[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is the police too militarized?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (326 KB, 621x350) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
326 KB, 621x350
Is the police too militarized?
>>
no. have you seen the nigger problem we have?
>>
If I had to interact with dindu nuffins everyday I'd want state of the art protective gear as well
>>
>>75889462
>doesnt know that all of that is to issue a 71 year old lady a ticket for one of her tail lights being out.
>>
>>75889417
>Is the police too militarized?
Did you fail basic grammar in middle school?
>>
File: rescue-the-shit-out-of-you.png (480 KB, 730x500) Image search: [Google]
rescue-the-shit-out-of-you.png
480 KB, 730x500
>>75889417
>>
>>75889417
Not enough. At least in Spain.
>>
>>75889417
considering how risky it is to be a cop in the US i don't think so.
>>
You are the reason to militarise the grammar nazis
>>
>>75889417
Not necessarily because of the niggers, but there needs to be thorough anti-corruption sweeps to prevent us from becoming Brazil.
>>
The police is the enforcer of the law,
Without it, there's no law.
The police is not supposed to be cute and nice, or even lawful, they are supposed to be effectively frightening to the criminals.
violent riots, where property is destroyed and shops looted is illegal,
In my country the crowdcontrol unit should be armed with flamethrowers.
>>
>>75889462
Especially all the white niggers in Southern States.

It is sad that only when black people get brutalized by the police it becomes world news. But all the thousands upon thousands of white Americans straight up killed (not including brutalized) it is kept quiet and brushed under the rug:
http://www.mintpressnews.com/us-police-murdered-5000-innocent-civilians-since-911/172029/
http://www.copinthehood.com/2015/04/killed-by-police-2-of-3-race.html

We are told that cops only kill black niggers and they are trying to protect us from niggers. We should stand by the boys in blue, because only niggers get shot. We need to give those police who protect us more power, as they press their boot on our necks.
>>
>>75889417
Yes way too much.

because of this
>>75890708
>>
File: AlC52eb.png (438 KB, 1542x691) Image search: [Google]
AlC52eb.png
438 KB, 1542x691
>>75889417
>Is the police too militarized?

day sure is!
>>
>>75889417
If the citizens have the right to bear arms then it's only fair the police has the right to tanks.
>>
File: image.jpg (217 KB, 864x831) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
217 KB, 864x831
>>75889417
>>
>>75889417
You just continue complaining about your police being "too militarized".
At least your police doesn't fucking invite rioting niggers for coffee.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.