[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So a few days ago there was this thread up on /pol/ about how
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: 3dCEh4R.jpg (142 KB, 564x973) Image search: [Google]
3dCEh4R.jpg
142 KB, 564x973
So a few days ago there was this thread up on /pol/ about how blacks are subhuman specifically because they are the only race that doesn't have neanderthal genes.
>inb4 other reasons why blacks are subhuman
That doesn't matter, the neanderthal argument is just so typical for /pol/'s butt retarded logic and many of you agreed with it.

The homo sapiens is from Africa and is the modern human. Then there was also the neanderthal who is a subhuman. Not just the /pol/ version of "subhuman" that's used against any demographic you don't like. Neanderthals are LITERAL subhumans, And they mated with humans and successfully had children.

First off, you said blacks are subhuman for not having neanderthal DNA. I don't know how abysmally retarded you have to be to think that. Blacks would actually be more human for not having any subhuman neanderthal DNA in them.
Then second. If we were able to mate with a species that's on a different evolutionary branch like the neanderthal and the product of it is the white civilization of today, then it proves that /pol/ is absolutely overestimating the harmfulness of "race mixing", because neanderthals are genetically even more different from us than blacks and as subhumans even less intelligent. If you go as far as to say that neanderthal DNA is what made us superior than it actually argues in favor of breeding with what's genetically different from you.

It all boils down that there is no rationality behind the things you mentally challenged believe in.
>>
Shut up sub human
>>
If being black is human I'd rather be a different species
>>
>>75878463
shut up sub human
>>
File: nazi vs faggot.jpg (197 KB, 700x495) Image search: [Google]
nazi vs faggot.jpg
197 KB, 700x495
>>75878463
/pol/ never said neanderthals were humans, stormfags do, because they try to find ways niggers and whiteys are different and claim that difference is why they are better.

Ubermensch is a state of mind not biology. There are also ubermensch sub-Saharans who fought for the Reich
>>
>>75878616
>>75878654
>LALALALA I CANT HEAR YOU LALALA
I'm not surprised btw, you people are known to be pathetic after all, lol.
>>
>>75878463
Neanderthal DNA was the special sauce that gave Europeans their creative genius.

Who knows why exactly, but it did. The end result is quite evident. Europeans turned into godlike reality -manipulating high elves with beautiful features, and Africans remained disgusting braindead Orcs who have to rape to pass on their genes because they're too ugly to win a woman's love.
>>
>>75879341
The whole world apart from Africans have Neanderthal DNA
>>
Germany, move to the US of A and live among the niggers and you will see. I'm not talking about just a bad apple in the bunch, I'm talking about them en masse being violent, racist and borderline retarded. All of them.
>>
>>75879520
The whole world apart from Africans had civilitzation
>>
>>75878463
Neanderthals are humans. They are not homo-sapiens.
>>
File: 1461326732888s.png (395 KB, 527x1080) Image search: [Google]
1461326732888s.png
395 KB, 527x1080
>>75879341
>>
>>75878463
>Trying to argue with /pol/
This is why you're a subhuman Neger
>>
It's actually because Negros are the only race that didn't mutate a particular allele that helps greatly in cognitive faculties.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.