[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/pol is fascist not conservative
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: 1433604647911.jpg (63 KB, 504x660) Image search: [Google]
1433604647911.jpg
63 KB, 504x660
for to long we have endured the cuckshed talk on this board

conservatives who just want to live in their tiny white village giving a shit what happens on the rest of the world are not true white fascist nor part of pol

True fascists dream of a white liberal/libertarian society. A society free of coercion but filled with inner desire to serve one another.
Even though we don't live in a white society liberals try to make this work. To create a selfless society.
That is why when the tide turns the liberal will turn into a fascist and make this society free of those unfit to live free.
>>
File: QHBPclE.jpg (31 KB, 408x632) Image search: [Google]
QHBPclE.jpg
31 KB, 408x632
>>75899472
Jews did 9/11
>>
>>75899472
I used to be Libertarian, but I took the political compass test again and apparently I'm a Fascist now

Since the Libertarian Party wants open borders, I don't think i'd ever willingly vote for one of those cucks
>>
>>75899472
Lol hey Muhammad, I thought speech like that is an arrestable offense in your country
>>
>>75899472
B-but a Spaniard made the rules of Fascism?
>>
>True fascists dream of a white liberal/libertarian society. A society free of coercion but filled with inner desire to serve one another

Helmut, Helmut, Helmut...How many times do I have to tell you, that the little silly mushrooms are bad for your health?
>>
All I hear is bunch of bullshit aimed to distract while you take away rights and propriety from their rightful owners.
Be gone!
>>
>>75899472
>when the tide turns the liberal will turn into a fascist

there is little evidence of that

liberals already satisfy their need to serve by cucking for blacks and muslims
>>
>>75899472
>who just want to live in their tiny white village

Yeah bro, sadly not possible without fascism taking care of invaders and insider degeneracy.

Conservative = virtue signaling cuck who is to pussy to do whats necessary to realize his dreams
>>
I'm a catholic monarchist with paleolibertarian leanings. I'd call brother to any nigger who'll fight by my side for God, King and Country.

White nationalism/fascism is modern marxist bullshit.
>>
>>75902080
>I'd call brother to any nigger
> Spain

Dude, it's because you are more related to niggers than whites.
>>
File: 1462813183968.jpg (134 KB, 617x960) Image search: [Google]
1462813183968.jpg
134 KB, 617x960
>>75899733
It's the natural progression. Same for me.
>>
>>75899472
>Fascists want a libertarian society
So what you're saying is you have no idea what fascism or libertarianism is.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.