[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Let's have another Sandy Hook thread. But let's ignore
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 61
File: sandy hook.png (1 MB, 1024x843) Image search: [Google]
sandy hook.png
1 MB, 1024x843
Let's have another Sandy Hook thread.

But let's ignore shit like laughing parents. As weird as it was it doesn't really prove anything.

Let's focus on the response of the cops. EMTs being barred from the scene. Stuff of that nature.

And no calling people who disagree cucks or jews, let not get derailed again.
>>
>>75898829
I still dont get why they demolished it right after
>>
>>75898829
>having the balls to call this a conspiracy

I've always wondered about this one but never looked into it. Red Pill me here
>>
>>75898913
right they didn't demolish columbine

some people say sandy hook wasn't even in operation that year. if anyone has any proof of that please post
>>
File: sandy hoax6.jpg (56 KB, 540x960) Image search: [Google]
sandy hoax6.jpg
56 KB, 540x960
Official FBI stats show 0 murders in Newtown CT in 2012.
>>
Why did you post this on two boards?
>>
MUST CHECK IN
>>
>>75899233
Why would they use the same crisis actor?
>>
File: 123123.jpg (142 KB, 450x337) Image search: [Google]
123123.jpg
142 KB, 450x337
>>75900180
and the same picture just zoomed in? Imma go ahead and call bullshit
>>
The crisis actors angle should be set asie from now because it's muddying things up. That girl who was supposedly at aurora and sandy hook, it's really obvious it's not the same girl
>>
>>75898913
because it was a horrific scene of tragedy and no one wanted it to become a tourist attraction for weirdos. i really dont understand why people dont get this
>>
>sandy hook thread
is it me or does it seem like there have been a lot of these lately?
>>
>>75900473
So, I don't buy in to any conspiracy theories.
I will entertain the physical evidence. I saw a thread waaaay back when this shit was new. There was a megaupload or dump of the crime scene photos. I did notice a shitload of blood spatter but only a few small caliber bullet holes.

Did the person(s) actually use the big guns? I saw a video that showed the cops getting the AR out of the damn trunk?

Also, I remember watching the live stream and happening threads the day this shit went live....I am not imagining things...I distinctly remember the police chatter saying there was another person behind the building. I watched the cops run through those woods chasing who? They never found/caught another person?
>>
>>75898829
I have yet to see any "proof" just a bunch of whackjobs the same tier as alien/reptile conspiracists
>>
File: 1358373358708.png (239 KB, 1886x1377) Image search: [Google]
1358373358708.png
239 KB, 1886x1377
>>
>>75900933
He never used the AR, only some pistols.
>>
Sandy Hook happened you fucking autistic freaks.

I know one of the guys who lost a daughter, the jazz musician Jimmy Greene. I don't know him well or anything but I've met him several times as I am a huge jazz nerd and have seen him live multiple times. He exists. His daughter existed.
>>
File: image.png (170 KB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
image.png
170 KB, 750x1334
>>75899233
Confirmed
>>
>>75900988
Just because there are some weirdos out there, and some people who sensationalize anything just to get youtube views for their monetized accounts, doesn't mean that some people haven't raised some legit points.

Even if I brought them up though you would probably just brush them off as 'oh another conspiracy nut, I'm not some weirdo, I'm vey smart!'

Go suck some Jewish dick you shill
>>
>>75901053
So what I'll say is is that it is hypothetically possible that it didn't happen like we think it did. But if you don't think those kids were murdered that day you are fucking insanely retarded. You cant just make up 20 toddlers out of thin air and then call them dead.
>>
>>75901053
>EVERY MOTHER UCKING THREAD SOMEONE KNOWS SOMEONE ABOUT THIS

SHOW SOME PROOF NIGGER SHILL
>>
File: 1464721330830.jpg (2 MB, 949x1429) Image search: [Google]
1464721330830.jpg
2 MB, 949x1429
>>
>>75901006
>>75901053

Both of these things don't mean shit though. Just some random faggots on /pol/.
>>
File: image.jpg (65 KB, 460x377) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
65 KB, 460x377
>>75898829
Haha nothing better than dead American children makes me happy
>>
>>75901053

Post birth certificate and death certificate or GTFO shill.
>>
>>75901195
you can go see jimmy greene in concert if youd like. he's a public person.
>>
>>75901178
I'm a shill for asking for proof any not just unsubstantiated rhetoric.

OK.
>>
I don't know what to make of all this.

One thing is certain, this "shooting" compared to every other school shooting or mass shooting in general has been entirely different from the rest.

I wonder why they didn't release ANYTHING to prove this happened. Columbine had pictures of bodies and videos of the two walking around. Why is there NOTHING? Literally nothing.

There are two things in particular that bother me.

27 people died. Apparently 150 rounds fired in ~6 minutes. That's shooting, reloading, moving, etc. Also, there were no people wounded. All dead. A lanky, autistic clutz like Adam Lanza is simply incapable of doing that much damage. A 100% kill ratio would be impressive for someone in special forces, let alone someone who has never fired a gun.

Second, in every instance of a shooting, the injured and killed are rushed to hospitals. Even if they're dead on arrival, the doctors duty is to perform cpr and other life saving techniques to try and resuscitate the wounded/dead. The fact that paramedics were stopped from going in and only a select few people actually "saw" the "dead bodies" makes this incredibly fishy. People will use the argument that nobody wants to see dead baby pictures but I think 6-7 adults were killed as well.

