[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is habbening in FRANCE?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: vive la france.jpg (34 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
vive la france.jpg
34 KB, 600x400
Can anybody explain it??
Here we only hear about venezuela :D
>>
I know about that 'job reform'

But what it implies?
>>
I think it has something to do with migrants or some shit. Unions maybe.
>>
>>75875815
it's about le price rise of le baguette and le croissant
also the omelettes du fromage
>>
>>75876111
idk.. but they are stoping nuclear centrals.
canceling flights etc
>>
>>75876212
Ah non C'est horrible!
>>
Damn Asian youth!
>>
File: reptilian referee.gif (559 KB, 167x167) Image search: [Google]
reptilian referee.gif
559 KB, 167x167
>>75876212
>>
>>75875867
Government wants to pass a very economically liberal (in the euro sense of the term) reform of the labour laws sponsored by the EU.
France has a long history of fighting for workers' rights so many unions see this as a regression in job security.
Massive protests from students and unions ,fueling antifa destruction.
Now students got tired of walking so they stopped protesting ,and the main worker union ,the CGT ,organised a real strike ,by taking hostage nuclear plants and refineries ,so there was a gas shortage for about 15 minutes in Britanny after truckers joined
Railroad workers make regular protests for the past 2 weeks ,and air companies workers joined recently.

That's basically that. Our government wants to pass a globalist labour reform ,unions attack the law but not the root of the law or why we would need it,the EU.
>>
>>75876354
It's basically about this new job reform that will give employers more power, in order to be able to recruit more, but also a lot of new policies that all aim towards trying to fix France's biggest problem : Unemployment (1/3 young person has no job)
And because this government is probably the least loved one amongst the overall population, they encountered strong protests and riots against it.
Most people participating in these protests didn't know anything about it, and as usual high schoolers are manipulated into taking part in it because lolsorebellious.
Anyway the riots were pretty violent (and stupid) with a lot of degradations and vandalism as usual. Because policement tried to stop these drunk young people from detroying our major cities, they had to fight back and this led to police hate etc...
The funny thing is that the government passed the reform anyway, as if no protest ever happened, and even if NO ONE besides the government itself agrees with the reform.
This led to even more protests and the stopping of oil circulation, energy and cancelling flights etc.

The sad truth is that rioting actually hurts more the country than fixes it, because it weakens our already very weak economy by slowing it down... We should have some proper attacks towards the government instead, this would be much more efficient.
Too bad leftists are pussies
>>
>>75875815
Pues que el gobierno mete por decreto una reforma laboral contra la que, sobre todo la izquierda, se ha estado manifestando masivamente y que beneficia a grandes empresas y a moros (pure coincidence). El gobierno no c cede y a la gente se le va la olla porque no es lo único que está pasando. Para el año que vienen quieren que desde la primaria se estudie árabe y Benzema está llorando porque según él no lo han seleccionado por ser árabe.

La sociedad francesa con el tiempo va a acabar hundida en el caos social como el FN entre en el gobierno y ponga orden.
>>
they ran out of gas so its like almost mad max level shit and the muslims are getting rowdy but they dont like to walk so the government in a attempt to be nice to the muslims went full on 1984 so you dont get to find out whats going on in france
>>
File: physical removal1.png (501 KB, 640x632) Image search: [Google]
physical removal1.png
501 KB, 640x632
Leftists fighting for "worker's rights". Basically the only time of the year the commie unions do actually work.

p anti democratic if you ask me, not that I care much about democracy, but they're vandalizing and destroying lots of private property and getting away with it

Also there's this stupid idea that free market is pro-globalist and therefore the average /pol/ neetsock will regard them as heroes.
>>
>>75877082
>>75877211
This two felt contradictory :D
>>
File: 1464299142345.png (74 KB, 919x848) Image search: [Google]
1464299142345.png
74 KB, 919x848
>>75875815
>>
>>75875815

I think Burzum's Varg explained it well enough.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=53T7AIgf5Ks

Media black out until Brexit.
Expect more black outs in social media because of new censor laws.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.