[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Look what you have done now, now you are the Jews.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: ss (2016-06-02 at 09.58.22).jpg (231 KB, 827x857) Image search: [Google]
ss (2016-06-02 at 09.58.22).jpg
231 KB, 827x857
Look what you have done now, now you are the Jews.
>>
>>75883932

>"I used to think like you but now I don't"

People actually think this adds weight to their argument.
>>
The cuck mentality is endemic it seems
>>
>>75883932
They try every angle. Starting to wonder if its just to please shill bosses, and these authors know its pointless. So many of these articles are such pathetic, obvious bullshit, I can't imagine they actually work to persuade anyone above the age of 13 with a 100+ IQ.
>>
>Brad Reed

My Hebrew sense is tingling.
>>
>>75883932
kek, american nazis supporting (((Trump))) the jew
US far right is such a ridiculous joke
Only EU far right can save the white race now
>>
>>75885848
https://www.nordfront.se/our-political-views
You're welcome
>>
>>75883932
should post #cruzmissile in the the comments section
>>
>>75883932
lmao who cares what that cuck thinks
>>
>>75883932
Better than kangz and loos
>>
File: 1461895898999.jpg (44 KB, 460x460) Image search: [Google]
1461895898999.jpg
44 KB, 460x460
How tightly associated is the alt-right and full on white nationalism? I thought the alt-right was just memesters, not the type to go parading around with swastikas.
>>
Oy vey. The goyim know.
>>
>>75883932

It sounds like he was always a bitch.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.