Every other shooting has obvious signs that something happened. The fact this event has no actual evidence that anybody died there is telling. False flag. Newtown received over 120 million dollars for the "survivors" and response personnel.
>>
>>75901204
what am i looking at?
>>
File: image.jpg (25 KB, 236x289) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
25 KB, 236x289
>>75901242
Fuck you lier
>>
>>75901204
terrible shoop
>>
>>75900878
But Columbine is still open.
>>
>>75901419
I'm the guy everyone has called a shill already. What I have no problem saying is that its totally possible that the official story isn't true. My point is only that people who deny outright that those people died that day are fucking idiots and/or sick.
>>
>>75901053
I bet you lived right down the street and babysat all the kids too you fucking faggot. None of the people listed in this thing are real.
>>
>>75899233
That literally wraps it up. There's zero reason why they're not considered murders.
>>
File: stockton 209 bitch.jpg (117 KB, 1080x1080) Image search: [Google]
stockton 209 bitch.jpg
117 KB, 1080x1080
>>75901275
I don't believe it was some drill.
I believe those children died and it was by the hand of at least 1 nutcase.
I just don't understand the official story and would like to hear both sides. (and maybe see some uh...proof?)

Isn't that what we are supposed to do as rational human beings? Listen and gather all info and make an informed decision? Critical thinking and all..
>>
>>75899233
So sayeth the dubs.
>>
I'm always curious to know what's happening on CSPAN when things like Sandy Hook happen.
>>
>>75901460
uh...that's a dead baby bro
>>
>>75901569
That's true. Columbine High School is also an enormous modern highschool that would have cost tens of millions to replace. Sandy hook was a small school building. Also I think If Columbine were to happen today even it might be torn down. Hell, even homes where only one or two private people are murdered are often torn down.
>>
>>75900878
That's not how investigation works.
>>
File: image.jpg (88 KB, 540x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
88 KB, 540x720
>>75901697
>>
>>75901583
No, just met Jimmy Greene. And you can too if you like. Here's his upcoming schedule. Since you are autistic you might like numbers on the page.

http://www.jimmygreene.com/performances.html
>>
>>75901721
It was a planned event, congress was all ready with their crocodile tears and anti-gun rhetoric
>>
>>75901568
goddammit..imma have to dig out those photos and audio files from years ago.

There are hundreds...it's literally a huge pile of boring pics of the same blood spatters. I looked at every single picture and there was nothing showing dead children. NOT SAYING THEY DIDN;T DIE. Just saying those pics werent released in the FBI documents.
>>
>>75901647
I have literally no problem with what you just said. I'm with you 100%
>>
>>75901814
investigation was over russia. we have a criminal justice system here but I understand you don't quite get how it works.
>>
>>75898829
The Wolfgang Halbig case is this.
Columbine was a mess. Police were overwhelmed by the scale of the attack (people forget there was a massive load of bombs and numerous killing locations). They stayed outside, and that upset parents and onlookers.
German-born former cop and school safety expert Wolfgang Halbig was part of a group that set new protocols: get in there, kill the bad guy, have emergency medical technicians right behind you as soon as it is safe for them to come in.
None of these were followed at Sandy Hook and there is no explanation for why none of them were followed.
>>
>>75901282
no, you're a shill for trying to discredit legit points by bringing up some weirdos on youtube.

There are legit points people bring up surrounding sandy hook, and the questions just aren't being answered by officials who should be providing answers

people like you fear when non-weirdos bring it up, so you try to dilute the credible questions by bringing up shitty reptile youtube videos.

you know what you're doing and its not gonna stop the Real deal people from pursuing it.

Like this based German immigrant

He probably pisses faggots like you off because you cant just write him off as a weirdo in his basement.

He was School Safety Administrator, a vice principal, and a state trooper.

He was devestated when he first heard the news of sandy hook and even donated to to the cause.

But then as time wen ton he noticed some problems with the story, not based on lizard drawings, but from his professional experience.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K3QTCh3BLNE
>>
File: image.jpg (88 KB, 648x620) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
88 KB, 648x620
>>75901884
>>
>>75898829
Outside of my 4 years of college & 6 years living in NYC afterwards, I have lived in Newtown for my entire life. My wife has never lived anywhere else (she went to Western & live w/ her parents in college) and we have 2 children in the Newtown schools. The twins were in 2nd grade at another Newtown elementary school in Dec 2012. I am also a youth soccer & little league coach. Needless to say, between my wife & I we know just about everyone in town. The odd thing is, we didn't know any of the children (or families) involved, nor does anyone else that we know of (it's not exactly a hot topic of conversation, but it frequently comes up among close friends).

That said, SOMETHING happened. A close friend's father owns a funeral home and donated his services (along with many other funeral home operators) to transport the bodies to the CT medical examiner, and also helped prepare a few for burial.

Make of this what you will, but something about the whole situation has never completely made sense to me and not having ever heard of any of the kids/families before given our tenure in town, my coaching & my wife constantly interacting with other parents seems a bit improbable to me.
>>
I will bring this up again, the Dreamjam band is very strange and consists of a number of the parents and teachers at sandy hook school.

https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCtC4Fk3rWYIJsSUBJFph5tw

It is very strange to me considering how its common to hide truths in plain sight to a point its over looked.

http://youtu.be/kDczJbiwWv4
>Of course it's true. But it may not have happened.
Very odd to say
>>
>>75901997
What part of legal code permits complete destruction of the crime scene despite possible future inqueries?
>>
File: poo.jpg (48 KB, 301x450) Image search: [Google]
poo.jpg
48 KB, 301x450
>>75901204
nice photoshop skillz
>>
>>75902196
When the investigation is closed all bets are off on a building. It's very simple.
>>
>>75901419
>27 people died. Apparently 150 rounds fired in ~6 minutes. That's shooting, reloading, moving, etc. Also, there were no people wounded. All dead. A lanky, autistic clutz like Adam Lanza is simply incapable of doing that much damage. A 100% kill ratio would be impressive for someone in special forces, let alone someone who has never fired a gun.

