[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
For the past 40 years, it has been tradition that presidential
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 6
File: schoenfeld8e-1-web.jpg (33 KB, 750x523) Image search: [Google]
schoenfeld8e-1-web.jpg
33 KB, 750x523
For the past 40 years, it has been tradition that presidential nominees of both major parties release their tax returns. They do this in part to ensure the public that there are no conflicts of interest.

Mr. Trumps claims of being unable to do so because of an IRS audit have been repudiated by the IRS itself. Moreover, he said that Mitt Romney should release his tax returns when he ran for president in 2012.

We need to demand that he release multiple years of your tax returns and level with the American people about his wealth, business dealings, how he truly makes his money, the tax loopholes he takes advantage of, the tax rate he actually pays and how his tax plan would benefit him personally. What does he have to hide? End the hypocrisy!
>>
>>
>>75899473

>trusting the IRS

you clearly don't pay taxes

also remember the whole Tea Party thing?

fuck the IRS, the government, libs, and Obama. it's time to MAGA
>>
>>75899473
Well, I guess that's it!

I'm voting Trump now!
>>
>>75899617
what does the tea party have to do with trump? oh right, nothing.
>>
>>75899473
Sure thing, just get $hillary to release the transcripts for her speeches first
>>
>>75899617
Fuck trump, America is still great
>>
>>75899473
>They do this in part to ensure the public that there are no conflicts of interest.
His financial disclosures with the FEC would already have covered that
>>
File: 1464904432834.jpg (31 KB, 700x512) Image search: [Google]
1464904432834.jpg
31 KB, 700x512
>>
>>75899473
fuck you, polls will continue to rise
>>
>>75900110
except of course for the part where he extremely overvalued everything he owns and is claiming to be worth at least twice what any reasonable estimate puts him at.
>>
I honestly don't give a shit about his taxes or Trump university so please find something better like say setting up an unsecured email server or letting 4 people die.

t. voter
>>
>>75900503
I don't care about that stuff either
>>
>>75900358
literally does not matter
>>
What is this 40 year "tradition" shit? Why should I care about a tradition that is a mere 40 years old?
>>
>>75900569

> doesn't care about human life and American security
>>
>>75899473
I literally don't care about his returns
>>
>>75900635
>candidate constantly lying to you
>doesn't matter
ok, kike.
>>
>>75899473
>>
>>75900777
even assuming he is lying about his worth
>over-estimating net-worth
>anywhere near as bad as compromising national security and getting americans killed

10 billion net worth?
4 billion net worth?

does
not
matter
>>
>>75899473
I don't care about Trump's returns.
I care about US media being censoted, not by themselves, not by our government, but by foreigners like Carlos Salim, the Beijing Gangsters, or various Salafist divine right monarchs.
>>
He's going to wait until the general election when taxes come up as one of the week long talking points.

He's going to drop an organized and compiled set of his taxes, instead of an arcane and inscrutable setthat he probably has normally. He'll be open about how there are a million tax loop holes he takes advantage of.

He'll say "I didn't out then there, but if be insane to not use them, to voluntarily give Obama more money to waste, Hillary doesn't pass up any deductions, not even that loser Bernie passes them up."

Then he'll double down on his tax system, about how he wants to get rid of those loopholes, while Clinton wants to add more, her husband added more, Obama added more.

He wants to raise his own effective tax rate, and remove the cheat codes, where as Clinton wants to only pretend to raise taxes on the rich while adding more loopholes for them to cheat their way out of any miniscule tax increase she imposes.

There are only 3 possible options for him:
1) never release them and put up with months and months of being hammered on it.
2) release it at a time his enemies want him to.
3) release it when it can best be spun for his platform.

Anyone with half a brain can see his options are limited to those choices, so he can only try for #3, which i just predicted in fair detail.

If he's half the man /pol/ plays at him being, he's working up his taxes into a palatable presentation form now, while fleshing out his proposed tax plan with party operatives into a form that can be an official party platform.

If he wants a completely new tax code, that will take a lot of work inside the party to get it to be a version they can present as a unified group to both the voters and the men behind the curtain.
>>
>>75900358
The full value of his corporate holdings wouldn't be listed in his taxes.

You tell the IRS how much your incomes were, not how much stock in each corporation you have.
>>
>>75899473
Trump doesn't want to because he lied about how much he is worth and is a tax evader.

