[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Okay I'm ready to convert to Christianity now
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: atheism makes you ugly.jpg (49 KB, 600x338) Image search: [Google]
atheism makes you ugly.jpg
49 KB, 600x338
Not sure I really buy the whole Jesus thing, but if it separates me from this horde of hideous autists, I'll take it.
>>
>>75888720
Just become a Christian athiest like me
Celebrate religious holidays
Dislike gays
Against Abortion
Vote Republican
Just don't believe in the afterlife.
>>
>>75888720
>worshipping a dead kike on a stick who said you should love him more than your own family
>not being the epitome of a cuckold
>>
>>75888720
Get you a bible KJV, read the gospel, ask questions.
>>
>>75888877
I'm starting to think this is the way to go.
>Traditional gender roles
>Emphasis on family
>Hang out with Christians who are largely polite, generous people
>Try to live like Jesus, who was generally pretty cool
Sounds good, man
>>
>>75888720
Just acknowledge that there is probably a higher power and live your life as if you want to reach a spiritual plane where you can possibly reach him when you die.

It's not something that you need to announce on a Cambodian Ouija board.
>>
>>75888720
We should abandon all the Middle East religions post haste. They're all nothing but trouble for thousands of years and thy all have an equal (zero) chance of being correct.
>>
>>75890231
Christians are the only ones promoting the traditions and institutions that keep society together (family, etc) in America today. How do we preserve those without religion when most of the atheist "movement" want to tear them down?
>>
>>75890231
This
>>
>>75888720
>Joining a religion while not actually believing in it
Your kind is the last to join and first to leave when shit hits the fan,disgusting leech.
>>
>>75888877
I have never cringed harder in my life.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.