This. We're supposed to believe that Adam Lanza, a beta sperg who never left his room, was one of the greatest marksmen that ever lived?
>>
>>75901576
But the facts laid out by that anon aren't part of an "official story." Unless you're proposing that the EMTs DID arrive and people WERE taken to a hospital? Why would that be lied about?
>>
File: image.jpg (68 KB, 600x417) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
68 KB, 600x417
>>75898829
>>
>>75901725
no shit
but i was trying to get him to say what it was from
>>
>>75901647
There actually was a drill that was supposed to happen at that school literally when it took place. United way I believe. They had the date and time spot on. In sandy hook. At that school. Next thing you know it's a shooting. Cops showing up with donuts and laughing while eating and cutting up. No one seemingly worried about all the dead children inside. They somehow have the stomach for greasy sugary donuts though all the while brains are splattered throughout the school. I wouldn't even expect soldiers to be okay with that. People who have actually seen shit you know. There wasn't a single murder in that town that year so why are these cops so unshaken by a horrific scene? My opinion, it was a drill
>>
All school shootings were 2-dimensional holographic projections.
>>
>>75902038
maybe b/c it's a rural shithole?
I live in a rural area in Virginia..I couldn't imagine what our crime fighters in blue would do if the shit hit the fan. Most of them are fat and were the guys who got fucked with in high school. Power tripping faggots.
>>
>>75902336
>My point is only that people who deny outright that those people died that day are fucking idiots and/or sick.
>>
>>75901191
Sure you can, watch.

>BAM 20 DEAD TODDLERS ALL GUNNED DOWN AROUNDAN ICE CREAM TRUCK BY DONALD TRUMP SUPPORTERS WHO DREW SWASTIKAS IN POOP IN THE PAVEMENT
>>
>>75902091
See, that's what I came for. Small world. SOMEONE knows something
>>
File: robbieparkersmile.jpg (20 KB, 486x343) Image search: [Google]
robbieparkersmile.jpg
20 KB, 486x343
>>75901419
I agree. The whole thing is very suspect.

The authorities have tried to explain Lanza's supposed superhuman shooting ability by claiming that his mother was a gun nut who took him to the range a lot, but again, there is no proof of that either.

If the total lack of any photographic or video evidence that the shooting actually occurred wasn't enough, consider pic related.

Of course, Robbie Parker isn't the only parent who was acting strangely mere hours after their child was gunned down. A lot of the others were as well. I know you sometimes hear that people deal with grief in strange ways, but for so many of the parents to be smiling/laughing the literal day after the event is just too much.
>>
File: 1383147757709.jpg (8 KB, 250x192) Image search: [Google]
1383147757709.jpg
8 KB, 250x192
>>75902091
>when something happens in paris or brussels we have maybe a handful of anons at most to give insight about it

>every sandyhook thread there's a dozen americans who lived in the fucking town

Every fucking time
>>
>>75902493
oh yea good point, i was totally wrong. it's not like those kids had parents and cousins and aunts and families and friends from high school who saw their anoying mom posting baby pictures on facebook every 5 minutes.

I mean its just absurd on its face. You cannot create a fake 6 year old out of thin air and then 'murder' it for some agenda, let alone 20 who allegedly belong to well do to upper middle class families. You can murder ACTUAL toddlers for some agenda, sure.
>>
>>75901053
My Dad works at Ninetendo and he said you're a lying piece of shit.

Besides, no one is seriously claiming that children weren't killed that day. The questions are how, by whom, and why they were killed that day, and what happened in the aftermath.
>>
>>75902445
Why did you greentext that
>>
>>75901755
Virginia tech wasn't torn down and cho got the high score
>>
>>75902091
you'll die soon
People keep disappearing
>>
>>75902885
Some people do claim that actually. Those are the people I have a problem with. And you can meet Jimmy Greene too, his performance schedule is public. You've never gone to a small music show(jazz shows are almost always small) and met some of the musicians afterwards? its not a big deal at all
>>
>>75902622
im a gun virgin, but can guys who go to the range 2-3 times a week still pull this off?
>>
>>75900878
quick someone post the chick in columbine highschool pretrnfing she is aiming down sights holding a rifle. She is cute.
>>
File: 1336594081621.jpg (20 KB, 277x338) Image search: [Google]
1336594081621.jpg
20 KB, 277x338
>burgers falling for the tax funded bait
you fucking cuck jews
>>
>>75902912
and they weren't toddlers and that was a very large multistory university building.

Literally just googled 'building torn down tragedy' and found this piece from 2008. People tear down buildings where horrible shit happened all the goddamn time. Not always, but its not uncommon.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/story?id=5426719
>>
>>75899022
Has anybody here been to Sandy Hook? I remember an anon who said he lived right by it and it was a sparsely populated and very recently developed area. Said it was mostly woods and fields just 5 years before, and that if you drive through now it's a creepy ghost town with gov vehicles driving around. Anybody know? He might have been bullshitting.

Not talking about the areas around Sandy Hook, but the area itself.
>>
Can anyone explain to me what the consequences of sandy hook were? The government or the jews got something out of killing all those kids right?
>>
>>75902635
kek this

t. someone whose lived in sandy hook for decades and knows everyone :^)
>>
>>75902161
I guess my post will be ignored again. I am not claiming this to be a smoking gun to the hoax but its consistant with theories supporing its suspicious in nature.

Also I am sure someone is capable of posting the pictures should the school in deplorable condition where it would not meet a standard for being a childs school, like the mold around the bricks and aged wood rails.

The next thing I wonder is if someone could pull records for utility use during that year. There are a number of ways to investigate inconsistancies in regards to this.
>>
File: 1464867544210.jpg (7 KB, 242x242) Image search: [Google]
1464867544210.jpg
7 KB, 242x242
>>75903152
>fucking jew cuck
Stop derailing convo Mohammed or go back to /b
>>
>>75903152
have you been assraped by a sandnigger today yet?
>>
>>75902299
I get the same vibes from the Port Arthur Massacre. Martin Bryant, a man who was legitimately a retard, somehow managing to kill 35 people and wound 23 more with borderline special forces accuracy? It seems really off.
>>
>>75903264
Complete change in the general consensus on gun ownership. Very effective psyops that invoked dead children whenever possible.
>>
>>75902161
Who is this woman? What's the connection to Newtown?
>>
>>75902292
Building is a municipal property, it's not FBI/DHS/BBC job to blow it up when they're done fiddling with bullet holes. What is troubling is that even after the investigation was over, no journalist managed to take pictures of the insides, supposedly riddled with bullets and with blood all over as any clean up operation would tamper with evidence.
>>
File: image.gif (2 MB, 360x270) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
2 MB, 360x270
What was the HAZMAT report. You know, the blood cleanup? The OSHA reports. The easy stuff.

