[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is this why autism is so rampant? Western civilization is f
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: Autism_Awareness_Ribbon.png (385 KB, 1000x1620) Image search: [Google]
Autism_Awareness_Ribbon.png
385 KB, 1000x1620
Is this why autism is so rampant?

Western civilization is fucked

https://www.reddit.com/r/AskWomen/comments/4m6mmj/single_women_35_who_want_children_how_do_you_feel/
>>
>>75876857
I played on a lacrosse team that raised money for research on autism.. I have puzzle piece shorts that look like the ribbon..

As a 22 year old, is it acceptable to wear such harb to the gym?

also
>I'm 41 and childless... however, I'm in the process of a single parent adoption. I've always been somewhat single, but recently began dating a very handsome keeper who is fully supportive of my adoption
is the top comment.. so this """"man"""" can say "dont talk to me or my wifes son ever again"?
>>
>>75877134
garb* not harb..

also, id like to dissect the comment
>41
>Childless
so youve failed as a woman
>single parent adoption
>always been somewhat single
>""""""recently"""""
>'""""""began"""""""
>""""""""""""""""""""""""""dating""""""""""""""""""""""""
>""""""""""""""""""""""""""""handsome"""""""""""""""""""
what self respecting man is going after a 41 year old, likely psychotic since "somewhat always single" and is "supportive" of raising another mans son. where are the testicles.ext? "file not found"
continuing on:
>fully supportive
>MY
>adoption

this just translates into "its all about me me me me me!!!"

I hope she adopts a girl, because we dont need more men raised by psychos.
>>
>>75876857
My mom was 39 when I was born. Now I'm a massive autist who is scared to be near people and just sits at home shitposting here all day. My brother(born when she was 21) at least has a job.
>>
>>75877498
a. hes 18 years older than you and

b. how olds your mom now?
>>
>>75876857
More people keep finding out about 4chan
>>
>>75877480
the delusion in that subreddit is breath taking
>>
>>75877572
>a. hes 18 years older than you
Yep. When him and my sister(couple years younger than him) would take me around when I was a baby people would assume I was theirs.
I think I was a mistake since there was such a big gap between us.
>how olds your mom now?
>>
>>75878434
youre barely out of college. assuming you went..

youre whole life is ahead of you.. no more self pity
>>
>>75877890
you should see the one on relationships
Ill give you a basic overview of the typical post
>I am female
>my man is wrong
>tell me why im right and why I should dump him

or alternatively
>I am male
>My wife is leaving me
>should I go into an open relationship?
>>
>>75878779
>youre barely out of college
What part of "massive autist who is scared to be near people" made you think I've ever been near a college? And if I went I would have inevitably gone NHK.
>>
>>75876857
Mom had me in her late thirties/early forties. I'm afraid of people. I can barley hold a job, and I'm about to go live in the woods. I can't handle being around people. They fucking scare me.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.