[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You can only post in this thread if your country defeated the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: soviet flag.jpg (6 KB, 546x275) Image search: [Google]
soviet flag.jpg
6 KB, 546x275
You can only post in this thread if your country defeated the Soviet Union in a war.
>>
>>75878935
Cold War reporting in.
>>
Tell me about the man who took a bullet to the face, survived, and then went on to kill hundreds of soviet dogs.
>>
My country scored the first Allied victory in WW2 (against Italy) and then when WW2 was over defeated the Yugo-backed Commies in a civil war.
>>
>>75879284
It was the other way around. He killed hundreds of soviets and then took a bullet to the face.
He still lived to old age though.
>>
>>75879757
Is it true he killed hundreds?
>>
>>75878935

You didn't defeat them tho
>>
>>75880466
This.
/thread
>>
File: 129736248.jpg (173 KB, 1300x1850) Image search: [Google]
129736248.jpg
173 KB, 1300x1850
>>75878935
Svenska frivilligkåren reporting in.
>>
>>75879590
Your British-backed country was promptly stomped by the combined forces of Italy and Germany.
>>
>>75880368
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Simo_H%C3%A4yh%C3%A4

>Häyhä has been credited with 505 sniper kills.[2][5]
>A daily account of the kills at Kollaa was made for the Finnish snipers.
>All of Häyhä's kills were accomplished in fewer than 100 days – an average of just over five kills per day – at a time of year with very few daylight hours.[6][7][8]
>>
Does T.K.O. count?
>>
I thought you lost territory in that war?
>>
Ukraine ended USSR. Where are they?
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.