And for what? Money? Power?

And you have become your life fear. Guilty. Greed. Insatiable. Damned to this spiritually ill fire within you.

You rebel. Corrupt the spirit. Begging to be dominated once again.
>>
>>75903285
right, would a bunch of upper middle class (or rich?) parents allow their kids to go to a school like that?

Do annoying PTA moms just not exist in New ENgland?
>>
>>75898829
I believe it was a hoax to get a foothold on gun legislation. Do I belive children died? Maybe. If they did it was more then one shooter. There were eye witnesses of men in black near the school. But who knows I could be completly wrong.
>>
File: 1351798279022.png (491 KB, 719x538) Image search: [Google]
1351798279022.png
491 KB, 719x538
>>75903287
don't get on the train if you don't like the ride
>>75903287
Jamal is still locked in his cage desu
>>
>>75903335

Port Arthur was fishy as all fuck.
>>
>>75902794
People routinley make fake lives to shitpost on twitter and fb, you think a concerted effort by a gov't agency couldn't pull that off?
>>
>>75903410
And yet nothing has come of it? This would be like the biggest false flag there could be.
>>
File: 1464012800521.png (1 MB, 1536x1152) Image search: [Google]
1464012800521.png
1 MB, 1536x1152
>>75898829
Yes, it was fake. What can we do about it? In 2016?
>>
>>75902299
My thought on that aspect was always luck with the few adult victims, and the depressing as shit fact that the others were children under ten years old. We all hear of retarded reactions to mass shooting events from adults or teens. It's heartbreaking but... are we supposed to think that children under ten would have an amazing survival instinct or even realize what the fuck was going on? I think that the scene there would have been the equivalent of a contingent of chaos space marines landing in Times Square to slaughter: we literally would not be able to comprehend the horror, terror, and carnage. Yeah, it's a stupid comparison but it's the best I got for a kid seeing his friend's head blow apart when they were just playing with blocks a few moments earlier.

All that said, to aim towards the conspiracy angle, have any first responders been known to have killed themselves in the years following? That could go towards the usual disguised as suicide thing with the conspiratorial, but i there are one or two suicides, I'd lend that towards it having happened.
>>
>>75903417
Just another one of those types
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Patricia_Polacco
>She is ofRussianandUkrainian-Jewishdescent

Just another pawn in the agenda used to brainwash the masses
>>
>>75903829
They didn't recognize that this isn't the 90s anymore. Everyone and there mum's is into guns now. Millions and millions more guns than any time in American history.
>>
>>75903264
The government got out of it:
>Excuse to assault gun laws and 2nd amendment harder
>Excuse to pass along any laws that center on violating rights in order to protect children from future school shootings
>Test out new ways of disinformation
The Enforcement Clique got out of it:
>Excuse to acquire funds to mobilize additional SWAT teams/Buy MRAPs/change main carry gun from glocks to USP Tacticals with red dot sights. Everyone knows small town municipalities and departments love free money or hand outs.
Public got out of it:
>Now they can shill against guns even harder
>>
>>75903122
Maybe if the guy was built like a marine and had gone through military training on top of visiting a range regularly. Even then, I'm doubtful

Remember, Lanza was a lanky guy, maybe 150-160 lbs. It's claimed that he was carrying 3 weapons on his person during the shooting, as well as extra ammo and body armor. Does that sound realistic? And no one can actually confirm it since no photos exist of Lanza at the school, carrying weapons or otherwise.
>>
But I don't have my Dylan with skittles picture on this computer. :/
>>
>>75904369
>lanza
>150-160 pounds

more like 120
>>
File: 1457334576695.jpg (95 KB, 787x960) Image search: [Google]
1457334576695.jpg
95 KB, 787x960
>>75899022

Actually they did in the end demolish Columbine, after like a decade of trying to use it as a normal school again, pic related
>>
File: dylan skittles.jpg (9 KB, 165x141) Image search: [Google]
dylan skittles.jpg
9 KB, 165x141
>>75904560
i got you covered leaf bro
>>
>>75901053
Why does every thread about this, anywhere on the internet, always have this guy who knows someone who knows someone?
>>
>>75904793
>>75903123
YES thanks senpai.
>>
>>75898829
Good call thank you for your devotion you the real deal thank a bunch to put light on that awful event !
>>
>>75904369
Body armor - depends on the tier and material, could be from 4 lbs to 16 lbs
Three handguns - 2-4 lbs each for 6-12 lbs
Roughly 150 shots fired - Roughly 8 17-rnd mags, 2 pounds each for total 16.

Lean mean machine kit: 26 lbs of gear without clothes, LBVs, other stuff
Maximum rampage kit: 44 lbs of gear without clothes, LBVs, other stuff
>>
>>75902943
can you explain more anon?
>>
>>75901877
Random question.

Do you happen to know a comic artist named Dave Crane who did It Never Rains On Monitor Hill? He grew up in New Town, CT.
>>
>>75900933
There's video of two guys running into the woods taken from a news helicopter. You can find it on YouTube.
>>
>>75904808
I can't thank you enough.
>>
>>75900988
How about the fact that the Facebook page for the victims was made the day before it happened? That was what convinced me. As soon as someone pointed it out they deleted it.
>>
>>75905129
just go down the sandy hook rabbit hole.

sart watching videos with wolfgang halbig and james tracy, they're the real deal

james tracy was university professor fired for allegedly harassing one of the parents, but that was bullshit

video im linking you to is wolfgang, a based german immigrant who in his adult life worked as a school safety expert (called as an expert witness at columbine hearings) a vice principal and a state trooper. these expierinces led him to see the flaws in the story, not lizard drawings

great thing about him is he cant be written off as some weirdo childless 20 something in his moms basement.

and unlike james tracy he was already retired (hes nearly 70) when sandy hook went down so he didnt have to fear for job security

>>
>>75905255
Ya I remember that;
may be scared random Joe .. Or a accomplice of course
>>
>>75905512
gonna play devils advocate here

you can take old pages and repurpose them for whatever you want, but they'll still have the original date

however, it was weird that funds were being set up while the kids were still in the school
>>
>>75905052
Lanza didn't have 3 handguns, he supposedly had 2 handguns and a rifle.

