[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How can we help Italians get into politics?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: everythingaboutthismanisalie.jpg (67 KB, 850x400) Image search: [Google]
everythingaboutthismanisalie.jpg
67 KB, 850x400
I am making this post because I feel we need a legitimate discussion about the current state of Italians in politics and in America in general. Italians have for too long been hated by politicians. From Jackson to JFK Italians have been despised, kicked on, spit on, shit on (metaphorically) and overall had a really bad time in politics. This is not because Italians don't want these positions, Italians would love to get into politics but people assume they are all corrupt criminal scum and therefor don't vote for them. Italians are also targeted more often. A perfect example of Al-Pacone. They had treasures, the FBI, and the police all going after Capone even though there were way worse Irish bootleggers. Al-Capone was the guy they arrested because he was Italian! He didn't even do anything and he was imprisoned while JFKs dad was "white" and therefore got away with bootlegging. What I'm asking for is a discussion about a reasonable solution to this problem plaguing the Italian community.
>>
>>75892334
I think we need to educate students preschool to Uni about the prejudice Italians face, we need to educate them to not feel the same way their parents did to Italians. We need more education about the Italian community and struggles.
>>
>>75892667
That's not a bad idea. I do think Italian studies should be a mandatory course in Universities.
>>
>>75892334
Muh dick muttafukka
All your womyn love muh dick
>>
>>75893620
Italians have the biggest penises.
>>
>>75892717
I don't think that. I just think those who don't take Italian American studies should be denied public jobs.
>>
>>75893757
All money made in the course should go towards Italian causes.
>>
>>75892334
I literally always thought this, just now am I finding others who agree.
>>
>>75893785
Obviously, you can't trust a private university mainly run by Anglos to teach Italian studies, they will teach we are a bunch of scum.
>>
>>75892334
A FUCKING LEAF
>>
>>75893853
It should either be publically own or really highly taxed and regulated. Italians are not in the position to be used as a profit machine.
>>
>>75892334
This is the most retarded shit ever, even for /pol/.
>>
>>75892334
Gr8 b8 m8 i r8 8/8
>>
>>75893928
Agreed
>>
>>75893986
Then get the fuck off.
>>
>>75894093
This isn't your thread dago, fuck off back to wopland.
>>
>>75894139
Then screw off back to England you old English creep.
>>
>>75894166
Fuck you! I'm really sensitive about that!
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.