[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
zoo will re-open gorilla exhibit with higher barrier.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: 03gorilla1_xp-superJumbo.jpg (784 KB, 1739x2048) Image search: [Google]
03gorilla1_xp-superJumbo.jpg
784 KB, 1739x2048
http://www.nytimes.com/2016/06/03/us/gorilla-investigation-is-still-active-cincinnati-police-say.html?_r=0
All this shit because of a reckless toddler and her mother, I'm still triggered as fuck.
>>
>>75898158
Type in "gun used to kill gorilla" on Google images, you'll be less triggered
>>
Not to keep the gorillas in, but to keep the niggers out
>>
>>75898860
I get it, "triggered" because they are using a gun, right?
>>
>>75898158
... Soon you will be watching them trough holes in the concrete wall and even then somebody will have his eye gouged out with a stick by a gorilla.
There won't be end to this madness until people will realize that they are to blame not walls.
>>
The mother was apparently 32 years old and the father wasn't seen at the zoo on the day she took her son.
http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/zoo-to-re-open-gorilla-exhibit-with-higher-barrier/ar-BBtMBdx?ocid=spartandhp
>>
>>75898158
what exhibit?
they already killed their exhibit
>>
>>75903992
They have more than one gorilla.
>>
>>75904156
they caged the kid now?
>>
>>75898158
>They made it bigger so any child that falls in would immediately be killed by the impact regardless
damn
>>
>>75904227
Yooooo kek
>>
>>75898158
Look, a wall solving problems yet again.
>>
>>75906185
well memed.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.