But what is your point? 26 to 44 lbs may not sound like a lot to some people, but what a bout to a skinny NEET? Do you really think Lanza was capable of doing what the authorities claim he did?
>>
File: Sandy Pure Coincidence.jpg (46 KB, 640x246) Image search: [Google]
Sandy Pure Coincidence.jpg
46 KB, 640x246
>>75905512
I remember that too
>>
>>75900933
>>75905255
>>75905612

right it could have just been some random guy who got caught in the middle of it

police may have realeased him when they found nothing and we've heard nothing from him again cause he might not want unwanted attention, which id say is fair

im not ruling out the multiple shotoer theory, but we just dont know enough about that guy
>>
File: image.jpg (92 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
92 KB, 960x540
Randomly reminder to bin your knives.

We want "hey! that hurt!, not "oh, fu-".

Thanks and kisses,

The EU
>>
File: Parckers Family.jpg (98 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
Parckers Family.jpg
98 KB, 960x720
>>75898829
And this is weird as fuck ..
>>
>>75905865
No picture of Academy on the site like Boston ?
>>
File: hawk.jpg (63 KB, 400x282) Image search: [Google]
hawk.jpg
63 KB, 400x282
>>
>>75905717
I believe rifle was left in the car, but anyway.

US Marines seem to believe that optimal combat load is 30% of the body weight. At 120 lbs, Lanza's optimal combat load is about 40. At 20 Lbs it's still roughly doable for a non-marine I'd wager. Issue is that despite non-warfighter stats, he produced warfighter results. So while it is kinda doubtful that he could pull it off, his kit is the least of the issues in this story.
>>
File: Victoria Nuland.jpg (200 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
Victoria Nuland.jpg
200 KB, 960x720
>>75898829
Is this Victoria Nuland ?
>>
The goyim are starting to ask questions. Activate the instrument. Further instructions to follow.
>>
>>75903030
Goddamnit, Jimmy Greene. Go fuck yourself. No one is going to your jazz shows and stop lying about your daughter.
>>
>>75906579
Greater Israel will never be dude.. start plan B you done enough bullshit time for evolution.
>>
>>75906391
>I believe rifle was left in the car
That was a shotgun. There were 4 weapons in total, in other words.
>>
>>75903829
Didnt a few states like connectiut institute "assault weapon" bans?
>>
File: who is she.jpg (60 KB, 634x632) Image search: [Google]
who is she.jpg
60 KB, 634x632
>>75898829
who is she ?!
>>
>>75898829
>it was real in my mind

>Gene Rosen ULTIMATE! Gene Rosen FULLY EXPOSED!! Sandy Hook Hoax
https://youtu.be/BqJh7FzS1Ao
>>
>>75902161
Man those links were some extreme tier autism.
>>
>>75906579
Deployed. Shut it down.
>>
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 1936x2592) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 1936x2592
>>75901204
Kek. You've never seen a gunshot victim have you? The pool of blood is about 5 times bigger.
>>
>>75907056
Yes and no.
Gun control itself is actually illegal and these types of bans becone a lot of virtue signalling and technicalities.
For example, the Califirnian ban is not a simple prohibition, it is a decision tree. You can buy a rifle with X if it does not have Y. /k/:has a great infographic that illustrates the choices.
And gun controllers are honestly just morons, so the things they ask for are meaningless. They ban one gun but permit an effectively identical copy because it isn't the same color.
>>
File: sandy hook robbie parker.jpg (240 KB, 962x1400) Image search: [Google]
sandy hook robbie parker.jpg
240 KB, 962x1400
>>75898829
>But let's ignore shit like laughing parents. As weird as it was it doesn't really prove anything.
yeah...
>*lauhgs*
>are we ready to start?
>okay
>waahwaah my daughter waaaaaaah
totally doesn't prove anything
>>
File: Desarmement.jpg (33 KB, 400x325) Image search: [Google]
Desarmement.jpg
33 KB, 400x325
>>75898829
Is clearly for this ..
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G4-RNfBsf0E
>>
>>75903198
It's still suspicious as fuck, especially seeing as the school had recently been reopened only to be torn down after the shooting. Also, the rubble was sent to different landfills by a federal order. Finally, no pictures of the inside of the school, kids all had closed casket funerals I think, and the photos of kids exiting the building more than once.

The parents and bystanders acted very strange to say the least.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qz4t4F0q3JQ
>>
>>75900180
Arrogance, partly justified by popular gullibility, plus they do not have the option of bringing infinite people into the secret.
>>
>>75900878
Newtown, CT is a tourist attraction for wierdos, the Church of Satan had an office there.
>>
>>75898829
This Adam Lanza kid reminds me of myself, Sperg, nerd. He looks like a total virgin. When I look into his eyes I see my own. He has the same look, maybe that's why girls hate me, because I don't look like I feel anything. I could never hurt anyone though, I literally try not to step on ants. I know that sometimes people must stop existing though. I wish girls were capable of loving me. I jjust want to be loved.
>>
>>75907821
They tell them its for the good of the nation we should disarm you and then they fuk you up if they want the good of the nation they should provide BOOKs to those who need it not dumbing them down to the point they cannot differentiate enemies from friends
>>
>>75903829
Uhh they banned the sale of "assault weapons" and passed legislation limiting the size of magazines. At least in New York.
>>
>>75908032
He look like the average Joe this is why they use him for this OP .. just dont fall for those deceiving lies ..
>>
File: tactical assault musket.jpg (580 KB, 864x720) Image search: [Google]
tactical assault musket.jpg
580 KB, 864x720
>>75907673
>They ban one gun but permit an effectively identical copy because it isn't the same color.
ive heard about that. Ive heard about that. Didnt guns like the mini 14 and SKS not get banned with the clinton AWB even though other guns like ARs go banned?
>>
File: julius.png (54 KB, 746x717) Image search: [Google]
julius.png
54 KB, 746x717
>>75899233
>OK guys, we're conducting a giant secret government conspiracy that would shake the very foundations of the country if anyone ever found out, but doctoring our borderline-meaningless official crime statistics is where I draw the line.

