[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
so my girlfriends recently started posting a ton of that usual
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1
File: 2.08.png.jpg (140 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
2.08.png.jpg
140 KB, 1920x1080
so my girlfriends recently started posting a ton of that usual anti white dija-knows and acktuallyees on facebook
im not political at all with her but these are bad signs and im kinda getting bored of her anyways desu

should I just be like "Hey Nicole I think we need to kill the jews" next time we hang out or what would it take for me to get her to break up with me
>>
>>75911238
looks like she ain't your gf anymore
>>
>>75911238
either control her or dump her. I mean that in the nicest way possible doe.
>>
If you're going to burn the bridge, you might as well piss on the ashes. Go full bore "all white utopia" next time you see her.
>>
>>75911238
Alpha
except you're in Canada and might get in real trouble.
>>
>>75911238

Tell her if she is anti-white she is anti-you and then fuck her best friend and send the video to her. Or her mom if you can.
>>
>>75911238
nicole sounds like a race traitor anyways
do this >>75911511
just full on red pill her
>>
>>75911680
this too
>>
>>75911238
Tell her the truth
>you dont love her anymore because she's changed
>she used to be normal, now she's anti-white and lacks the same morals you have

easy as that.
>>
>>75911238
didja know???

that the last time you kissed her there was probably still traces of nigger semen in her mouth???

really makes you think huh?
>>
>>75911238
Whether or not you break up with her is your choice, but if I were you I would be civil and politically engaging. Point out the facts contradicting her statements. If you don't, then pussies like you are the reason whites are being bred out of existence.
>>
Show her your power level. Just full on red pill.
>>
>>75912258
There you go OP, this anon has it right. There is a war on mind share and the agenda is cultural "integration". Obviously if you break up with her you are a contributing factor so do what this anon says and cuckold yourself until she leaves you.
>>
>>75912258
There you go OP, this anon has it right. There is a war on mind share and the agenda is cultural "integration". Obviously if you break up with her you are a contributing factor so do what this anon says and cuckold yourself until she leaves you.

Obviously
>>
>>75911238
>im not political at all with her
Why, are you impassionate about politics?
>>
>>75911238
Murder suicide is the only answer. Except metaphorically, and with red pills
>>
She sounds like a lost cause mate. Just leave her. She has clearly been brainwashed by other ferals into believing this crap.

Very sad Anon
>>
Wont Trudeau sic leftwing deathsquads on you?
>>
>>75911511
>>75911238
but fuck her in the ass while you do it and take pictures so you can send them to her parents
>>
>>75913861
Exactly. Breaking up with a girl is stupid. Pushing them into progressively sluttier and more deviant/violent sexual acts until they break up with you is the appropriate method. Might as well have some fun first.
>>
>>75911238

Book a one week trip to Atlanta, she will get redpilled on her own
>>
>>75912825
>>75912892
>Implying this requires cuckoldry.
He really doesn't need to stay with her to do this and he may be able to change her mind.
>>
>>75911238
>so my girlfriends recently started posting a ton of that usual anti white dija-knows and acktuallyees on facebook

It is too late, anon, she is probably being 'culturally enriched' as you bitch about it on here. Enjoy being a cuck. Maybe if you are good you can prep the bull for her.
>>
Post pics
>>
>>75911238
If she posts anti-white stuff on Facebook you dump her dumb cunt ass and tell her that's exactly why you did it. Don't be a pussy.
>>
>>75911238
Just tell her she is a bigot and you're done with her shit.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.