[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
New queen of /pol/? " 'f***ing n*****s' shou
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: qop.jpg (23 KB, 306x348) Image search: [Google]
qop.jpg
23 KB, 306x348
New queen of /pol/?

" 'f***ing n*****s' should 'go back to Africa' in her offensive online tirade.

'I hate Facebook for this reason you f***ing n****rs. And yes, if [you] can call each that well I can too.

'F***ing n****r go back to Africa. Get over your pity party. You created this hatred and your own kind that brought your great-great-parents [sic] over here and sold them.

'Do something with your lives and your children's lives. I'm sure you don't work, collect welfare and teach hatred.

'Your poor children. All five of them you can't afford because I pay for them.' "

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3622845/Bank-America-worker-fired-posting-vile-racist-rant-saying-f-ing-n-rs-Africa.html
>>
>>75911801

she's a qt desu
>>
HAIL
>>
>>75911801
lol she's probably about to retire. might as well go out with a bang
>>
ONE OF US ONE OF US
>>
>>75911801
She wouldnt deny a big juicy black cock
>>
>>75912074
she 100 !
>>
>>75912690
Truth
>>
>>75912690
BLACK COCK BEST COCK
>>
I always keep three facebook accounts. One normal one for contacting family and friends, and two for shitposting.

Shitposting on your real account is dindu-level retardation.
>>
>>75911801
I have witnessed you glorious queen of /pol she shall ride eternal, shiny and chrome to the gates of Valhalla

WITNESS!!!!!
>>
>>75913237
I used to shitpost on my normal account, but I started wanting to say more extreme stuff about niggers and muslims to redpill the local kikebook newgroups so I made a fake one just for that. I wonder how many other people do that?
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.