You fucking people are so stupid. If there really was a huge conspiracy here, why would they leave breadcrumbs for you cretins to find? What would they get out of it?
>>
>>75908032
Do you want a hug, Leaf? I know it must be depressing up there in Trudeauland.
>>
>>75902885
My dad works for game boy and says he'll hack your pokemon account if you don't take that back.
>>
>>75899233
no chance it wasnt a reporting mistake? pretty BIG mistake to make when trying to cover up something like this no?
>>
zero lawsuits have been filed in this case. liresearch literally any aspect of this event even a little bit, you get srs red flags
>>
>>75908268
They made mistake like ever one else ..
>>
>>75907427
>carpet
>>
>>75908268
they're working with idiots
just look at robbie parker
>>
>>75905612
Yeah definitely could have been coincidence. It looked like they were in military gear from what you could see though. And they actually interviewed someone that the cops grabbed thinking he was a shooter. He was the one who originally pointed out that they were chasing two guys through the woods if I remember correctly.
>>
File: image.jpg (129 KB, 693x693) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
129 KB, 693x693
>>75898829
Not this thread again...
>>
>>75906095
yea notice the girl in blacks hand in her mouth as well. its either deformed or a shoop
>>
>>75899022
It was in operation
>>
File: 1451068918356.png (78 KB, 253x235) Image search: [Google]
1451068918356.png
78 KB, 253x235
>>75901053
Hi jidf
>>
File: Mark-Twain.jpg (586 KB, 1280x1024) Image search: [Google]
Mark-Twain.jpg
586 KB, 1280x1024
>>75898829
Just saying ..
>>
>>75901419
>>75902299
You people must know nothing.

Lanza had a lot of experience with firearms thanks to his mother, he was proficient with them and complacent unarmed noncombative targets (especially fucking children and teachers) are a lot different from armed enemies actively trying to kill you.
>>
>>75908968
its the inside of the hand you see its perfectly normal .
>>
>>75908904
whats wrong with sandy hook threads?
>>
>>75909822
>putting a quote next to an old historical figure to try to win the debate
back to facebook
>>
File: sandy-hook-internet-activity.jpg (37 KB, 569x173) Image search: [Google]
sandy-hook-internet-activity.jpg
37 KB, 569x173
>>75899022
>Sandy Hook hoax: 6 signs that school was closed before massacre
http://archive.is/4sZwg
>>
File: Actors.jpg (82 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
Actors.jpg
82 KB, 960x720
>>75898829
And this .. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JeXG3uQu8ZU
>>
>>75910010
Didn't Lanza barely speak to his mother and for a long period of time only communicate with her via email? When were these supposed trips to the gun range?
>>
>>75902622
I laugh to cope with loss and grief. I laugh when I'm scared. I laugh when I'm uncomfortable. It's what some people do.

I do think the situation is weird as shit but it's important to point out that someone laughing after the loss of their child can actually be normal.
>>
This thread is a reminder to everyone that there are genuine autistic retards in pol. Holy shit
>>
>>75902091
This is pasta
>>
>>75910551
He spoke with her plenty, if you think two people living in the same house only talked via email you're nuts.
>>
>>75898913
Sea man's stains.
>>
>>75910599
This. I laughed uncontrollably after my child drowned in our pool.
>>
>>75910599
True, but to go into grief mode on cue is, to me, problematic.
>>
>>75910599
Do you own a gun you sound dangerous?!
>>
>>75904173
This. Every year something happens to make gun sales go up.
>>
>>75911016
I laughed when my dad died of cancer, when my aunt drunkenly fell and hit her head, when my grandma finally just fucking died. Any time any of my pets have died including my favorite (I cried like a bitch after though). It's literally just how some people react to being uncomfortable.

>>75911034
Yeah, it's kind of weird but I can still relate, this part isn't as unusual as it's made out to be. I find the similarities between supposed crisis actors at different terrible events genuinely concerning though.
>>
>>75902299

150 rounds in 6 minutes is nothing even with a semi auto.
>>
>>75904369

Guns aren't that heavy. He didn't have body armor.
>>
>>75907427

Depends on how fast they died, amount of blood, type of wound.
>>
>>75910599
>>75911355
and when you step infront of a camera to hold your speech you start weeping like a baby right
>>
>>75911487
It's not about 150 rounds in 6 minutes. It's that he was using pistol and had to change mags 7-8 times in that 6 minutes, and the fact he killed 27 people leaving no wounded. That's incomprehensible.
>>
>>75910891
That's what Newsweek reported, though.

>Matters only got worse after he graduated in 2009. He went out less and less and eventually refused to come out of his room, covering his windows with black garbage bags and communicating with his mother via email. He stopped replying to his father’s emails between 2010 and 2012.
>>
>>75905525
Big fat beautiful red pill, thanks anon
>>
>>75910814
Bullshit. Unless someone is copying and pasting my shit, I've only posted this 1 other time on 4chan - about a week ago. Go search and you'll see it's no pasta hombre
>>
File: smerk.jpg (41 KB, 486x343) Image search: [Google]
smerk.jpg
41 KB, 486x343
>>75911355
You absolutely right its PTSD but there is a little details you may not be sensitive enough to get and I do not blame you ..
>>
A couple things.
The gun in the trunk was a shotgun.

