[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
as you can guess by my flag I have never seen beaner in my life
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 8
File: hqdefault.jpg (18 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
18 KB, 480x360
as you can guess by my flag I have never seen beaner in my life
what's so bad about them that burgers want to build a wall to keep them out?
they seems to be wiling to work and are not violent unlike nigers and kebabs, at least that is what I know from internet
not a bait thread, just curious
>>
>>75907719
>not violent

They are violent. They're not as violent as niggers, but still more violent than whites and Asians.

Also, they don't assimilate and they hold a cultural belief that the Southwestern U.S. is theirs by right, which is fundamentally incompatible with being an American.
>>
>>75907719
I'm guessing that you are a cunt
>>
File: 1462909739165.jpg (144 KB, 1772x790) Image search: [Google]
1462909739165.jpg
144 KB, 1772x790
>>75907719
Mexicans are a cancer. Especially when it comes to memes. They say the same shitty forced meme over and over and invite newfag into the cut. Mexicans are literal retards who should not be allowed on the internet.
>>
>>75908042
seems I was wrong about violence, thank you btw those niger stats look impressive
>>75908194
as always important input from ussie
>>75908657
ok that convinced me
>>
It's really overblown on /pol/. The ones that move to cities assimilate into black culture that said the ones that move to rural areas are fine and just work shitty jobs.

Now, the issue people are upset with is that they're coming here illegally and undermine native low-skilled labor for working for less than minimum wage.
>>
File: 1464035793934.jpg (43 KB, 600x700) Image search: [Google]
1464035793934.jpg
43 KB, 600x700
>>75908042
Well fuck. I coudn't have said it better myself.
>>
>>75909977
why natives don't work illegally below the minimum wage? that is what low-skilled workers do in Poland, besides moving to uk
>>
>>75907719
Hispanics that integrate and enter legally, aren't the problem, it's the fucking illegals making us look bad in society while leeching off the government, taking the blue collar jobs, and voting leftists and liberals to fuck us over as a way to repay the debt of having their back. Fuck them
>>
>>75910519
>Moving to UK
Stay in Poland, UK is stupidly liberal, it's not even funny
>>
>>75910519
Some do, but it's hard to live on minimum wage alone in the USA. Below minimum wage is just enough to feed a couple of people but for Mexicans that enough.
>>
I'm in Texas so I'll try to explain it to you, Pokeball bro.

Yes, they are Christian. Yes they share the same basic culture. Yes they have good food. So, it's not nearly as bad as Muslims and Europe, admittedly.

HOWEVER.

They breed like fucking rabbits. Politically they are leftists and vote for bigger government. They have been indoctrinated with a sense of entitlement - that America is wealthy and can afford to give them endless free shit. A lot of them are cholos (Mexican rednecks / ghetto trash basically). They don't learn the fucking language.

A lot of my friends are Hispanic and can't stand illegals either. They hate them more than anyone. Because they have to deal with them (translate) at their jobs.

Basically a significant amount of illegals are just Mexico's trash. And if you ask any honest Mexican on this board they will admit it.
>>
They drive down wages, they have lower iqs, they vote overwhelmingly for the leftist party, they commit the most crimes next to negros, they dont learn english, ect.
>>
>>75910865
>Politically they are leftists and vote for bigger government.
You mean the illegals? Cuz most of the legal hispanics I've lived with (Especially here in PR at the countryside) are conservative as fuck or right winged libertarian
>>
>>75911062
Stateside Puerto Ricans are liberal as fuck same with second-generation Mexicans/Central Americans.
>>
>>75910742
I have no intention to move anywhere I'm pretty comfy in my country
>>75910865
I agree mexican food is good and I'm starting to see why illegals are problem
one last thing I don't understand is how come someone who is in country illegally can vote and receive benefits
>>
>>75910851
>minimum wage is just enough to feed a couple of people but for Mexicans that enough.

>but for Mexicans that enough.

Whats wrong with this?
>>
>>75911724
>I agree mexican food is good

>Lives in Poland

Anon, there is no need to lie on the internet.
>>
>>75912066
I forgot that in Poland we only eat kiełbasa and pierogi nothing else
>>
>>75911724
>how come someone who is in country illegally can vote and receive benefits

They can't , its right wing propaganda.
>>
Think turks but slightly smarter and little less violent
>>
>>75910664
>illegals voting
>>
>>75911853
Low skilled labor can't find work and they have nowhere to go for work thanks to these aliens taking next to nothing . There is a reason Trump won the poor counties in the Republican primary.
>>
They get paid money for their normal jobs, and along with that receive benefits.
BUT
They don't pay taxes.

They aren't on record. (Think of crimes)
>>
>>75912562
>Low skilled laborers can't find work

>thanks to these aliens taking next to nothing

Well if the illegal aliens can live off of nothing then legal low skilled laborers should be able to as well.

Thats a red pill for you right there.
>>
>>75907719
>what's so bad about them that burgers want to build a wall to keep them out?

