[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Necessary Genocide
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: hasdmdabs3.jpg (3 MB, 3999x2731) Image search: [Google]
hasdmdabs3.jpg
3 MB, 3999x2731
So, /pol/, the most rationally insane board, under which circumstances would you consider genocide at least acceptable, at most the best course of action?
I´m of the opinion that genocide of any type (race, religion, nationality, etc) can be beneficial to the world under the right circumstances. Which is your stand on this topic?
>>
>>75899111
>implying the holohoax even happened
>>
>>75899111
>under which circumstances would you consider genocide at least acceptable

When I'm trying to leave Boston via I-93.
>>
>>75899111
jews have been the bane of human existence ever since the talmud was made.

Lets start what hitler never did.
>>
>>75899356
Never said it did. This is like asking if you had a time machine who would you kill. Purely hypothetical.
>>
Just to be clear; I´m neither denying nor affirming the Holocaust as a real fact.
>>
>>75899111
Jews, Gyppos and Muslims, for the better of humanity.
>>
>>75899111
>Which is your stand on this topic?
The Moors should've finished the job.
>>
>>75899111
Genocide?
No, never.
Causing horrific casualties against a stubborn enemy to break their will to fight when the alternative is far far more dead on both sides then yeah then that could be seen as necessary.
>>
If the people you intented to genocide is working with an enemy state or trying to separete your country than its completely fine for me
>>
>>75899111
there might be a very valid stand on the topic that we've had enough genocide in the last century and don't need any more of it, that so much thought and drive has been put into it that in this current century its infinitely more easy to kill than it is to properly teach someone something as simple as even how to be a logical thinking rationalist in a real world setting. they (the 20th century) voted for killing rather then the basic thing that sustains a thinking nation and it appears they'll just off everyone this century and say to hell with even having anyone not be a robotic automaton cyborg. pitiful.
>>
>>75901251
The Moors and Africans in general should have learned how to make steel, mass produce millet and domesticate their elephants faggot they literally had everything waiting for them in their grasp and failed. we showed you how to get it done properly even in a limited land area
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.