[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does pol think of Alex Jones?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5
File: 18907419080481.jpg (441 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
18907419080481.jpg
441 KB, 1920x1080
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EZNlaiWNvqU

is he the greatest redpiller ever?
>>
Comes across as crazy or manic but is seemingly proven right week after week.
>>
File: 1463596103369.png (691 KB, 644x646) Image search: [Google]
1463596103369.png
691 KB, 644x646
>>75899179
he's right you know
>>
File: ISvx07.gif (2 MB, 320x233) Image search: [Google]
ISvx07.gif
2 MB, 320x233
>>75899179
>>
True Patriot
>>
>>75899179
After listening to him chimp out during his interview "debate" with David Duke, I'm pretty sure he's just an overweight cuck spewing fear as a way to direct people towards his line of dietary supplements. This kind of marketing schtick is pretty common among "hippies" selling all manner of drugs and supplements. Look up David Wolfe for a less conspiracy-oriented example.
>>
>>75899179
Crazy fucker
>>
>>75899179
Guy has some ligitimate concerns about US elites, but mixes them with total bullshit. His life mission seems to be selling those meme organic pills, filters and other stuff he advertises during his shows. Besides that, guy so much fun to watch that it is hard to believe he doesnt have more views on YT. I am not buying any of his stuff, literally or figuratively, but I love to listen to him mocking Obama or some other leftist fuck from time to time.
>>
David Duke rekt Alex's fag ass
>>
File: alex thumbs up.jpg (41 KB, 552x750) Image search: [Google]
alex thumbs up.jpg
41 KB, 552x750
I've been a loyal infowars listener for years. I'm glad /pol/ is starting to see the light.
I cringe at the pills and supplements, but the actual message is great.

>>75902908
At least Alex put duke on his show, it's very rare that any mainstream outlet would allow for someone like david duke to say their piece.
>>
>>75899179

Giant grade A dumbass. Has the typical cold reader shotgun approach to his conspiracy theories. Just fires off 100 of them hoping one will resemble the truth, then stupid gullible /pol/tards like the ones above think he is a prophet wizard when one finally comes close to the truth.

Still waiting on cops to form circles around me and throw my family into a death pit that he was talking about a decade ago. Still waiting on brainwashing LCDs destroying everyone's minds(which isn't anywhere near happening since he misinterpreted the technology), still waiting on the billion other crazy bullshit theories he formed off of documents he deliberately overhyped and misunderstood and moulded to fit his narrative.
>>
File: 1463097211988.jpg (53 KB, 638x475) Image search: [Google]
1463097211988.jpg
53 KB, 638x475
He overdosed on brain force it's amazing.
>>
Alex is like a crazy uncle. He's totally nuts, but he's still a part of the family, still on the team.

More importantly, he's an important step on the path to BREAKING THE CONDITIONING. He refuses to meaningfully acknowledge some ideas, specifically racial and zionist stuff, but it's a lot easier for most people to "start" with people like him than to jump straight to 14/88 mode from the gate.

He's entertaining and pretty unstable, and he's on the team.
>>
>>75899179
He should allow guests to talk. The Billy Corgan interview was good, but Alex interjected almost every fucking minute.
>>
>>75905497

What Alex has to say is too important for him to restrain himself. Infowars dot com!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ch9gQ9JOe3Y
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.