150 rds with 27 kills isnt that insane, especially considering the ar was more than likely sighted, and the distance from him to his targets was probably less than 10 yards.

With that out of the way i dont believe adam lanza would have been able to pull this off himself, and the whole story is shit.

Also,
>my mom's, friend's, cousin's, hairdresser's, handiman's son went to school there you shit lords. It was 100% real
>>
File: Thick thighs.jpg (67 KB, 368x640) Image search: [Google]
Thick thighs.jpg
67 KB, 368x640
>>75911766
I don't know, I've never been in that situation, the only time I've been in front of a camera that so much as city wide coverage though was when some news crew was filming in front of my office while I was taking a smoke break.

>>75911843
27 people at 150 rounds equates to roughly 5.55 rounds a person. That's actually a lot of rounds for complacent children with no where to run.

>>75911924
Doesn't mean the entirety of their communication was through email. On an off topic note most media is garbage.
>>
>>75900933
The 'official' story is that there was a Saiga shotgun in the trunk.
>>
>>75898829
the adam dude, just didnt realize he has all the perfect criteria of being a good recipient for MK ULTRA.
>>
>>75911969
Oh so not pasta, just multiple anons have a damn near identical story as you.
NEATO
>>
>>75911951
You seem interested, so here, have another.

>Sofia Smallstorm Unraveling Sandy Hook
https://youtu.be/m1yfJDCMU64
>>
Daily reminder a 110 lb sperg named Adam Lanza unloaded over 150 shots in 6 minutes while reloading 7 times. During this 6 minutes he killed 27 people leaving nobody wounded. 100% kill ratio while carrying ~35 lbs of gear from a kid who could barely tie his own shoes and had little previous shooting experience.
>>
>>75911355
You do not Smirk on PTSD HUGE difference !
>>
>>75908268
That south park episode put it well but I don't believe this conspiracy theory
>>
>>75912401
Ya he look like a 110 lb fucking Chuck Norris Rambo to me..
>>
>>75911997
The smirk?

Also normal, I do the same thing constantly even though it's fake as shit and I also smirk to the left. Guy probably makes deals as part of his occupation as I've noticed other guys who have to deal in making deals often have that quirk.
>>
>>75898829
His medical records are still sealed. If he ever existed he was fucked with somehow.
>>
>>75912401
I was 136-150lbs when I was in the marines and was 5'10. I looked unassuming as fuck compared to when I was 190 after I got out even though as a lightweight I could hump more and shoot better.
>>
>>75907865
Why would they use actors anyway? Let's say, in the Boston Bombings or in the Bataclan attacks. People was scared shitless anyway so why should they use actors?
>>
>>75911552
The mainstream reports said he was wearing body armor. I'm just saying, the official reports don't make total sense.

Again, no one on the outside can actually confirm or deny whether or not Lanza was actually there at all. There's no photos or video of him at the school.
>>
>>75912599
Its possible but there is WAY too much question left unanswered Way too many Pure Coincidence ! and the chain of event is Fucking convenient I watch news all day every day since 9/11 and this is bullshit to me..
>>
>>75912599
did you even watch the clip? he's laughing and asking if they are ready to start and then he starts weeping. is that also normal to you?
>>
>""grieving"" dad smiling before he breaks down in a TV interview.webm
>>
>>75902622
I've seen people laughing just days after loosing a parent or sibling. It doesn't mean the person didn't die. I don't get this argument, however sad you are at the loss of someone close, there's no requirement that you have to walk around in misery for weeks afterwards, most of us would strongly prefer our family and friends don't do that when we die but try to find times to laugh.
>>
>>75908268
>government
>knowing how to do anything right

pick one
>>
>>75908032
You sound like you're one female rejection away from going Columbine.

Need some tips to step up your game?
>>
>>75898829
2016 still on doubt !
>>
>>75912401
He went to the range constantly and 90% of his victims where piled up in the bathroon on top of each other which probably took all of 50 seconds to finish at point blank range with an assault rifle.
>>
>>75912863
>Traumatic event
>people in shock saw x happening
>cant let that get out
>push that y happened from actors who seem rational
>people who saw x start belieing the y narrative.

Fuckin simple m8
>>
>another MUH CRISIS ACTORS thread
>>
>>75913358
He was only using pistols. No AR was brought into the school.
>>
How about the fact that in any standard procedure, those kids bodies would've been taken to the hospital ASAP, regardless of how dead they appeared to be, to be assessed and declared death officially by a physician?

Instead, they were left to rot piled up inside a classroom all day.
>>
>>75913360
Well this is wrong and therefore BULLSHITING LIES to ban gun return to case A .. nothing solve
>>
Are there no pictures of the crime scene? If so what the fuck?

We had every damn angle of Columbine
>>
>>75913476
You just add to the mountain of evidence again
>>
>>75912940
I agree, it's a weird as fuck situation and I honestly find the crisis actor argument to be scary, not to mention the weird situation that I watched live with the guy going into the woods. It's weird but focusing so much on one dude who has a relatively normal reaction isn't helping.

>>75913069
>is that also normal to you?
Yes, my entire argument is that it's normal to me.

If he's in skilled sales, trades with sales focus (residential electric, plumbing, or hvac), runs his own company, or acts in a consulting role his actions are pretty much what anyone would expect.
>>
>>75913095
I get what you're saying, but Parker was literally filmed GETTING INTO CHARACTER prior to his interview. He was laughing and joking with a colleague(?) just seconds earlier.

How do you explain this?
>>
>>75913360
That's right goys. There were just all these (((pure coincidences))) that just make it appear to be a cover up!
>>
>>75898829
Colombine is 200% real .. THIS is bullshit.. pushing globalist (NWO) agenda ..
>>
>>75913422
Where are you getting your information? The bushmaster was his primary weapon, the handgun was his suicide weapon and the shotgun was left in the car.
>>
>>75913769
Its not the first time they capitalise on this kind of "event" they do it before and will do it again.. For some every disaster is a opportunity ..
>>
>>75912319
keep em comin if you got em
>>
>>75898829
The school wasn't even open for years from what I remember, so much weird shit going on with neighbors and houses selling for a dollar and CIA shit. 50,000 people used to live here, now it's a ghost town.

