[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Russian atheist faces year in jail for denying existence of God
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2
Russian atheist faces year in jail for denying existence of God during webchat

>A man in southern Russia faces a potential jail sentence after he was charged with insulting the feelings of religious believers over an internet exchange in which he wrote that “there is no God”.

>Viktor Krasnov, 38, who appeared in court Wednesday, is being prosecuted under a controversial 2013 law that was introduced after punk art group Pussy Riots was jailed for a performance in Moscow’s main cathedral

>Krasnov, whose case began last month, spent one month in a psychiatric ward last year undergoing psychiatric examinations before he was finally deemed to be sane.
>Krasnov’s lawyer insisted to AFP that his client was “simply an atheist” and that he had taken aim at both “Halloween and Yiddish holidays” in the same exchange.

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2016/mar/03/russian-atheist-faces-year-in-jail-for-denying-existence-of-god-during-webchat
>>
>russia 1970: go to gulag for not being atheist
>russia today: go to gulag for being atheist
>>
>>75906148
My thoughts exactly. A complete 180.
>>
>>75906148
Maximum sentence is a year in prison, hardly gulag tier.
>>
>>75906018
Pussy Riot was not jailed for "a performance in a cathedral," they interrupted church services and knocked over church property. They would literally be shot dead if they tried that here in a synagogue. If you think I am exaggerrating, we have actually had several incidents of crazy people and abortion opponents attacking church services and getting shot. Jews would assume that anyone behaving like Pussy Riot did must be skinheads trying to hurt people. Freedom of speech is tied to freedom of worship, you do not have freedom to enter a religious building and interrupt a religious service.
>>
dont see anything wrong with it.

atheists should be locked up as long as need be.

all the problems of the west would dissapear before our eyes!!
>>
>>75906337
Its still ridiculous though. For a fucking comment in a web chat?
>>
>>75906018
Religious persecution is one of the pillars of Democracy and Civilization.

Good job, Putin.
>>
>>75906689
On a webchat to Christians.
>>
>>75906018
god does exist
debate me, faggots
>>
>>75907192
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Gs9XfzPpuI
>>
>>75906018
Russia, what are you doing?
>>
Good. Atheism not Islam is the biggest threat to humanity and knowledge. Just look at what atheism has accomplished in the west - feminism, evolutionism, transfaggotry, etc. Nothing good ever comes from fedoras.
>>
>>75907192
As long as you don't put me in prison after I crush your pathetic non-arguments in favor of impossible imaginary beings ;^)
>>
>>75906018
seperation of church and state

i know it's a basis of the law in the US but is there anything like that in Russia?
>>
>>75907403
Do it, faggot
>>
>>75907607
Church and state are officially separate, but in reality they work in tandem.
>>
>>75907289
>>75906689
>>75907607

You sound surprised. People here cry about "based" Putin all the time, so it's easy to forget that Russia is in fact a hellhole, where you have no rights and no future.
>>
>>75906148
first post best post
>>
>>75907368
This
>>
>>75906018
Americans having their e-mails and jewbook messages read by FBI, Europa wanting to , criminalize "hate speech" on the internet, Russians being arrested for such trivial shit. There is still somewhere safe in this world?
>>
File: 1464712476424.jpg (248 KB, 1280x905) Image search: [Google]
1464712476424.jpg
248 KB, 1280x905
>>75907083
>waaaaahhhhh we can't handle someone saying things we don't like about God!

I'm a Christian and I think they should grow a fucking pair, desu.
>>
>>75908603
i heard somalia is nice
>>
>>75908752
It is about dominating and re-Christianizing the society. Russian Orthodoxy is not a pushover like Catholic or Protestant churches, it believes in the concept of the Church Militant, which is that the church is a sword and it should not be scared of using force to get its way as it is in a real material battle with the dark forces in the world and that requires a material as well as spiritual response.
>>
>>75909083
in other words you are stuck in the fucking stone age

stop basing your morality off of ancient Jewish scrolls from thousands of years ago.
>>
>>75909391
>stop basing your morality off of ancient Jewish scrolls from thousands of years ago.
I'm not religious.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.