[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why hasn't this state's economy collapsed yet?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 6
File: only-in-california_198781.gif.jpg (150 KB, 1024x770) Image search: [Google]
only-in-california_198781.gif.jpg
150 KB, 1024x770
Why hasn't this state's economy collapsed yet?
>>
as long as there is booze and ecstacy there that shitty place will keep standing.
>>
It can borrow money from the feds without the feds that place would be a slaughterhouse.
>>
>>75895431
California will, one day, collapse. There will simply not be enough white people to sustain so many parasites (hispanics/blacks).

When adjusted for the cost of living, California is the poorest state in the US. Fact check if you don't believe me.
>>
File: povertymap2.jpg (101 KB, 1545x1103) Image search: [Google]
povertymap2.jpg
101 KB, 1545x1103
>>
>>75895431
I'll bet CA produces more fruit and vegetables than your entire country mr leaf.
>>
>>75895431
same reason that north koreas economy hasnt collapsed
>>
File: 1461961821270.png (295 KB, 680x697) Image search: [Google]
1461961821270.png
295 KB, 680x697
Because le water meme and le bad roads meme aren't real

California is on track to be to be the 3rd largest economy in the world by 2020

Cucks think have a racial underclass of Hispanics = poverty. Nope
>>
>>75895431

Two reasons; tourism and agriculture. You would have to be pretty retard to make our economy collapse, however I fear the demoshits running our state are growing closer to going full retard everyday
>>
Haters gonna Hate
>>
Does CA have a lot of crime? Would like to work there in my field of study, as all the relevant companies are crammed into CA.
>>
>>75896581
you just named, in order, floridas economy. but we have no state tax
>>
>California collapsing
The chosen people won't let their empire based in Hollywood fall.
>>
As a Nevadan...because they keep stealing all our water and electricity.
>>
>>75895431
Partly due to gentrification. I've heard that San Fran is actually becoming more white. The elites expect to be able to live in high tech SWPL zones while being surrounded by a sea of brown from which to choose their laborers. It won't last forever.
>>
>>75896753
Don't

I live in Northern California and besides gated communitys, its hell.

Hispanics and blacks make up a majority here, it's like living in another country. All the tech jobs have an Indian and Asian majority. California is no place for anything white. We even have a lot of Arabs and Muslims.

Theres alot of crime here and nearly everyone is on drugs.

This is what Europe might be one day and it's not pretty. I just want to get the fuck out of here but I have to finish university since I go to one of the UC's here
>>
File: 1444578488067.jpg (46 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
1444578488067.jpg
46 KB, 960x540
>>75897498
Norcal is shit

Filled with insufferable liberals and faggots. The whole reason the state got ruined is because of Norcal. Even Los Angeles County voted to take away benefits to illegals.

San Francisco has more in common with Portland than the actual California in SoCal
>>
>>75896753

It depends, for example down town Oakland where all the building are is pretty safe but if you leave that bubble you'll probably get killed or mugged. A lot of places around the bay area are like this. I'm not sure about farther north but i've heard its safer and southern California is more dangerous .

>>75896893

Yeah the problem is that our state is run by people who don't know how to make a business friendly place
>>
>>75897498

Damn it. There's no career opportunities in Norway, UK is cold, wet and ultra-cucked, US is shooting guns on drugs, Australia is a wasteland and the rest of the world is beyond poor and/or speaks Gibberish.
>>
What has since happened with their drought?
>>
>>75896488
>SUPERPOWER 2020
>>
>>75898212
Starting to get normal rainfall but the snowpack is still low.
>>
>>75898524
that's good to hear that some semblance of normalcy is returning
>>
>>75896146
That's already happened, we're currently surviving by borrowing money from the feds.
>>
>>75898524
To be honest I hope this state turns into a wasteland and all the spics and yuppies leave for greener pastures.

I'll be here with my dirt bikes and my guns.
>>
Because hollywood, tourism and everything being produced there. Which is pretty unfair and shitty, why can't shit be produced on the east coast for once? I fucking hate California for waving it's dick around everywhere else.
>>
>>75898634
It's not. This year was supposed to be monster El NiƱo year but instead we just had average precipitation. Averaged over last 5 years we're still in bad shape.

>>75896581
Ag and tourism are tiny parts of the economy. Silicon valley is fucking huge obviously. Entertainment is huge obviously. Also huge aerospace industry in California, both planes and space.

Only reason why CA will slow down is because of outrageous cost of living since there's so much money here.

Don't listen to the haters they don't know shit. When I travel the world and I tell people I'm from America they just shrug. I tell them I'm from California and their eyes light up.
>>
>>75896991
It already is, and is moving headquarters to newyork, filming to Georgia, and outsourcing 90% of everything else (like sfx) to china, india, amd canada.
>>
>>75895431
Silicon valley, real estate, agriculture.

It will happen eventually though.
>>
>>75896146
>When adjusted for the cost of living, California is the poorest state in the US. Fact check if you don't believe me.

Highest poverty rate, but not the poorest.

Lots of very wealthy people and lots of very poor people.

Pretty funny because the left is always complaining about "muh inequality" and the most unequal state is California.
>>
>>75897907
Arent we doing some film incentives?
That was on the news awhile back

I thought we don't have development because people are scared of sinkholes or something. Why DON'T we have a lot of investors?
>>
>>75895431
California is the engine that drives the entire American economy.

When the tech boom leveled out, out came the green rush.

You can't keep the most forward thinking people in the world down. Our beaners produce more than you, tbqh senpai.
>>
>>75895431
California probably gets federal aid that is got by taxing other states. So in short everyone else but California is keeping California alive.
>>
File: border-1460231481488.png (173 KB, 780x800) Image search: [Google]
border-1460231481488.png
173 KB, 780x800
>>
>>75900873
Wrong California has more federal outlays than inlays. All the states that take in more federal money than they give are rural states.

Cities subsidize the rural poor. But don't let facts get in the way of cuckservatives.
>>
File: elon-1349658492957.jpg (123 KB, 683x1024) Image search: [Google]
elon-1349658492957.jpg
123 KB, 683x1024
>>75898114
Time to open up Mars.
>>
>>75896488
California will be in the moon by 2020
>>
>>75895431
It provides 80% of the nation's Aggriculture, it's where all the tech innovations are born and Television and film industry. We're doing fine.
>>
>>75901092

Not really. Rural tends to get more than they give because they get farming and ss money.
>>
>>75901787
>It provides 80% of the nation's Aggriculture

Complete lie, and tech and film are leaving the state.
>>
>>75902888
Where are tech and film going though?

Will California finally not have a monopoly on these fields?
Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.