[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Any AZ bros see that bright flash this morning? Light could be
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
Any AZ bros see that bright flash this morning? Light could be seen from new mexico to mid section of Utah.

Was right over phoenix. Luke Airbase had no night ops last night or today. And it fit the same description the one in dublin a month ago with that soinic booms

Pic related it was over the valley this morning
>>
>>75892096
fuck off /pol... back to /x faggot nigger
>>
>>75892226
po·lit·i·cal
pəˈlidək(ə)l/
adjective
of or relating to the government or the public affairs of a country.

Kill yourself
>>
>>75892424
Well refuted

Telling happenings to go to /x/ is very bad shitpost
>>
>>75892520
Thats not sarcasm im assuming?
>>
File: flashlight.jpg (56 KB, 792x594) Image search: [Google]
flashlight.jpg
56 KB, 792x594
> And it fit the same description the one in dublin a month ago

Yeah there's something odd going on over here.

I was outside today and saw this weird bright light in the sky, it seemed to hover there and follow me around.

I think it was a UFO and it gave me radiation or something since now my skin is red, painful and itchy.

Picture related is the best I could find regarding how it looked, except it was in the sky.
>>
>>75892096
Looks like artificial clouds to me.

http://www.bloomberg.com/features/2015-cloud-seeding-india/
>>
>>75892096
Yeah I saw the meteor (well really I saw it light up the house) and the cloud of shit it left after it exploded
>>
>>75893089
No sonic boom?
>>
>>75893180
I was pretty drunk, my roommate said he heard a sizzling, which would have to be transduced sound from very brightly emitted VLF light

http://science.nasa.gov/science-news/science-at-nasa/2001/ast26nov_1/

I had to look it up but it's a thing
>>
>>75893893
Odd
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.