[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Daily reminder that this is Hermione Granger in the [current
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: 291.jpg (21 KB, 770x433) Image search: [Google]
291.jpg
21 KB, 770x433
Daily reminder that this is Hermione Granger in the [current year]

>pic related

what a wonderful time to be alive
>>
>>75889465
WE
>>
WUZ
>>
Why aren't there any spics in harry potter?
>>
KANGS
>>
>>75889627
Its set in Scotland. We don't have any spics. Indians and niggers yeah, but no beaners.
>>
File: F9D.gif (2 MB, 253x434) Image search: [Google]
F9D.gif
2 MB, 253x434
from this
>>
>>75889627
'cuz nobody cares about them
>>
WUZ
>>
File: _87618710_noma_getty.jpg (39 KB, 999x561) Image search: [Google]
_87618710_noma_getty.jpg
39 KB, 999x561
>>75889852
to this
>>
I think the thing that pisses me off the most about this entire "controversy" is the fact that theater has done colorblind casting for years but now everybody makes a big deal about it. Hell, Rowling just could have said, "I wrote the books as Hermonie being white, but this actress is a good choice for the character in this adaptation." instead of going all "Oh no, Hermonie was never white despite me describing her a such. ;p"
>>
>>75890008
one statement crucifies her, the other increases her fame
>>
>>75890268

She's already richer than the fucking Queen of England, what's wrong with having a little bit of artistic integrity?
>>
>>75890437
>expecting integrity from eternal anglos

kek
>>
>>75889919
Still can't get over the fact that hermione's parents were dentists.
>>
>>75889465

Who the fuck watches plays anyway.?

But yeh - its shit. That's the UK for you.
>>
>>75889630

You know, anon, I've been thinking about that whole "we was kings and shit" idea the nothings possess. It's really quintessential negroidism. Like how dumb do you have to be too think that every black was royalty of some kind? It's truly baffling to me. It's a special kind of stupid. An unclassified and unnamed kind of stupid.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.