[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
how do you define happiness?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: 0.jpg (11 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
0.jpg
11 KB, 480x360
Well /pol/? The Amerifats are apparently searching for life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness, what do you think the latter is? Have you found it?

Happiness is always having at least two cold beers in the fridge according to my Grandad, and I'm inclined to agree.
>>
Happiness is the respect of your neighbours. Tell me, /pol/, do you have it?
>>
Killing all the niggers
>>
>>75901127
I think I do. We help each other out and our wives are friends. It seems to work nicely.
>>
File: 1464801219006.jpg (355 KB, 1900x908) Image search: [Google]
1464801219006.jpg
355 KB, 1900x908
>>75901127
Knowing that you'll leave a legacy for your children to remember you by
>keks on /pol/
>>
File: image6-30.png (80 KB, 599x113) Image search: [Google]
image6-30.png
80 KB, 599x113
>>75901127
The scans revealed significant activity in the insula — a region near the frontal portion of the brain that plays a key role in bodily representations of emotion — when the long-term meditators were generating compassion and were exposed to emotional vocalisations. The strength of insula activation was also associated with the intensity of the meditation as assessed by the participants.
"The insula is extremely important in detecting emotions in general and specifically in mapping bodily responses to emotion — such as heart rate and blood pressure — and making that information available to other parts of the brain," says Davidson, also co-director of the HealthEmotions Research Institute.
>>
>>75901127

STAY AWAY FROM THAT TRAP DOOOOOR
>>
>>75901622

BERK, FEED ME!
>>
How is Britain lately? I haven't visited in ten years, and it seems I should not return.
>>
>>75901526
That is technically correct Canada.

Somehow you've just managed to be smart in the most annoying and yet stupid way.

I still love you though, my most...special son.
>>
>>75901757
I try to spend as much time as I can in Africa.

Rural bongland remains pretty ok, don't go near the cities.

>>75901749
>>75901622
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lZK-5tuRfcM

This was actually my other definition of happiness, being 3 and watching this.
>inb4 "it's about refugees!"
>>
>>75901939

Commonwealth nations cartoons master race.
>>
>>75901127
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JUTnBMfsKfM
>>
>>75902460
Was trapdoor broadcast in Oz?

You always were our favourite sons.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.