784
>but at least i know what it takes to keep one together..
Sheer dumb luck?

>and, desu, id do ALMOST anything to keep my marriage with a girl i love together..
I'm going to go out on a limb and say that a good marriage wouldn't come down to you "doing almost anything" to keep it together.
>>
File: index.jpg (9 KB, 258x195) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
9 KB, 258x195
>>75920915
>enabling your psycho bitch daughter by defending her retarded actions with violence
great job cuck, she'll be on BLACKED.com by the time she's 20!
>>
>>75921037
She's already a lost cause. You do it for yourself.
>>
File: You seem uneasy there friend.png (132 KB, 424x318) Image search: [Google]
You seem uneasy there friend.png
132 KB, 424x318
>It's another ronrery Keks Go Their Own Way thread
Why don't you all go find a nice girl and have some grandchildren like your parents want? And don't give me that shit about there not being a good girl and that's you're a perfect being.
>>
>>75912119
what an alpha dad
>>
>>75920994
>luck
possibly
>I'm going to go out on a limb and say that a good marriage wouldn't come down to you "doing almost anything" to keep it together.
I.. really cant argue that..

come to think of it, most marriages that last together have more than 2 kids too.. children are a factor.

either way, i have to go watch the NBA finals, i appreciate the talk though. I've spent a long time contemplating different situations and theories on what makes a good marriage
>>75920982
youre a lost cause, white knight
>>
>>75921455
Nice to have an actual discussion on the internet. I think we both benefited.
>>
>>75919825
dogs bark for "no reason" is because they have anxiety.

a xanax helps with that. I guess we've dont that with women too who are "depressed"
>>
>>75921455
No you have correlation and causation mixed up. Couples that love each other have fucktons of kids. Kids don't make them love each other.
>>
>>75920116
>Almost 30
Oh we're bringing age into this? I'm 33 and I remember college girls being super fucking slutty. So fucking slutty that the spillover of sluttiness trickled down to high school and middle school girls.
>>
>>75912119
>"I need to get him to stop taking off his clothes," so I grabbed my stuffed animals and threw them at him, laughing.
>I finally broke down and told my parents. I said, "Dad, I was raped."
I don't have a reaction image appropriate for this
>>
File: image.png (34 KB, 206x200) Image search: [Google]
image.png
34 KB, 206x200
>>75923615
>>
File: conan.webm (1 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
conan.webm
1 MB, 1280x720
>>75923615
Thread replies: 87
Thread images: 14

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.