[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>This person is your teacher in college >You spent your
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: 1367847_1280x720.jpg (84 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1367847_1280x720.jpg
84 KB, 1280x720
>This person is your teacher in college
>You spent your whole life writting a new program that could be worth millions using complex algorithms in your code
>Show your teacher your code to get feedback
>In turn he steals your code so he can profit off it

Its really like watching Silicon Valley if it was directed by Darren Aronofsky
>>
>>75875096
That's a dick move. But whoever gives away important parts of a new code isn't that wise.
>>
>>75875192
This.
We should all invent and study in secret, never reveal anything to anyone ever.
Fuck actually progressing via not being selfish, greedy kikes. Every man, women and child for them self.
>>
>>75875313
>We should all invent and study in secret, never reveal anything to anyone ever.
You shouldn't show it to your left-leaning teacher, that's for sure.
>>
He's not left-leaning. He's a racist, white supremacist that hates the fact that a brown currynigger made something he couldn't.
>>
File: 1464326457198.jpg (22 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1464326457198.jpg
22 KB, 300x300
>>75876364
Cool story weeddudebroman.
I love all the supporting facts that you just shit out your ass.
>>
>>75876364
I would like to have some proof on that. If true, you better not show your code to some racist radical, especially if you are curry.
>>
>>75875192

Thats a very un germanic view on justice you have.

If this ugly rat faced teacher was guilty of this I welcome his killing. He ruined the life of a young student.
>>
If this is true then I'm glad he was murdered and I hope muzzie pajeet escapes back to his homeland via loo warp.
>>
>>75875096
Why can't you sue him? Burgers sue for anything
>>
>>75877021

He was 39.
>>
>>75877875
Take that back, or I'll take you to court.
>>
>code worth millions

wheres the proof m8
>>
Wow, it really makes you think. I used to be on the Trump train but now I see that brown people are great and have a lot to offer. I am now a BernMissle. #OpenBordersNow #NotAllMuslims #LaRaza #NoLooIsIllegal
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.