He's a fucking con artist.
>>
>>75902303
Oh, hi Rato.
>>
Paid Hillary Shill.

Fuck off.
>>
>>75899473

Of course the IRS wants him to release his taxes you unbelievable retard

If he releases his tax returns under audit then everybody on the planet just became a pro-bono lawyer for the IRS, digging through his taxes to find mistakes

Obviously, if you are not retarded, you make the IRS do it's own work itself
>>
>>75902462
I don't know how familiar you are with the IRS.
>>
>>75902574

Very
>>
>>75899473
Pretty sure that when Trump says Make America Great Again, he's talking about a time more than 40 years ago, so traditions since then aren't really relevant.
>>
>>75901973
Option 4: he actually has good taxes and just isn't releasing them because he's under audit
Option 5:he actually has good taxes and is waiting to release them so he can get maximum attention and then double down on the corrupt media who have been harassing him just like with the vet fundraiser. He will make them look like shit
>>
as an accountant and owner of a small car dealership. Every fucking Trump supporter has made me disappointed in my country. The Trumpers, who aren't hiding behind their screen monitors are the worst of us.
I don't bring up any politics at my business but jesus christ, when they try and talk to me about why Trump is a saviour to them and why I should support him.

The few times I asked , "why are they supporting Trump."
Its the usual 4chan and reddit circlejerk.

"He's going to kick out all the Mexicans."
"He's going to build a wall."

Yet they have no idea what his tax plan is or how it will work. (Most likely fail btw)
I can go on, but I won't vote for someone as idiotic as Trump.

Friendly people but complete morons.

Who am I voting for? Not trump.
I don't want to vote for Hillary or Sanders either.
My best bet would be going for hillary, as corrupt and as painful it is to vote for her. I hope Bill can lead her through her presidency.

I will vote, not using your right to vote is a disgrace in my family.
>>
>>75902303
No hes a master tactician..

Hes going to let everyone go nuts over, bitch and moan. Hes going to let them make things up left and right, then when the is right be will reveal it. Then articles about "why didnt he release it earlier?!?!" Will surface, they will look just as dumb as obama birth certificate fags
>>
>>75902734
Have you looked at his tax plan? Because it benefits the poor and businesses the most.
>>
>>75902676
I always figured he meant the 1950s
>>
File: Cletus Fer Drumpf.jpg (124 KB, 508x508) Image search: [Google]
Cletus Fer Drumpf.jpg
124 KB, 508x508
1) When Trump appeared on the Comedy Central Roast the one thing he stated was off limits were jokes calling into question his wealth

2) His own daughter talking about the extreme debts he incurred:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qUc8ijxKdtE

He's hiding something but the Cletus fanbois are too stupid to catch on.
>>
>>75902734
His tax plan is a starting place piece of shit he chucked out there to demonstrate the basic idea of low rates and minimal caveats.

There's no reason we need 10,000 provisions in the tax code. Maybe a hundred or so to influence behaviors, but most are bullshit feel good rules or flat out corporate pandering.
>>
>>75903555
Debt is the nature of his business.
He took out a loan to build stuff, then he leverages the things he built to get more loans to build more.

He probably juggles dozens of loans a year balanced against assets to find a new project. And on the rare times a project fails, he just trades off a slice of a successful building to cover the losses, and gets back up on the horse.
>>
Trump has so many conflicts of interest, both domestic and abroad, that he is unqualified to be President for those reasons alone.

That doesn't seem to matter any more than Hillary's felony investigation, er, I mean, inquiry.

None of this matters.
>>
>>75899473
He didn't say he couldn't, he said it would be legally dubious, which is true.
>>
Wasn't this tradition started by Mitt Romney's dad so he could appear holier-than-thou to the man he was running against?

Why the fuck do I care about anyone else's taxes?
>>
>>75900097
America was NEVER great, bigot.
>>
>>75904617
He'll have to resign all business interests ig he wins, president can only have a blind trust at most.
>>
>>75904557
You've just defined why both the corporate capitalist system and oligarchs like Trump are intrinsically corrupt. Well done that man.
>>
File: 1388441938361.jpg (175 KB, 600x869) Image search: [Google]
1388441938361.jpg
175 KB, 600x869
>>75905554
How is Trump corrupt? How is Trump an Oligarch? How did any of that define anything? Your statement doesn't support your argument at all.
>>
>>75905554
It's not corrupt.
Business works on debt, because no one but banks have the liquid capital to start a massive project without debt.
Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.