A wall has NOTHING to do with keeping Mexicans out, it has EVERYTHING to do with helping boarder patrol with effectively patrolling a boarder. The problem is that to get into America on the southern boarder you basically just step over a 2 foot barricade or in some places just walk over normally. That means, we have no idea who is coming in, no idea their criminal background(if any), no taxes paid for any and all work they do, and effectively wasting money on patrolling.
>>
>>75912356
You eat stroganoff too, don't try and trick us.
>>
>>75912742
Aren't most of the unskilled Mexicans actually coming alone and not having to take care of a family why they can do so? Like they're actually just saving up money in the US to send back to Mexico for their bigger projects. A man without anything but himself can live surprisingly decent even with low pay.
>>
File: Tacos-al-Pastor.jpg (178 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
Tacos-al-Pastor.jpg
178 KB, 500x375
>>75912470
also al pastor >>>>> kebab
>>
>>75912742
>Well if the illegal aliens can live off of nothing then legal low-skilled laborers should be able to as well.

So you want Americans to be living in a rusted down shack with 7 other people in a shack and have no modern labor rights so that wealthy commercial farmers can make even more money?
>>
>>75912927
yes, but only when we are occupied by russians, it's their dish
>>
File: drug_cartel_infographic.jpg (2 MB, 940x2478) Image search: [Google]
drug_cartel_infographic.jpg
2 MB, 940x2478
>>75907719
>this is pretty much why
>>
Not to mention
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Guatemala%E2%80%93Mexico_border

>mexico builds a wall because of drug and immagration problems
>no one says anything

I still don't know why Trump hasn't brought this up anywhere
>>
if they pay taxes i'm ok with them

just dont make me support their living
>>
legal or illegal, if you speak spanish/portuguese you're trash and deserve death.
>>
File: mfw.png (1 KB, 247x304) Image search: [Google]
mfw.png
1 KB, 247x304
>>75908657
my God, this is horrible, even worse than crime stats, and i'm not being sarcastic
>>
>>75913308
the cartels have become so fucking powerful the mexican government has brought in the army to combat them. local police agencies are beyond corrupt so any cop not in on the transactions just gets slaughtered.
mexico is a fucking terrorist state. it's spilling over the border constantly. When is the US gonna say enough is enough and step in and btfo the cartels? mexico obviously can't do it.
>>
>>75907719
>The survey, limited to people over 18 years of age, found that the median height was 165 cm (5’4″) for Mexican males and 158 cm (5’2″) for females

Because they are ugly brown manlets. And who likes involution? Ye, muthafucka...

http://geo-mexico.com/?p=9024
>>
File: badass.jpg (327 KB, 1484x1036) Image search: [Google]
badass.jpg
327 KB, 1484x1036
>>75908042
>Also, they don't assimilate and they hold a cultural belief that the Southwestern U.S. is theirs by right, which is fundamentally incompatible with being an American.

FUCKING THIS
>>
>>75914329
you do realize one of the reasons this cartel shit is so strong is because your countrymen cannot for the love of fuck stop consuming drugs all the time, right?
>>
>>75914736

Don't blame consumers for your incompetence, beaner...
>>
>>75915153
I'm not putting all the blame on them Yandel, I'm just saying the whole drug issue is entirely Mexico's fault. Americans are really bad at accepting responsibility for their shit too.
>>
>>75915331

Drugs are consumed in all places, and only Mexico (Maybe there are other few shitholes) has such problem (Drug producers taking over a nation). Ye, muthafucka...
>>
>>75908042
Color of Crime is shit. Here's a better study:

lagriffedulion.f2s.com/hispanic.htm

The author of the above is neither a liberal nor politically correct and he admits Blacks commit lots of crime. Not Hispanics though.

Also his findings were corroborated by FBI data last year which finally gave Hispanics their own category.
>>
>>75917806

Found the beaner...
>>
>>75912559
they can in california
>>
>>75913228
Now just take away their guns and remove all roads and you have a libertarian utopia!
>>
>>75908042
Fun fact: indians commit more manslaughter cause they cannot fucking drive.
>>
>>75907719
One of the most important aspects of American culture is our high level of respect for the rule of law. People complain about how corrupt our government and businesses are, but honestly they are much better than what you see in most of the world. In fact the reason Americans complain about corruption so much is that we are deeply intolerant of it. We bitch about things other cultures just accept as normal.

The corruption in Latin America is chronic and widespread. This is because they don't share our respect for the rule of law. This is why their nations are crippled by crime, violence, and official corruption. Latinos would be alright, if they were coming legally, in fewer numbers, and were living in accordance with our values. Instead they are coming illegally, in vast numbers, and setting up enclaves of their lawless culture in our country. This is completely intolerable to us in part because if directly offends our respect for the rule of law and because a law abiding culture cannot survive along side a lawless one.
>>
>>75909428
>those niger stats look impressive

Fucking amazing isn't it.
>>
>>75910664
>Hispanics that integrate and enter legally, aren't the problem, it's the fucking illegals making us look bad

You are niggers you make the world look bad, eat shit and die.
>>
>>75918081
Don't you have some mining to do, you disgusting mapuche.
>>
>>75911724
>>75912372
>receive benefits

Actually, a number of federal court rulings have held that they are eligible for some benefits. There was famous case in which a court struck down measures by the state of Texas to exclude illegal minors from local schools under the claim that all children in the US have a right to an education regardless of legal status.

Sure educating kids sounds wise, but because they don't speak English and start off with a poorer education they consume more time and resources than Americans kids. This creates huge burdens on local school systems, and brings down the school performance metrics which hurts property values in the community.

A number of federal programs are setup in such a way that illegals can indirectly access them by having locally born children be the official recipients.
>>
they take er jobs
Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.