But really, I laugh at people who call the bostom bombing a false flag and I laugh at other so called false flags and gun grab hoaxes, but Sandy Hook is obvious as fuck, all the parents shilling their books and whatnot afterwards and no peep from them ever again, shit was faked, no kids died at Sandy Hook.
>>
>>75913635
yeah i guess some people think eating shit is normal behaviour too
>>
>>75913967
Well usually they try to capitalize on actual unfortunate events. But with sandy hoax, they got tired of waiting and decided to manufacture the perfect scenario.
>>
File: 1433500726292.jpg (121 KB, 640x960) Image search: [Google]
1433500726292.jpg
121 KB, 640x960
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IxTafqejV6k

Best documentary on the subject
>>
>>75901419
I can't find the link again, but I did some digging years ago when it happened, and there was a Facebook memorial page created 3 days before the shooting happened for one of the young kids who was supposedly killed.
>>
>>75904793
No they didn't, they renovated the library and added a few extra wings, but Columbine is still a functioning school.
Source: I live 5 minutes from it and drive past it on my way to work every day.
>>
>>75912059
>150 rds with 27 kills isnt that insane, especially considering the ar was more than likely sighted, and the distance from him to his targets was probably less than 10 yards.

ARs have flat as fuck trajectories unless you mean height over bore, and even then that doesn't matter when you're hunting midgets

I've blasted groundhogs all day long with an AR with no rear sight on it, at closer distances. EZ PZ point and bang
>>
>>75898829
>But let's ignore shit like laughing parents. As weird as it was it doesn't really prove anything.
>laughing seconds before a press conference about your dead children
>amongst the lives other 20-30 others presumed dead
>on an event that was supposed to have a huge emotional impact on the american public
>but let's just ignore it lol :^)
Faggot
>>
>>75912319
Thanks a bunch GG !!! much love ! Fuk I love REAL AMERICAN WITH BALLS ! give me hope !
>>
>>75914398
I think it was a news artcle that was created the day before SH. I remember it from watching that 3 hour documentary of the hoax.

Also, I wanted to congratulate Lansa for his impeccable ability to kill. Usually these situations lead to only a fraction dying and a large number being wounded. But good old Adam was able to kill 100% of those kids he shot. No wounded at all! Dude must have been using VATS and aiming for the eyes
>>
>>75900180
I have a theory that the elites and those in charge have been trying to get people to revolt so they can crack down and declare marshal law but everyone is too lazy to do anything.
>>
>>75912909

The media thinks any black tactical vest is a bulletproof garment

>>75911843

Look, leaf, I know your only exposure to guns are movies and games but it's actually very easy to do that IRL with zero experience.

I could burn through 150 rounds in two or three minutes just with a .22LR pistol and 10 round magazines. Especially if I only need to hit 27 shots.

Kid had a 5.56 rifle, 30 round mags (he would have had to look extra hard for 20s, I did for my AR pistol), that's just five mag changes.
>>
>>75914766
Be warned The games 2017 ! this is what they want .. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ceegnWSENQ
>>
>>75914263
He literally looks like the ideal consultant or skilled salesman, to expect him not to react like one is absurd.
>>
>>75914766
Silver Or Lead your choice..
>>
psyop
>>
File: keks.jpg (18 KB, 480x262) Image search: [Google]
keks.jpg
18 KB, 480x262
>>75911016
Fucking Kek
>>
>>75915223
its to evacuate the stress the brain make a shortcut to make sure the body dont die from the shock ..
>>
>>75901204
why is the child wearing shorts in sandy hook, newtown CT, which reached a high of 46 F the day of the shooting, dec 14 2012.
>>
>>75915223
Resulting of PTSD ....https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aqAOLkSHVc4
>>
>>75915223
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aqAOLkSHVc4
>>
>>75910364

Shit like this is why no one takes conspiratards seriously.
>>
File: lucifer rising london olympics.jpg (37 KB, 566x355) Image search: [Google]
lucifer rising london olympics.jpg
37 KB, 566x355
>>75915029
i think your perception of reality is absurd desu

>>75914766
of course, it's all provocation
but it all goes deeper than that
they're trying to summon someone

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i4OXmO3T2vc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nntGTK2Fhb0
>>
File: No-Smirk.jpg (3 KB, 61x66) Image search: [Google]
No-Smirk.jpg
3 KB, 61x66
>>75898829
Ya
>>
>>75900933
An AR 15 uses the .223 round which only makes 22 caliber bullet holes.
>>
>>75915790
But that soldier didn't try to hide his smile when the camera was on him
>>
>>75916082
Its not the same woman you said ?
>>
>>75916229
You dont hide PTSD ..
>>
>>75912465
>quoting some vague fuzzy feels philosophy from reddit: the series
DROPPED
>>
Yeah, Sandy Hook didn't happen.

There's just too much evidence, too many questions, and the best part is they've built an emotional loophole to answer literally any question raised about the attack:

>How dare you
>Children died
>Let the parents grieve in peace
>You're a monster for asking these questions

That's the response 100% of the time. You either believe the official story or you're a sociopath. Brilliant job by the government to implant that in the minds of like 95% of the population
>>
File: shellshockgif1.gif (2 MB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
shellshockgif1.gif
2 MB, 320x240
>>75916229
PTSD hide you
>>
>>75913759
Time and a place for things. Lots of people have casual chat and a laugh to loosen up before changing demeanour to deliver a serious message. Only a stand up comic can go on stage laughing, everyone else has to adopt a serious face for speeches for almost every audience - given what he was going to talk about it just wouldn't be appropriate. That doesn't mean he can't lighten things with a laugh between friends before hand.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 61

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.